• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look !!

Manifesto of Little Monsters

There's something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely and intricately, so proudly, and so methodically. Like Kings writing the history of their people.

Its their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be perceived as the "kingdom."

So, the real truth about lady gaga fans lies in this sentiment: They are the kings. They are the queens. They write the history of the kingdom, while I am something of a devoted Jester.

It is in the theory of perception that we hace established our bond. Or, the lie, I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we perceive ourselves to be, or to become rather, in the future.

When you're... lonely,

I'll be lonely too.

And this is the fame.

Lady Gaga-

Look !!

There's something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely and intricately, so proudly, and so methodically. Like Kings writing the history of their people.

Its their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be perceived as the "kingdom."

So, the real truth about lady gaga fans lies in this sentiment: They are the kings. They are the queens. They write the history of the kingdom, while I am something of a devoted Jester.

It is in the theory of perception that we hace established our bond. Or, the lie, I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we perceive ourselves to be, or to become rather, in the future.

When you're... lonely,

I'll be lonely too.

And this is the fame.

Lady Gaga-

I love that woman!ahe's plain fantastic!!!

I also happen to ove teeth..and all of her songs on the new cd! I'm gaga for Gaga lately but the one I adore is Alejandro...

from twitter...

Jan 24th is GAGA FOR HELPING HAITI day. Go to http://www.ladygaga.com on the 24th + 100% of all merchandise purchased goes to earthquake relief. Monies will be donated immediately, spread the word around the world so we can raise as much money as possible. Little monsters attending the Monsterball on the 24th: all ticket + and merch/cd profit will be donated. Save your money. Help save a life.

Look !!

When you're... lonely,

I'll be lonely too.

And this is the fame.

Lady Gaga-

:shocked:

She's a legend. I love her.

:wub2:

i adored teeth when i first heard it... i wasn't crazy about so happy i could die but now i love it

and i just found out what it's about... :teehee:

What is it about?? I think I have a hunch though.:teehee: