The Australian Thread: Part Eighteen

Rainbow Sky

Hi All ! Just popping in briefly .....

Tan .... no, I don't have a really clean house !! :roftl: I mean, it's not filthy but ... I live in the bush , the house itself is about 20 yrs. old & made of timber ft. some of my late dad's antique furniture ... we have dogs that are allowed inside ... & a woodfire ... (dog fur, dust , cobwebs etc.) ... & a fair few sort of 'collectibles' around ... I share the house with a few other adults who are into doing 'stuff' so ... there is usually cooking bit's & pieces, paper work , comps, a creative project or 2 lying around ... it's a fairly large house & a great party house ... just think Addams family !! Hehe ... & I don't have enough storage space for my clothes so my b'room ft.'s a floor wardrobe of clean clothes :blush-anim-cl: !! We also often have friends passing thru' & staying over so ... there are a couple of spare rooms to maintain (with stuff in 'em also) ... I'm sure you are getting the picture !!

Basically, I'm not exactly anal about keeping a place like this perfect like an uber modern unit apartment in the city or smth. ... thus, when we have an event ... it takes a bit to clean & tidy the joint !! :roftl:

*is tired from just describing & now goes off to actually do it * *sigh*

Sounds just like my house!!!! Cosy!!! :roftl:

RL claimed me. *sneeeeeeezes*

I just come by to make sure I wasn't missing too much

Night laydees :huglove:

Sleep tight Kelzy - hope you feel better really soon :sneaky2::wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iz back late again ... (took me a bit to catch up *zhhz*) ... trying to remember ... goes backwards ...

Kelz ... YURGH for the flu ... :thumbdown: ... & YAY for your future pharmacist hubby !!! :das:

I am a fully confirmed & self- confessed no brainer when it comes to do with maths & anything even remotely associated with it ... i.e ... all those things you Twatty , Teegs , OKD, SD, Soy, CD, Kelz & whoever else of you smarty pants in this thread who seems to be able to sit with these topics quite comfortably ... :tears:

I was/am a drama /psych./philos. student/performer/ type of person ... VERRRRAAAA right brain ... (the left part leaves a lot to be desired) ... :naughty: .... & yeah, I seem to know & understand Tennessee Williams plays quite well ... i.e. A Streetcar Named Desire etc. ... & have played a few roles in some of them ... BUT MATHS ???!!!!! :no:

Oooohhh !!! Hiya Wends !!! :huglove: So ... we share the same type of cosy environs. then ??!! Must be all about the :das: wicked eyes then ... JC_Hi5.gif

I take a tumble to myself now and then (but not often!! :naughty:) and

have a good clean up - but most of the time I just enjoy the

organised chaos!! :roftl:

I garee - it's all in the eyes :hypo::roftl:

OKD !!! British India are guest programming Rage tonight/now !!

Ooh! I don't like them that-that much, but okay, while I do this post then :P

I was just about to log off (after a good session of Kooks-mp3-sorting) when I noticed I had one email, so I figured I should probably look at it, and at the exact moment I clicked on it I received an email from my uncle! (The other email was some rapper adding me on myspace) My uncle sent me pictures from my dad's wedding! He made captions of what all the pictures are, but in very very poor english (he should have just done it in dutch lol), so I can hardly understand what he means.

Anyway:

This is them making gifts for monks (I honestly have no idea why)

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

And presenting the gifts to some monks:

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=3&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

Getting a kiss from an elephant (Margaret's one and only goal in life)

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=5&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

Tee hee hee, they look funnies (sorry about it being sideways, I'm taking these straight from the email :P):

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=7&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

I don't know:

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=17&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

Awww:

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=19&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

Traditional hot air balloons (again, I have no idea):

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=23&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

It looks like it was awesome! Wow! I had no idea it would be so well organised like that!

Edited by Oakie Doke

Ooh! I don't like them that-that much, but okay, while I do this post then :P

I was just about to log off (after a good session of Kooks-mp3-sorting) when I noticed I had one email, so I figured I should probably look at it, and at the exact moment I clicked on it I received an email from my uncle! (The other email was some rapper adding me on myspace) My uncle sent me pictures from my dad's wedding! He made captions of what all the pictures are, but in very very poor english (he should have just done it in dutch lol), so I can hardly understand what he means.

Anyway:

This is them making gifts for monks (I honestly have no idea why)

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

Getting a kiss from an elephant (Margaret's one and only goal in life)

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=5&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

Tee hee hee, they look funnies (sorry about it being sideways, I'm taking these straight from the email :P):

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=7&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

I don't know:

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=17&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

Awww:

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=19&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

Traditional hot air balloons (again, I have no idea):

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=23&messageId=de45f01a-494d-4bfa-a43f-79640e3c8af8&Aux=44|0|8CB101734B11780|

It looks like it was awesome! Wow! I had no idea it would be so well organised like that!

Well - invisible pictures. I've seen everything now - - NOT!

Good morningk HK - hope you managed to get some tidying up done :thumb_yello:

Good moroning Kelzy - hope you are feeling better :ninja:

Hi ST - it goes very quiet when you post because we're too busy thinking about what you've posted :blink:

Hello Tanya

OKD - why aren't you studying :poke:

G'morning, sleepy-heads. :bye:

Hi ST - it goes very quiet when you post because we're too busy thinking about what you've posted :blink:

I guess that's an incentive for me to stop posting. :ap_rosetinted: Although I am in 5th place at the moment for the first time in ages. :naughty:

G'morning, sleepy-heads. :bye:

I guess that's an incentive for me to stop posting. :ap_rosetinted: Although I am in 5th place at the moment for the first time in ages. :naughty:

Don't stop posting - just use shorter words :roftl:

Ick to the flu Kelz.

And wow... if everyone was still asleep just after 11 then their as lazy as I am *was still asleep then*

Ha ha, well it's the weekend, so I make allowences.:wink2:

Hey Kelz! And everyone else! *Waves*

So sorry you're sick, Kelz...:thumbdown:

I've had a bit of an itchy throat myself, but nothing like the flu.

Hope you get better soon :huglove:

*I can kiss you 'coz it's virtual and I won't catch your cooties* :bleh:

'Ello Dahlins' !! Just popping in for another quick g'day before I get back to H.'s b'day prep. :bye:

Ppl are arriving at around 5-6pm ... so still have a bit of time ... & the weather is PERFECT !!! So looks like we'll be Verandha-ing at dusk ! :kachinga:

Hope yooz are all having a luvverly Sunday !! :wub2:

Hey Kelz! And everyone else! *Waves*

So sorry you're sick, Kelz...:thumbdown:

I've had a bit of an itchy throat myself, but nothing like the flu.

Hope you get better soon :huglove:

*I can kiss you 'coz it's virtual and I won't catch your cooties* :bleh:

Suzy!!!!!!!!!!! *waves back*

:huglove: It's ok. You can kiss me because I have AVG to catch the viruses.:naughty:

What you up to?

'Ello Dahlins' !! Just popping in for another quick g'day before I get back to H.'s b'day prep. :bye:

Ppl are arriving at around 5-6pm ... so still have a bit of time ... & the weather is PERFECT !!! So looks like we'll be Verandha-ing at dusk ! :kachinga:

Hope yooz are all having a luvverly Sunday !! :wub2:

Oooh a party! Who's "H"? Hubby?

Hope it goes well - have a great time!

Suzy!!!!!!!!!!! *waves back*

:huglove: It's ok. You can kiss me because I have AVG to catch the viruses.:naughty:

What you up to?

Sorry - here comes my ignorance once again...what's AVG?

Average? Actually - my first thought was funnier but way too silly to post. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm about to put one kid to bed...but she got this new Karoake kinda game for the PlayStation and I'm waiting for her to finish singing some Mylie Cyrus song. :thumbdown: 7 year olds....

Oooh a party! Who's "H"? Hubby?

Hope it goes well - have a great time!

Heya Suzy !! :wub2: No ... H. is the first initial of my b/f's name :naughty: Just that some ppl here have already met the ppl I live with !:wink2:

Haha ... Karaoke & 7 yr. olds. ... *pat's you*

EDIT: I don't know what AVG is either ...:no:

Edited by happikali