• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GaGa's 2nd single from Fame Monster will be "Telephone" ft. Beyonce, which will be released on 22nd of February 2010.

Not exactly my fav song from FM, but oh well :dunno: Both Gaga and Beyonce are HUGE stars right now, this single will only bring them more fame and publicity.

lady-gaga-beyonce-wireimage.jpg

174269.jpg

I understand Ga Ga is going to have quite a New Year's Eve Show!

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Lady Gaga Is Hottest Ticket For New Year's Eve

December 29, 2009: LADY GAGA is the hottest draw in the U.S. for New Year's Eve (31Dec09) - she's sold more than USD 1 million (GBP 625,000) worth of tickets for her end-of-year party in Miami, Florida.

The singer is outselling all other stars hosting big bashes on the 31 December - and she's set to scoop about USD 300,000 (GBP 187,500) for her upcoming performance ringing in 2010 at the Fontainebleau hotspot, according to sales estimates on NewYearsEve.com.

The website's founder, Andrew Fox, insists tables at Gaga's show are selling for as much as USD 25,000 (GBP 15,625) each, telling the New York Post, "I'm in awe of the fact that Lady Gaga will make the Fontainebleau the hottest ticket in America on New Year's Eve."

fontainebleaunyeflyer2big.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Everyone’s going Gaga for pop’s leading Lady. Lady Gaga is the hottest New Year’s Eve ticket in town. The eccentric songstress will be ringing in 2010 at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach and sales from NewYearsEve.com estimate the singer’s Dec. 31 show to be the bestselling New Year’s Eve show in America.

The singer has reportedly sold more than $1 million for the s**** New Year’s bash.

“I’m in awe of the fact that Lady Gaga will make the Fontainebleau the hottest ticket in America on New Year’s Eve,” says Andrew Fox, the site’s founder.

General admission is $425 while pool cabanas cost $25,000 and have already sold out. Gaga, 23, will reportedly earn $300,000 for hosting the event.

gaganewyear.jpg

Everyone’s going Gaga for pop’s leading Lady. Lady Gaga is the hottest New Year’s Eve ticket in town. The eccentric songstress will be ringing in 2010 at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach and sales from NewYearsEve.com estimate the singer’s Dec. 31 show to be the bestselling New Year’s Eve show in America.

The singer has reportedly sold more than $1 million for the s**** New Year’s bash.

“I’m in awe of the fact that Lady Gaga will make the Fontainebleau the hottest ticket in America on New Year’s Eve,” says Andrew Fox, the site’s founder.

General admission is $425 while pool cabanas cost $25,000 and have already sold out. Gaga, 23, will reportedly earn $300,000 for hosting the event.

gaganewyear.jpg

T4p! I love FM cover. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

She's such a bitch and untalented !

Have you guys listened to bad romance live ?she does playback :boxed:

Are you being serious? :sad: she can sing sooooo good! Have you already watched this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs95QrCOvng&feature=youtu.be&a

or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_UUKJlPbXM

Edited by celien

She's such a bitch and untalented !

Have you guys listened to bad romance live ?she does playback :boxed:

I think she is very talented and that she sings amazingly. She's never done playback as far as I'm concerned; she did have some vocally bad gigs but never sang on playback.

She does all her stuff very profesionally and I consider her as a piece of art herself as well!

I think she is very talented and that she sings amazingly. She's never done playback as far as I'm concerned; she did have some vocally bad gigs but never sang on playback.

She does all her stuff very profesionally and I consider her as a piece of art herself as well!

I'd LOVE to go to a Lady GaGa-gig!! :wub2:

Keti, I hope you have a lot of fun this New Year's Eve and an amazing New Year :wub2::huglove:

I'd LOVE to go to a Lady GaGa-gig!! :wub2:

Keti, I hope you have a lot of fun this New Year's Eve and an amazing New Year :wub2::huglove:

Me too! :wub2: There's been rumours spreading around that she might come to Belgrade!! :woot_jump:

Aw thanks dear,I hope you have a fantastic New Year's Eve as well! And I wish you all the best in 2010! :huglove::pinkbow:

Me too! :wub2: There's been rumours spreading around that she might come to Belgrade!! :woot_jump:

Aw thanks dear,I hope you have a fantastic New Year's Eve as well! And I wish you all the best in 2010! :huglove::pinkbow:

omg! That's great!!! :wub2:

Thank you hun!! :wub2:

Are you being serious? :sad: she can sing sooooo good! Have you already watched this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs95QrCOvng&feature=youtu.be&a

or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_UUKJlPbXM

I've watched the 1st one why she doesn't sound like that on her albums ?she is using a lot of vocoder on her songs

I don't get why she's so famous cause has done nothing new for pop music :blink: