Movie thread

babuccia

The one! Have you seen it? :D

On 3D at cinema!!!! I loved it!!! But maybe cause it was the first movie that I ve ever seen in 3D and I was :shocked::naughty:.... Bad I find it hard not to like it.... It is the classic story.... :biggrin2: But if you havent seen it until now why dont you wait until christmas to see it????!!!! :teehee:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3D at cinema!!!! I loved it!!! But maybe cause it was the first movie that I ve ever seen in 3D and I was :shocked::naughty:.... Bad I find it hard not to like it.... It is the classic story.... :biggrin2: But if you havent seen it until now why dont you wait until christmas to see it????!!!! :teehee:

Oh, that's cool! :D

Hmm.. I dont know :D maybe couse i finally got it and wanted to see it on the last Christmas already :naughty:

Oh, that's cool! :D

Hmm.. I dont know :D maybe couse i finally got it and wanted to see it on the last Christmas already :naughty:

Ok, if you watch it tell me if you liked it!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

And christmas if you havent see it watch Alvin And The Chipmunks!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: I loved it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: (the 1 movie, the 2 was :puke:)

Ok, if you watch it tell me if you liked it!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

And christmas if you havent see it watch Alvin And The Chipmunks!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: I loved it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: (the 1 movie, the 2 was :puke:)

Yes, I haven't seen it :D

Im watching Two and a half man season 3 atm,it's hilarious:roftl:

I watched Toy Story 3 yesterday and it was the sweetest story ever!:wub2:

When I was little I used to think that when I left my dolls and teddy bears they would come to life and start acting on their own...just like the idea of these cute films are!

I believe it can be a bit scary for children though because the toys really have to fight for their lifes:roftl:but it's all good in the end!

Cute, sweet and funny!:wub2:

:blink: :blink:

And my boyfriend wants to watch it later!!!!! :aah: :aah:

Poor me...... :teehee: *pats my head*

Okay, I gotta watch it some time.. :D

I am so so so sorry for you!!!! :huh: Really! I watched it, told everyone that it's a sh*t, my borther watched it, said- it's a sh*t and my mum finally watched it and asked what a sh*t I have put in the pc :aah::naughty:

I am so so so sorry for you!!!! :huh: Really! I watched it, told everyone that it's a sh*t, my borther watched it, said- it's a sh*t and my mum finally watched it and asked what a sh*t I have put in the pc :aah::naughty:

I watched it :sweatdrop: I didnt find it that ****!!!!!! Maybe cause I ve heard all these things from you and I was prepared to see something soooo bad.... You know, when you are hearing too many good things for something you finally get dissapointed, and the opposite when you are hearing too many bad things some times you find it better at the end..... Either way, maybe I am freak!!!!! I liked District 9 too, thought nobody else liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I watched it :sweatdrop: I didnt find it that ****!!!!!! Maybe cause I ve heard all these things from you and I was prepared to see something soooo bad.... You know, when you are hearing too many good things for something you finally get dissapointed, and the opposite when you are hearing too many bad things some times you find it better at the end..... Either way, maybe I am freak!!!!! I liked District 9 too, thought nobody else liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, sorry then :blush-anim-cl::naughty: But I won't change my opinion :roftl: