Top Posters In This Topic

A BIT ???? :rolls_eyes: *also googled*

blue_velvet_1986.jpg

RS659Laura-Dern-Rolling-Stone-no-65.jpg

zLauraDern.jpg

yearofthedogprem16.jpg

index.jpg

She also happens to be married to Ben Harper OKD !!! Good One !! :naughty:

She went out with Jeff Goldblume for a while.

Does anyone know if the song on the vodafone advertisement is an actual song or if it was written for the ad? Because I can't find it anywhere :crybaby:

It goes "I saw you the other day, you were dreaming, but that's okay, because I do like you, I do like you. I saw you the other day, you were sleeping on a boat, but that's okay, because I do like you, I do like you, today." and that there are lots of versions of that guy and they all start following each other :naughty:

Please tell me this is a real song and I can get a copy of it, I don't want to be heart broken again like I was with the HBF "I like you" song :crybaby:

Does anyone know if the song on the vodafone advertisement is an actual song or if it was written for the ad? Because I can't find it anywhere :crybaby:

It goes "I saw you the other day, you were dreaming, but that's okay, because I do like you, I do like you. I saw you the other day, you were sleeping on a boat, but that's okay, because I do like you, I do like you, today." and that there are lots of versions of that guy and they all start following each other :naughty:

Please tell me this is a real song and I can get a copy of it, I don't want to be heart broken again like I was with the HBF "I like you" song :crybaby:

:smth: I still don't know who he is :naughty: *ducks*

Hmmm ... don't know the ad ... *doesn't watch commercial telly*

Pfffttt ... OKD ... you need Ben Harper educating !! Maybe click the links & see if you recognise his songs ... either that, or get out of WA !!! :lmfao::wink2:

Yes , I seem to remember hearing about that Rose ! He had his days of being a tad tasty too ... ! :wink2::das:

Oh yes, I had a crush on him for a while:blush-anim-cl:

Sorry to love you and leave you, need to get a cheque in the bank:wink2:

See you later.

:shocked: How am I the top poster? I only joined this thread at page 8! :blink: I need to study or something :no:

Wow, 24 days, that's kind of scary :shocked:

yes-smiley-yellow.gif I'm sure Silv. & Tan will agree with you !! :poke:

Hehe ... aww OKD ... maybe when you wake in the morning, you will feel GALVANIZED ... & study more, post less & .... PASS your exams !!! YAY !! Costa Rica !!!!!!!! :punk:

Hmmm ... don't know the ad ... *doesn't watch commercial telly*

Pfffttt ... OKD ... you need Ben Harper educating !! Maybe click the links & see if you recognise his songs ... either that, or get out of WA !!!

:sneaky2:

I'm sure Silv. & Tan will agree with you !!

Hehe ... aww OKD ... maybe when you wake in the morning, you will feel GALVANIZED ... & study more, post less & .... PASS your exams !!! YAY !! Costa Rica !!!!!!!!

:naughty:

Sorry to love you and leave you, need to get a cheque in the bank

See you later.

:no:

Byee!

BTW OKD ... in my research tonight, I discovered that Laura Dern's grandfather was a Vet !!!! :punk:

Rightio ... me thinks 'tis time to attempt some sleep ... gotta prepare (yes Tan, clean :naughty:) for my b/f's b'day party this Sunday ! It started as an 'intimate' dinner for 12 ... & has now blown out to a party for 35 !! :shocked:

Needless to say, I encouraged him to call them all back & ask them to bring a plate of food to share ... :naughty::bleh:

See yooz tomorrow sometime ... G'night ! :bye:

Oh & Silv. ... I meant to say TRIPLE :drool: to the wet curls pic. of Meeks that you posted for me the other day ... yum, thanks !

Oakie Doke 483

happikali 373

artsyfartsy17 343

Kelzy 341

soangel 333

sweet-dreams 260

silver 257

nico_collard 231

mika-fan1001 214

englishrose 196

Wendi 188

Tanya K 178

SuperTwat 138

Mika4Life13 133

Olivia237 74

leonita 65

Fmbm 45

Petra 41

im_stuck_in_the_middle 24

Suzy 18

chickadee 16

xlindee 12

racinghorse83 11

FREDDIESDOUBLE 7

mika_me 6

Lyndal 6

elanorelle 5

Sweet Knees 3

Rainbow Sky 2

mikas_gal07 1

Jolene 1

themetalmunchkin 1

bonzaboy 1

Emily B 1

OkD :shocked: :shocked:

This is sad.

Hiya OKD !! Sorry that I don't often MQ ... :blush-anim-cl: ... I love your vet farm photos !!! I was trying to think of the actress that you remind me of ... then I realised ... you look a bit like a young Laura Dern !! She is a wonderful actress !

Oh yes - now you come to mention it ...:naughty:

Oh & Silv. ... I meant to say TRIPLE :drool: to the wet curls pic. of Meeks that you posted for me the other day ... yum, thanks !

Don't mention it - any excuse for a Mika pic (oh yes indeedy :pbjt:)

That you only made no 14!! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm worried you're going to catch me up :shocked:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

I'm here now!

Yeah but I wasn't so what good is that to me :bleh:

*cough*

Noice one ER...you even had me blaming someone else!!!!

*talks to self*

OOOHHH ! Great you came here to visit for the FIRST time Rose !!! (aka RAK1 )

EDIT: *ponders new tag creation*

You get better conversation that way!

Yay and we haven't managed to scare her off yet:wink2:

Uh-oh....

My hubby has a beard I love it. I never ever thought I would be into a man with facial hair, but it just completely suits him.

I'm not a facial hair kinda girl but my friends brother always had a beard and shaved it off and it looked awful...beards just suit some people really well!

Did you read my blog about the experience? (It's not fault it doesn't get to the rectums until 2,000 words in, I can't help it) biance.wordpress.com

Who's them?

Nope...but I will now!

Ezy DVD the same place that Rose had already ordered it from!

So today I was reunited with my camera! Hooray!

Facebook Stalker Guy said he did indeed see the Costa Rica letter with my name on it.

So here, slightly delayed, are my pictures from Monday. (They correspond to my blog, so go and read it, bitches)

(Omg, what a great time for photophucket to go down)

(And of course, I am blinking in BOTH my pictures, so I look like a retard)

p1070430wz0.jpg

My unfortunate friend (Read my blog!!)

Cleaning out the cow shed. The last people left always have to do it. WE always have to do it. Oh well, it's quite fun. Hooray for fire hoses!

Random pictures of the vet farm:

One of the cows shortly after being violated:

:shocked:...way to early in the morning for that photo!

I think I can guess what happened to your poor friend:roftl:

I know It's pretty classic

Guess what?

You've decided that you're going to marry that cow?

Yes, well, that AND today was the last day of school

Post whores!

Oooh, okay, I got ya. But then Tanya said she called someone and they said 17th?

Yep and that was Ezy DVD too! They're all useless! Sanity and JB are still saying it doesn't exist...mind you they say that even if you take in a print out from their websites!

I'm shocked.

*pats Petra*

Why so shocked...it is OKD after all:naughty:

Night night to all you guys off to bed now

Nighty nighty!

I'm sure Silv. & Tan will agree with you !!

Hehe ... aww OKD ... maybe when you wake in the morning, you will feel GALVANIZED ... & study more, post less & .... PASS your exams !!! YAY !! Costa Rica !!!!!!!!

I can't remember what I'm agreeing to but as it's Silver, I will say yes I agree :wink2:

...and maybe we'll have a white Christmas!

BTW, CD, I've been watching Australian Idol, and that guy who you like (who's name I've forgotten now) is clearly the best. If he doesn't win I'll be unhappy.

And his Michael Jackson moves last time were FRICKING HILARIOUS

I like Wes too but What's wrong with Mark!

Rightio ... me thinks 'tis time to attempt some sleep ... gotta prepare (yes Tan, clean ) for my b/f's b'day party this Sunday ! It started as an 'intimate' dinner for 12 ... & has now blown out to a party for 35 !! ...

You must have the cleanest house in Australia!!....you would hate my room....I have now been cleaning it for three weeks and it still looks like a bomb went off!

Sounds like it will be fun!