I might be way behind on this, but has anyone seen the clip of Mika talking about Gaga on VH1's 2009 pop culture show? It's only like a ten second clip of him talking about her. But I wasn't expecting it and I flipped out!

I haven't heard that clip but from other intrviews I've heard, I've heard that really really good freinds and that Mika admires her.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be way behind on this, but has anyone seen the clip of Mika talking about Gaga on VH1's 2009 pop culture show? It's only like a ten second clip of him talking about her. But I wasn't expecting it and I flipped out!

Can you post a link please?

What's your favourite song from The Fame Monster?

I'm struggling to pick between Teeth, Telephone and Bad Romance :naughty:

Mine is "So Happy I Could Die", deffo :wub2: (look at my siggy:naughty:), then Speechless,Teeth and bad Romance. :biggrin2::drool:

I'm in love with this performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQtWvfUTJo

I kept hearing of Lady GaGa and thought "Oh, another popstar that will be gone in about year."

I hadn't even heard her song...but my friend Greg kept talking about how amazing her music was, so out of curiosity I YouTubed her and slowly but surely, I kinda got hooked.

Bit like with Mika to be honest :dunno:

I don't own any of her music though...yet...:naughty:

I'm in love with this performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQtWvfUTJo

I kept hearing of Lady GaGa and thought "Oh, another popstar that will be gone in about year."

I hadn't even heard her song...but my friend Greg kept talking about how amazing her music was, so out of curiosity I YouTubed her and slowly but surely, I kinda got hooked.

Bit like with Mika to be honest :dunno:

I don't own any of her music though...yet...:naughty:

:lol3: That's awesome!

I went through that same process, and now I'm hooked.

I fell in love with the same song, but this performance:

Personally I think she sounds better vocally in this one.

:lol3: That's awesome!

I went through that same process, and now I'm hooked.

I fell in love with the same song, but this performance:

Personally I think she sounds better vocally in this one.

I love her acoustics. What I love about the Speechless ones is that she doesn't do any weird vocals. Poker Face, acoustically, without the weird vocals would be amazing.

I love her acoustics. What I love about the Speechless ones is that she doesn't do any weird vocals. Poker Face, acoustically, without the weird vocals would be amazing.

Yes I agree. I just love her voice with a piano, it has an old-fashioned feel to it. I'd love to hear her sing jazz or blues. I love how she starts a few of her songs acoustically when she sings them live. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvhs1DLHEI

Yes I agree. I just love her voice with a piano, it has an old-fashioned feel to it. I'd love to hear her sing jazz or blues. I love how she starts a few of her songs acoustically when she sings them live. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvhs1DLHEI

oooh her low notes are divine!

Jazz and blues would sound good. I'd love to hear Sara Bareilles do the same actually

i like the 'eh eh' one... i wish i knew what it was called properly (being lazy and can't be asked to look for it :teehee:) but i stumbled on it the other week, it's good, love lil' gaga!

x

It's 'Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)'. I loooooooooooooooove the Pet Shop Boys remix of it more than the original version. :thumb_yello: