Movie thread

babuccia

I have watched a lot of movie recently.. :naughty: So, I'll give my opinion about them..

THE UGLY TRUTH- Loved it! It' s really funny and the cast is great as well:thumb_yello: And now Gerard Butler is one of my fave actors:naughty:

P.S. I love you- Very good movie!!! Excellent,I would say. Sad and funny in the same time. Though I didnt like the guy in the end, lol

Shutter Island- I still cant say whether I like the movie or not.. :blink: It is veeery strange, but really good at the same time! Leo was amazing! But I guess I already knew what will happen in the end.

Baby on board- Really liked it! :D It was funny and emotional..and the actors were great!:biggrin2:

Wedding crashers- Not a new movie, but absolutely brilliant!

Couples retreat- Recommend! Really simple and nice, funny movie:thumb_yello: Abnd Jason Bateman :das:

American pie..A book of love- Usually I don't like American pie movies.. But this one is really funny and ok! And the cute "Alfa, Alfa" star was amazing :D

Legion- erm,Im not sure I liked it.. Weird movie. But some places were really scary. For example, that old grandma, lol

Rebound- Loved it! :D Awesomeee!

The Triangle- It was very interesting at the beginning! But later it was tooo messed up..

The Hangover- haha amazing!:roftl:

I love you,man- Funny, but nothing special..

Well these are just some of the movies..

Im addicted of this new tv show " The Vampire Diaries".. really..amazing.Love it:biggrin2:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally saw The Princess and The Frog.

I loooved it, i was surprised. I wanted to cry when the 2nd star appeared. :emot-sad:

I totally cried...in the theater. I think I even said, "What the hell, Disney?!" :aah:

Last movie I watched was Up in the Air, I thought it was good. It was little predictable, but it was funny and charming.

• 5 weeks later...

Today I saw "Death At A Funeral" and it was THE FUNNIEST movie I have seen in a long time. I have to admit, the idea of it sounds stupid, but the movie is hilarious. The entire theatre was laughing the entire way through - some parts were so funny that I was crying with laughter. And James Marsden...stole the entire show, he was pretty much amazing.

Definitely recommend this movie!

• 1 month later...

I finally watched Julie & Julia yesterday. I loved Meryl Streep's quirky acting, she's just fantastic. I thought there was nothing cryworthy about the movie when Mika tweeted about it. But yes, the onion scene is definitely a tear-jerker (:roftl:)

Besides I liked how the plot is not as predictable as one might expect. Julie won't meet her idol in the end. Moreover she even has to deal with Julia's supposed disapproval. However, after the first disappointment, Julie perfectly understands that drawing inspiration from someone's doing or overall persona doesn't need any sort of mutual relationship on a personal level. Thinking about it, this is not the most unhealthy approach one can have.

PS I love you

watched it this morning :tears: everyone should've seen this one!

Yeah "PS I Love you" so sad :tears:

But try to watch "If only" :tears: :tears: :tears:

(in my opinion "If Only" is much sadder then "PS I love you")

i watched Prince of Persia couple of days ago, and i have to say i was pleasantly surprised!! :D It has a lot of humor, the story is interesting, and the acting is(surprisingly) good :D If only the battle scenes weren't so transparent( you can see it is made for the american audience but all in all it is and afternoon well spent!! if you dont want anything too complicated or difficult, just sth to entertain you, then this is the perfect movie :D

• 1 month later...

I saw "Inception" a couple weeks ago. I thought it was far too overated. While it's not my favourite sort of movie, it doesn't mean I can't appreciate it. Which is why I'm going to say I think it would be much better as a book.

I saw "Dinner for Schmucks" today. I totally loved it! Well, more specifically, I loved Steve Carell. He got his character on point! Everything from his facial expressions to how he said everything made me laugh. There were some moments in the movie when you could tell (in the slighest - it was not obvious) that certain actors wanted to laugh. I think I'm going to see this movie again! Can't wait until it comes out on DVD.

I saw "Inception" a couple weeks ago. I thought it was far too overated. While it's not my favourite sort of movie, it doesn't mean I can't appreciate it. Which is why I'm going to say I think it would be much better as a book.

I saw "Dinner for Schmucks" today. I totally loved it! Well, more specifically, I loved Steve Carell. He got his character on point! Everything from his facial expressions to how he said everything made me laugh. There were some moments in the movie when you could tell (in the slighest - it was not obvious) that certain actors wanted to laugh. I think I'm going to see this movie again! Can't wait until it comes out on DVD.

Is it the one with Leo?? :shocked: Want to see it so much:wub2:

i saw 'Inception' on monday and it was great. very interesting and holds the interest for whole movie. joseph gordon-levitt looked hot, so did leo :mf_lustslow:the plot itself was very good.

Yeah, that's the movie! :biggrin2: I definitely think you should see it. The plot was excellent (and the idea of it was good) but the movie part was not, in my opinion.

But Leo was great, wasn't he? :D

• 1 month later...