Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure I understand you . LOL

Am I terrible ? :shocked:

It's a minute a long or a few time ? LOL ! I mean... is it good or bad taking just a minute ?

What too nice for words ? My siggie ? Or any other (world) thing that I couldn't get the meaning ? :lmfao:

No..... I mean terrible in a really good way lol.... anything to do with Mika is always :wub2:

It's just I seem to have to look at each individual picture in your siggy for a moment before I can carry on ..... he's just very distracting.... :wink2:

And I meant I love your siggy so much that I have no words.... it's all good, good, good..... :blush-anim-cl:

wait a minute ! wait a minute ! wait a minute ! wait a minute ! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

OMG ! I'm late today, girls you all have sooooo many pics and videos, the videos are all from YouTube? there is another site to find Mika videos? I only know dailymotion and vimeo, and please tell me what programme can I use to download the videos from YT 'cause I don't have anyone!!!!

help me please, I want to be more crazy like you :naughty:

No..... I mean terrible in a really good way lol.... anything to do with Mika is always :wub2:

It's just I seem to have to look at each individual picture in your siggy for a moment before I can carry on ..... he's just very distracting.... :wink2:

And I meant I love your siggy so much that I have no words.... it's all good, good, good..... :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah . I got the good way thing . :naughty:

:lmfao: I laugh so hard with that ! I'm picturing you (in fact I'm not cause I have no idea as you look like) scrolling and finding my siggie and stopping... looking... scrolling again . :lmfao:

Yeah... well... "My love is getting hard to hide"

:wub2:

wait a minute ! wait a minute ! wait a minute ! wait a minute !

OMG ! I'm late today, girls you all have sooooo many pics and videos, the videos are all from YouTube? there is another site to find Mika videos? I only know dailymotion and vimeo, and please tell me what programme can I use to download the videos from YT 'cause I don't have anyone!!!!

help me please, I want to be more crazy like you :naughty:

I have no idea how they do that . I don't have any video ! :lmfao:

Yes.... well the pic deserved another quote :lmfao:

Yep.... that one :blush-anim-cl:

I find that pic scaring . . . :lmfao:

Yeah... that pic .

Possibilitiesareendless.jpg

Is just me or he seems like a flirty pimp in that one ? :lmfao:

I do not.... :sneaky2

Ignore her..... :roftl

Well yet.... give me about another 5 years and I might have.... though I think others will be on 20 million by then ..... :naughty:

Who, me? :mf_rosetinted:

Well... I won't . Cause I have just 1701 pics and 21 folders .

:lmfao:

But... I do have some screencraps:

Speachless.jpg

I love him scratching his back . :drool:

I like your screencaps. :wub2:

20070928082522.jpg

Yeah . I got the good way thing . :naughty:

:lmfao: I laugh so hard with that ! I'm picturing you (in fact I'm not cause I have no idea as you look like) scrolling and finding my siggie and stopping... looking... scrolling again . :lmfao:

Yeah... well... "My love is getting hard to hide"

:wub2:

I've just realised one of those pics in your siggy.... (it has to be my fave) I was gonna post the bigger version.... but I don't have it.... :eek:

Can you post it.... pwetty please

It's the second one in from the bottom... one where he's scratching but he's looking directly at the camera.... it's so nice :thumb_yello:

I like your screencaps. :wub2:

20070928082522.jpg

Thanks ! :blush-anim-cl:

I feel just so happy when people say good things about me. And well... there are a lot of days I wear people saying I'm good in something or that I made something good, but I always got extremely happy .

I'm such a fool ! :lmfao:

I am a little impatient today.

Please someone answer me!

Calm down . :shocked:

I'm going to bed . KISSES !!!

:huglove:

Sweetdreams.jpg

Did you realise you quoted my post twice ? :naughty

What ? Lipe bite ?

Lipebite.jpg

Ah, lip bite :wub2:

I am a little impatient today. :sneaky2::mad3:

Please someone answer me!:crybaby :tears::crybaby:

:lmfao:

Have you got the latest version of RealPlayer? If you open a vid on YouTube, it shows a little box that says "download this video". But you need a player that can handle *.FLV files to play them. I also have a program called Orbit, in case RealPlayer won't save them.

I've just realised one of those pics in your siggy.... (it has to be my fave) I was gonna post the bigger version.... but I don't have it.... :eek:

Can you post it.... pwetty please

It's the second one in from the bottom... one where he's scratching but he's looking directly at the camera.... it's so nice :thumb_yello:

Of course I can .

So . . . just before I leave:

SexyARMSdrools.jpg

[quote name='Lollipop Love']wait a minute ! [SIZE=3]wait a minute ! [/SIZE][SIZE=4]wait a minute ![/SIZE] [SIZE=5]wait a minute ! :shocked::shocked::shocked:[/SIZE]

help me please, I want to be more crazy like you :naughty:[/QUOTE]

I use [url]www.vixy.net[/url].... when you go to the webpage you can paste the link directly into the box provided and select what you want to copy it as...

I don't do it that way though... cos' it's quite slow

If you look at the page you'll see this

------------------------------------------

Vixy.net Converter Desktop Version (BETA):
For your desktop version is available now. It looks like this site and the usage is almost same as this site. It's free but with Ads. It's still in BETA release so it will expire at Mar/31/2009.

Download Installer for Windows (Xp, Vista)
Version 0.7 Oct/06/2008
(If you use Xp, please install .NET Framework 2.0.)
Download App for MacOSX (10.4, 10.5) Intel / PPC
Version 0.4 Oct/06/2008
To install the app, please open dmg file and copy the app to your "Application" folder. The converted file will be in your "Movie" folder. (You can change the output folder from "Preference" Menu.)

I clicked on the Windows (XP, Vista) download link.... it works alot faster... :thumb_yello:

Never had any problems with it.... have found it will only do YT vids though... won't do MySpace or Daily Motion or anything.... but that suits me OK.... Someone normally will post a download link somewhere for things.... :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks ! :blush-anim-cl

I feel just so happy when people say good things about me. And well... there are a lot of days I wear people saying I'm good in something or that I made something good, but I always got extremely happy .

I'm such a fool ! :lmfao

Calm down . :shocked

I'm going to bed . KISSES !!!

:huglove:

Sweetdreams.jpg

Goodnight Mafaaa, sweet dreams :huglove:

don't ssay to me calm down woman :sneaky2: I bite you know that? :bleh:

You're scaring me. :mf_rosetinted:

yellow-1.jpg

[quote name='Laurel']I use [url]www.vixy.net[/url].... when you go to the webpage you can paste the link directly into the box provided and select what you want to copy it as...

I don't do it that way though... cos' it's quite slow

If you look at the page you'll see this

------------------------------------------

Vixy.net Converter Desktop Version (BETA):
For your desktop version is available now. It looks like this site and the usage is almost same as this site. It's free but with Ads. It's still in BETA release so it will expire at Mar/31/2009.

Download Installer for Windows (Xp, Vista)
Version 0.7 Oct/06/2008
(If you use Xp, please install .NET Framework 2.0.)
Download App for MacOSX (10.4, 10.5) Intel / PPC
Version 0.4 Oct/06/2008
To install the app, please open dmg file and copy the app to your "Application" folder. The converted file will be in your "Movie" folder. (You can change the output folder from "Preference" Menu.)

I clicked on the Windows (XP, Vista) download link.... it works alot faster... :thumb_yello:

Never had any problems with it.... have found it will only do YT vids though... won't do MySpace or Daily Motion or anything.... but that suits me OK.... Someone normally will post a download link somewhere for things.... :blush-anim-cl:[/QUOTE]

RealPlayer works on both MySpace and DailyMotion.

[IMG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/kaatje066/pics%20of%20mika/ScreenShot014.jpg[/IMG]