Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

Thanks, me too:naughty:

I even begged the person selling it to hurry because I was obsessed and would cry if it didn't come soon :lmao:

:naughty: Fingers crossed that he took the hint then!

If I can only get hold of this diary :naughty: I am hoping we will have a hint by end of the next year... top of the year :roftl:

:naughty:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will reduce VAT, and announce other tax cuts - then in a few

years time, when the economy is back on track we will get them all

lumped back on, and some extra I guess!!

Yep................and there is bugger all we will be able to do about it:thumbdown:

Yep................and there is bugger all we will be able to do about it:thumbdown:

More now for less later!! I guess as the crisis is global we need to do

the best for our stability as soon as possible!! Not an easy time but

we just have to go through it - and make savings where possible!!

he was very positive about his future gigs in the dvd, wasn't he?

all little PDPs for the future....so we'd better get used to it!:naughty:

he seems to love fusion of different arts in cross-contamination...from music to anything else, especially visual arts...and he seems to see it as an improvement, not at all redundant or negative for his music

Yes, I think he'll go on making his art more and more visual, though not necessarily in the form of bigger/more varied concerts. He's said that from day 1 just about- insisting on getting his cover art on his first album, his early blogs and website plans (which I hope become reality) and now the PDP show.

More now for less later!! I guess as the crisis is global we need to do

the best for our stability as soon as possible!! Not an easy time but

we just have to go through it - and make savings where possible!!

Oh God, savings! As soon as PDP's over I'm going to stop spending money and diet massively.

he seems to love fusion of different arts in cross-contamination...from music to anything else, especially visual arts...and he seems to see it as an improvement, not at all redundant or negative for his music

I like his 360 artistic support of his gig... he always explained that he is not just a singer... but also likes to be involved in everything... from his artwork... to the theatrical aspect of his show... let's see what the future holds... and as you said, being realistic... I think we will be getting many mini PdP gigs... which is at the end of the day a Mika gig... :thumb_yello:

i can but feel sorry for our American fellow fans....i hope you can all have it soon!:thumb_yello:

and the canadians... and the turkish... and Lebanese... but it is no one's fault really... merchandising has to do mainly with the retail deals... and they put the deadlines...

I guess for the first time Australia was not left out... good for them! :thumb_yello:

First I thought he was very ugly, but then I had only seen the GK vid and the ugly official pics which I always found scary, so actually it was the voice and music for me too.

:roftl::lmfao::lmao:

I don't like the official pics either :wink2:

And I still catch myself watching the GK video in a loop to find out what they did to make him look soo not himself in there :roftl:

hiii

HELP

i want to buy to from here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPII.dll?ViewItem&item=220312587975

i sent the seller a question of how much will be the shipping with EMS, he said that it was 30 dollars but when i want to order it say in ebay is only 50 dollars from the dvds! i don`t know where and to who i should pay the shipping

does anyone know something about how to order in ebay?

because i just confirmed my paypal account!

i want the dvd :tears:

They will reduce VAT, and announce other tax cuts - then in a few

years time, when the economy is back on track we will get them all

lumped back on, and some extra I guess!!

Yeah cutting VAT back to 15% is a huge concession. Huge.

And it will stimulate spending for sure, a lot of goods will be cheaper.

Quotes are really playing up..............looks like I am quoting myself:roftl:

Actually yes, it's what led me here too. Oh dear.

Now I'm quoting myself :lmfao:

All these quote mishaps made me laugh SO hard. Seriously!! Hilarious stuff

I dunno. I mean, I did enjoy Amsterdam, but yeah, that was like, almost 4 times as small as Paris. And his voice sounded better.

That was the only real gig I've ever experienced (apart from a girlband one when I was like, 6 I think). Maybe it's different if you've only experienced one.

Goodness knows who it will say posted this!:roftl:

Your first 'real' gig is bound to be specail.............and Amsterdam WAS a great performance:thumb_yello:

Very true, Amsterdam was a great gig, I totally agree.

And personally, it did a lot more for me than PDP did, but I think that I've already said that :naughty:. For me, Amsterdam was good, it had some of the extra elements that he put in PDP, but it still retained the Mika gig spirit that I love, so it was a good compromise.

I really don't want to sound obnoxious Robi, but to me (being a selfish spectator) it's about what I think, not what he thinks :roftl:.

Yeah! We are paying our hard earned money!:thumb_yello:

Well yes, I'm not being funny or rude, but quite frankly, if the audience don't like it, they won't go to shows, and he won't sell tickets, so at the end of the day the audience need to like what's happening there.

I'm not saying that he should sell his soul and do things that he doesn't want to do or believe in, but I do think that he should keep a realistic idea of what is making his fans tick, and keeping them interested :wink2::thumb_yello:

Haha I thought he was odd looking, not ugly, but soon changed my mind.

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I laughed so hard babs, it sounds like you soon thought he WAS ugly!

hiii

HELP

i want to buy to from here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPII.dll?ViewItem&item=220312587975

i sent the seller a question of how much will be the shipping with EMS, he said that it was 30 dollars but when i want to order it say in ebay is only 50 dollars from the dvds! i don`t know where and to who i should pay the shipping

does anyone know something about how to order in ebay?

because i just confirmed my paypal account!

i want the dvd :tears:

As an experienced ebayer, this seller is selling at too high a price, and ripping you off for postage. Did you already agree to buy???:boxed:

True Sari, but I often suspect that what makes this fan tick is different to what makes a lot of others tick. When I find out what it is, I'll let you know. :naughty:

I enjoyed how you said recently that if you were his mother you'd be very proud of what he achieved with PDP, but you are not his mother you are his customer.

The thing is, as customers go, some of us ARE very picky, but do we make up the largest portion of his fan base? Somehow I don't think so. We ARE different. We hang out on here for a start...:mf_rosetinted:

As an experienced ebayer, this seller is selling at too high a price, and ripping you off for postage. Did you already agree to buy???:boxed:

no.. but i prefer buy the dvds to him cause he`s selling in american dollars.. it`s cheaper the conversion to argentinean pesos than euros.

my problem is that as i`m new in ebay i don`t know how to buy exactly..

i don`t who to pay.. i mean, i have a PayPal account but when i try to order i`m paying only 50 dollars for two dvds, but the seller said me it was 30 dollars more for the EMS service.. i don`t know how to pay the other US$30 cause it only appears the option for paying only 50 :blink:

i don`t know if you understand my point :bleh:

All these quote mishaps made me laugh SO hard. Seriously!! Hilarious stuff

Very true, Amsterdam was a great gig, I totally agree.

And personally, it did a lot more for me than PDP did, but I think that I've already said that :naughty:. For me, Amsterdam was good, it had some of the extra elements that he put in PDP, but it still retained the Mika gig spirit that I love, so it was a good compromise.

I really don't want to sound obnoxious Robi, but to me (being a selfish spectator) it's about what I think, not what he thinks :roftl:.

i'm a selfish spectator too....but i happen to like what he does!:bleh:

and you know what? i was very sorry they cut the ouverture so much in the dvd...with that partial view before he starts singing...cause i really wanted to enjoy that in full!:blink:

i didn't like the shoes and the jacket so much for instance...but i like the fact that he wants them to be outstanding!...........

so, it's really a matter of what each of us likes or dislikes...without claiming to be the spokeperson of a whole fanbase.........i'm sorry if you misunderstood me, prob i really cannot express my p.o.v. in english as i would in my language!

and you are not obnoxious (had to look for it in the dictionary!) ...come on!:wub2:

I've finished playing the documentary whining drinking game. There's some excellent quality whining including Kanye West having Es Devlin but not him, his 200 meetings, the late dragon, the ridiculous headdress, and his omnipresent lack of sleep. His staff learnt well from him including his costume makers and band. Well done, Mika, you didn't disappoint. I'm well inebriated now. :thumb_yello:

I've finished playing the documentary whining drinking game. There's some excellent quality whining including Kanye West having Es Devlin but not him, his 200 meetings, the late dragon, the ridiculous headdress, and his omnipresent lack of sleep. His staff learnt well from him including his costume makers and band. Well done, Mika, you didn't disappoint. I'm well inebriated now. :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

'tis true, she's pissed as a fart.