CazGirl

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great !:naughty:

Did you find it on myspace ?:roftl:

Yup! I refreshed my page and saw it at the last minute, and I was like "oh no I've lost it!" but when the page refreshed it was still there, so I was like - QUICK! PRINT SCREEN! MFC!! lmao!! xDD

OMG that's horrible. I think I saw one the other day that had Bush in the 130s. :roftl:

Coulda fooled me LMAO!!!

:roftl:

Whatcha talkin' bout anyway? 101 is between the average numbers! :roftl: better to be average than under, right? :wink2:

I really don't think this is true :blush-anim-cl:

other day I saw the same thing on a site, but it was about Britney, and she apparently has the IQ higher than Mika, do you really think that Britney is smarter that Mika? I don't !

:bleh:

Well of course it's not true :naughty: I've done some online test and it was like 140 or something...which isn't true too :roftl:yeah I'm even smarter than that :mf_rosetinted:

Well of course it's not true :naughty: I've done some online test and it was like 140 or something...which isn't true too :roftl:yeah I'm even smarter than that :mf_rosetinted:

mine was 169, but of course that is more tha this :mf_rosetinted:

That depends if she took the test before or after she married K-Fed. :mf_rosetinted:

that's true .... I think .... I don't know if it's KFed blame, at least not only of him :mf_rosetinted: