• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much everyone!:wub2::wub2: I'm very happy you like it:blush-anim-cl:

It is my second portrait of her, and she's very interesting to draw.:teehee:

I will tweet it to her then :thumb_yello:

Thanks again :wub2:

What do you mean, Shine? :teehee:

I don't like her new anorexia image plus make up, facial expressions, the colour of hair, neither her new video with Beyonce.:boxed:

I really loved her but we have to move on.:naughty:

Not my type of artist anymore, too mainstream for my taste.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't like her new anorexia image plus make up, facial expressions, the colour of hair, neither her new video with Beyonce.:boxed:

I really loved her but we have to move on.:naughty:

Not my type of artist anymore, too mainstream for my taste.:mf_rosetinted:

She's been working non stop and dances on stage bustin her butt at several shows almost everyday and has a gruelling schedule. If we all did the same as her we'd lose weight too, it's probably not intentional.

She's been working non stop and dances on stage bustin her butt at several shows almost everyday and has a gruelling schedule. If we all did the same as her we'd lose weight too, it's probably not intentional.

Maybe you're right, but what about her face and heavy make up? Sometimes it looks to me like she had some kind of surgery correction (cheeks, nose):boxed:

On the contrary it seems to me that's her new intentional image, but too harsh for my taste:dunno:

She's a great singer and performer but I simply don't enjoy her performance as much as before.

And yes, she improved her dancing so much.:biggrin2:

She's a great singer and performer but I simply don't enjoy her performance as much as before.

I quoted you so that you can find this post easily..:teehee::

Lady Gaga is coming to Budapest on 11th November, so I thought I'd post you ticket info here - I guess fans in neighbouring countries will be interested.

"Tickets for Budapest are on pre-salefor registered members of livenation.hu between 28th April 13.00 and 29th April 15.00 only via http://www.livenation.hu

There’s a ticket limit: 1 customer can buy only 4 tickets.

Tickets for Budapest are on sale from 30th April, 10 a.m. in the Ticket Express & Eventim network and via http://www.livenation.hu .

There are 4 different seating and 1 standing tickets available for Lady Gaga show at the Budapest Sportarena on 7th November.

There is a very limited number of early entry packages available as well, which contain the possibility of entrance before door opening and a merchandise present."

I quoted you so that you can find this post easily..:teehee::

Lady Gaga is coming to Budapest on 11th November, so I thought I'd post you ticket info here - I guess fans in neighbouring countries will be interested.

"Tickets for Budapest are on pre-salefor registered members of livenation.hu between 28th April 13.00 and 29th April 15.00 only via http://www.livenation.hu

There’s a ticket limit: 1 customer can buy only 4 tickets.

Tickets for Budapest are on sale from 30th April, 10 a.m. in the Ticket Express & Eventim network and via http://www.livenation.hu .

There are 4 different seating and 1 standing tickets available for Lady Gaga show at the Budapest Sportarena on 7th November.

There is a very limited number of early entry packages available as well, which contain the possibility of entrance before door opening and a merchandise present."

Thanks for posting Suzie:thumb_yello: She comes to Zagreb on the 5th of November as well. Keti would love to go there but I don't know atm.:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe you're right, but what about her face and heavy make up? Sometimes it looks to me like she had some kind of surgery correction (cheeks, nose):boxed:

On the contrary it seems to me that's her new intentional image, but too harsh for my taste:dunno:

And yes, she improved her dancing so much.:biggrin2:

Hang on a second, look at the videos where she had weird makeup. Like, weird. That would be Paparazzi and Telephone. Who directed these videos? Jonas Akerland, however you spell his name. In all the other videos her makeup has been fine. Quirky, but fine. I say we wait till her next music video lol.

Lady GaGa is brilliant! :fangurl:

I went to the gig in Sportpaleis yesterday. My friend and me arrived there at 8pm and the support act Semi Precious Weapons was already singing. (must say it was not really my style :roftl:) Lady Gaga came around 9 pm. I loved the show & her voice is so beautiful :wub2: and loved the monster part during Paparazzi :fangur: And she had like 12 outfits or something!! it was over way too soon :aah: So happy I could be there :wub2:

46jvqr9fwe3wmktpdk.JPG

taken from the promovids she likes to make..imagine the live show

hwlsgo.jpg:teehee:

Lady GaGa is brilliant! :fangurl:

I went to the gig in Sportpaleis yesterday. My friend and me arrived there at 8pm and the support act Semi Precious Weapons was already singing. (must say it was not really my style :roftl:) Lady Gaga came around 9 pm. I loved the show & her voice is so beautiful :wub2: and loved the monster part during Paparazzi :fangur: And she had like 12 outfits or something!! it was over way too soon :aah: So happy I could be there :wub2:

46jvqr9fwe3wmktpdk.JPG

BUT in that pic she's like Madonna.

16bgjd1.jpg

Or ChristinAguilera. or BritEars..or Gwenani..

I meeahn..

ips3za.gif

blonde's so overrated. Why not green?..hairdo. & the corset, pffft. same from 1800...lol catfight? :naughty:

I seem to be destined to miss out on her gigs. :aah:

awww :huglove: maybe there will be a second gig again :wink2: I reallly didn't know the tickets for her show in autumn were sold today :aah: