Another little mention from Heat

'[b]"I tried to look like Grace Kelly" Mika once sang "but all her looks were too sad. So I tried a little Freddie..." Katy Perry has evidently taken a page out of his book Queen frontman Freddie Mercury for a Halloween party last week.'[/b]

It's I tried to BE like Grace Kelly, Heat! How could you get that wrong?!:bleh:

UPDATE: There's also an Adele interview where she says:

"I met him [Mika] at the Brit Awards. Just after I'd picked up my award he'd wo best breakthrough we were on live TV bit with Fearne Cotton who was giving the numbers out to phone in for Single Of The Year. I was going "Oh, number one for Bleeding Love. Oh no, number two for Valarie. No, number two for Foundations..." and when it came to number four which was his I didn't say anything and he was like "Oh you bitch!" We've been friends ever since. I do love him very much"

Heat: Would you go there?

A: With Mika? No. I like black boys.

And it has a picture of Mika and Adele walking together

Edited by Random_Pink_Penguin
Update

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'[b]"I tried to look like Grace Kelly" Mika once sang "but all her looks were too sad. So I tried a little Freddie..." Katy Perry has evidently taken a page out of his book Queen frontman Freddie Mercury for a Halloween party last week.'[/b]

"I met him [Mika] at the Brit Awards. Just after I'd picked up my award he'd wo best breakthrough we were on live TV bit with Fearne Cotton who was giving the numbers out to phone in for Single Of The Year. I was going "Oh, number one for Bleeding Love. Oh no, number two for Valarie. No, number two for Foundations..." and when it came to number four which was his I didn't say anything and he was like "Oh you bitch!" We've been friends ever since. I do love him very much"

:lmfao: Brilliant! Gotta love them! :wub2:

I just got this mag & was glad to see a pic of Mika :punk: Trust them to get his lyrics wrong though muppets:bleh::thumbdown:

Yes it's great to still be seeing pictures of Mika, even thoiugh he hasn't done as much touring or promotion, or any releasing of an album this year.

I think it helps that so many other celebs seem to love him! They love to talk about him and be pictured with him.

Black boys? :blink: okay...I thought she liked chubby boys :roftl:

Thanks for posting:wink2: