I've watched the 1st one why she doesn't sound like that on her albums ?she is using a lot of vocoder on her songs

I don't get why she's so famous cause has done nothing new for pop music :blink:

well she is extraordinary so people likes her.. :thumb_yello:

I think she is better than Rihanna and I dont understand why Rihanna is famous :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are 9 out of 10 'stars' famous, while they really have no talent? At least Lady Gaga can sing...

And play an instrument.

totally agree!!

Lady Gaga was #1 with "Pokerface" of Top 100 of 2009 on MTV Adria.

For the record, Mika was #61 with WAG:naughty:

Lady Gaga's Poker Face is the song that was sold most last year in Belgium! And the song was number one in the MNM50 XL (= only songs from last year) and number 8 in the MNM1000 (= old & new songs) :biggrin2:

she's so beautiful :wub2:

alex went to the new year eve show in miami on december 31st!

"Meeting lady gaga was an incredible experience. She was the sweetest, most authentic person i have met in my life. The concert was mind blowing, and she even counted down like it was midnight

(it was really 10pm)

lol but she wanted us all to ring in the new year together. The crowd went wild."

REF:

http://www.ladygaga.com/news/

Edited by A. Clay

alex went to the new year eve show in miami on december 31st!

"Meeting lady gaga was an incredible experience. She was the sweetest, most authentic person i have met in my life. The concert was mind blowing, and she even counted down like it was midnight

(it was really 10pm)

lol but she wanted us all to ring in the new year together. The crowd went wild."

Lucky Alex! I'd've loved to have gone! Shame I live in the UK :naughty:

i dunno what i'd give to go back and stop myself from buying her album... i'd go back and warn myself of the health issues of her damn addictiveness :naughty: especially monster...

x

LOL I think it's a conspiracy!!! She has addictive songs that get stuck in everyone's head and they can't think of anything else. And people slowly get dumber and she ends up ruling the world!!! MUAHAHAHA

Why are 9 out of 10 'stars' famous, while they really have no talent? At least Lady Gaga can sing...

And play an instrument.

Seriously! I totally agree!

I think the thing about Lady Gaga is that she is today's Ziggy Stardust :thumb_yello:

Ohhh she's so pretty , I like so much her songs (Alejandro and Bad Romance) , I wish she could come to my country soon

I think she's pretty too... that picture isn't her best though.

I LOVE Alejandro - Most people skip over that one but I think it's a gem.

The only song I'm not too crazy about is 'Teeth'.

When I was copying both albums to my MP3 player, I put the Pet Shop Boys remix of 'Eh Eh' on it instead of the album version, as I love it a lot more. :wub2:

same here! "Teeth" will never be my favourite... But totally love the album :wub2:

I love Eh Eh too :wub2: although in the beginning I didn't like it at all :teehee: I didn't know there was a remix by Pet shop boys! :shocked: is it on youtube too?

same here! "Teeth" will never be my favourite... But totally love the album :wub2:

I love Eh Eh too :wub2: although in the beginning I didn't like it at all :teehee: I didn't know there was a remix by Pet shop boys! :shocked: is it on youtube too?

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YbLv5W4-X8

I also have the mp3, so if you would like it let me know. :wink2:

Teeth is my favorite right after Bad Romance.

(Makes me think of Mika :blush-anim-cl: )

it's not that it's bad, maybe I just have to get used to it... :)

I love Speechless :wub2: And when she sings that live it's sooo amazing! :wub2:

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YbLv5W4-X8

I also have the mp3, so if you would like it let me know. :wink2:

thanks! :thumb_yello: sounds great! :D

oh yes, can I have the mp3? :wub2: