Movie thread

babuccia

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see 'District 9' last night with my brother and 3 of his friends and thought it was AWFUL! The acting was terrible as were the action scenes.

It has now replaced 'Transformers 2' as the worst film I've seen this year. :no:

Went to see 'District 9' last night with my brother and 3 of his friends and thought it was AWFUL! The acting was terrible as were the action scenes.

It has now replaced 'Transformers 2' as the worst film I've seen this year. :no:

I haven't seen it. But my brother saw it, and hated it. Pretty much everyone else love it. :huh3:

I haven't seen it. But my brother saw it, and hated it. Pretty much everyone else love it. :huh3:

Two of my brother's friends who came with us last night were girls and called it a 'definite boys film'. I normally like sci-fi things but this was just plain boring.

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I saw 'Couples Retreat'. I thought some parts were very funny. And Vince Vaughn played a character with kids, and one of those kids (the youngest) was THE cutest thing EVER! Oh yeah, there were also some rude parts. :naughty: Overall, it was okay.

Has anyone seen David Lynch's movies? They're seriously weird. i just saw Mulholland Drive a week ago and I was like wtf?

yes i have,i think i know what you mean:naughty:

his movies are not to understand nor make sense,they're to look at and go "hmmm..":bleh:

i liked Muhholland Drive more when i watched it for the 2nd time.

btw i saw the time traveller's wife the other day.it was ok.

Saw 'Creation' last weekend and really enjoyed it and a few hours ago I went to see 'Up', which I loved. :thumb_yello:

I hated "Up" with a fiery, burning passion. I think I'm the only one who really dislike that movie. :aah: It was so bad, I felt, that I fell asleep in it. :fisch:

• 3 weeks later...

Last movie I saw was Where The Wild Things Are, and well...wft was going on? :blink:

Hahah, other than that it was a cute movie.

Not something I'm proud to say I paid to see it, but it was cute.

I'm just uber excited for Alice in Wonderland!

:woot_jump:

I saw "Drag Me To Hell" last night.

Worst scary movie I've ever seen. We laughed. :teehee:

:roftl: Me and my mum laughed so much when she puked in that girl' s mouth :lmfao: So disgusting! But I really like the end! when he gave back that button.. that was cool made!

:shocked: omg :shocked::tears:

I know, I'm sorry. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Me and my mum laughed so much when she puked in that girl' s mouth :lmfao: So disgusting! But I really like the end! when he gave back that button.. that was cool made!

YES! That was hilarious!!

I laughed at that part too. :huh: I laughed at pretty much all of it. :blink:

Hi Bab (nice avie btw):wub2:

Me too but I wanna know if the whole film is good :roftl:

Thanks!! :thumb_yello:

I know, I'm sorry. :blush-anim-cl:

YES! That was hilarious!!

I laughed at that part too. :huh: I laughed at pretty much all of it. :blink:

:roftl:

I just came home from the cinema.. I was watching THIS IS IT! Its soooo good!!! I miss MJ a lot :tears:

I saw Julie and Julia a few months ago and it was super good. Definitely recommended.

I just saw 'This is it', last night. Would have been an amazing concert.

I liked it too and a little bit of American TV history came with it!:thumb_yello:

Listen to her voice::teehee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmvfUKwBrg

Meryl Streep did a good job with this character, well as she always does…:wub2: