• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone rushing out to get a pair of these SHOES?

I DO I DO I DO I DO!!!!! :boing: saw these a while back on a website where the employees were testing them out... i really wanna know how they fit on your feet... :naughty:

I KNOW!! I LOVE IT!! she's my inspiration... :wub2: (as well as Mika...)

mmmmm... really ought to buy that!! hehehe x

Hahaha reminds me of the question I asked my mother after listening to "So Happy I could Die"

"What could POSSIBLY fall out while you're touching yourself?"

My mother said it was because she's made of plastic and then said "Whoops, lost a boob!"

Seriously though, what dies it even mean?

Also I think she wants to get eaten :roftl:

"We french kissed on a subway train, he tore my clothes right off, he ate my heart and then he ate my brain..." (Monster)

"Take a bite out of this bad girl meat (take a bite out of me)" and also "Don't be scared... I've done this before... Show me your teeth" (Teeth).

:blink:

Hahaha reminds me of the question I asked my mother after listening to "So Happy I could Die"

"What could POSSIBLY fall out while you're touching yourself?"

My mother said it was because she's made of plastic and then said "Whoops, lost a boob!"

Seriously though, what dies it even mean?

Also I think she wants to get eaten :roftl:

"We french kissed on a subway train, he tore my clothes right off, he ate my heart and then he ate my brain..." (Monster)

"Take a bite out of this bad girl meat (take a bite out of me)" and also "Don't be scared... I've done this before... Show me your teeth" (Teeth).

:blink:

:lmfao:

i don't actually know those songs (...YOUTUBE!!!) but i get a sense that, erm, maybe she has a weird fantasy of being eaten... i know i got a fantasy of being killed (no i'm not suicidal, i'm just me) but i agree it's really odd!

x

I wasn't really into Lady GaGa when I initially heard her stuff but after her 'X Factor' performance last week I gave the album a listen and really liked it.

She can really sing, unlike the majority of artists in the charts at the moment, and I like a lot of her stage outfits. :biggrin2:

Got "Fame Monster" a couple of days ago. :fangurl:

My favourite is definitely "So Happy I Could Die"..even though it has a disco beat it's so so SAD. Makes me totally depressed. It's such a junkie-song! I'm literally imagining someone dying from overdose in a nightclub as she sings the chorus. :boxed:

Then, I love "Speechless", cry everytime I listen to it :wub2: Her voice is divine in that song.

"Teeth" is cool! And of course, "Bad Romance" :wub2: