Movie thread

babuccia

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Bruno yesterday, probably the most idiotic movie i have ever seen, really don't understand the point of it all..:boxed::blink:

Can't wait to see the new Leo Di Caprio Movie " Inception".

I watch it on September..stupid movie:aah:

Hey!

OMG I'm so happy there's a thread like this one! :fangurl:

Mum has got some movies last week and went through a movie-marathon all holiday long:

I have seen "Billy Elliot" which has been absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L and it's become my fav movie for now.

Went and seen "Avatar" and it didn't really hooked me... :huh: and went out of the cinema with nausea.

Have seen "Memoirs of a Geisha" last night and loved it (it has been the second time)

:biggrin2:

to be continued...

Bianca you found the thread:wink2:

Last movie I watched was Avatar at a special media showing just before Christmas in 3D, which I loved the effects for, but the battles were long and pretty boring...and it was a bit nauseating watching it all in 3D.

Alice doesn't come out in Japan until mid-April...guess they take a while to translate it and put in the subtitles...:blink:

• 4 weeks later...

I've been trying to watch the movie Ballet Shoes that is based on

Noel Streatfeild's book, but I really have a problem to understand what they are saying. Is it some kind of mimicking of old English or do most of them only have very strange accents?:naughty:

I don't use to have a problem to understand English in movies!:wink2:

Has anyone seen it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1083845/

• 4 weeks later...

My mom got me "The Notebook" last week, but I have yet to watch it.

All of the female friends that I've asked say it's really good, and also sad.

It seems popular/good enough, so maybe I'll watch it later. :bleh:

Have any of you seen it?

Thoughts?

:pinkbow:

My mom got me "The Notebook" last week, but I have yet to watch it.

All of the female friends that I've asked say it's really good, and also sad.

It seems popular/good enough, so maybe I'll watch it later. :bleh:

Have any of you seen it?

Thoughts?

:pinkbow:

I read the book some time ago and watched the movie last year. I thought the movie was boring and I had a hard time staying awake, but that was most likely because I was watching it when I should have been sleeping instead :teehee: Most people seem to love it though, so I think there is just something wrong with me :roftl:

I read the book some time ago and watched the movie last year. I thought the movie was boring and I had a hard time staying awake, but that was most likely because I was watching it when I should have been sleeping instead :teehee: Most people seem to love it though, so I think there is just something wrong with me :roftl:

Was the book better, at least? 'Cause I'm thinkng about adding it to my reading list. :lol3:

I was in a similar situation before. I LOATHED "Up" and fell asleep in it.

Everyone else LOVED that movie.

Was the book better, at least? 'Cause I'm thinkng about adding it to my reading list. :lol3:

I was in a similar situation before. I LOATHED "Up" and fell asleep in it.

Everyone else LOVED that movie.

The book was alright as was it's sequel "The Wedding". I guess maybe I prefer books rather than movies since I can read a book over time while I have a hard time focusing on a movie for a couple hours. I can't even make it through a 1 hour TV show...I end up muting the TV and watching Mika performances on youtube :teehee:

The last movie I saw was Harry Potter 3. :naughty: It's my favorite HP movie 'cause it's got Lupin and Sirius and Snape. :teehee:

I really want to see the new Alice In Wonderland. It comes in the cinema in the Netherlands March 10th, I think.. I could be wrong though. :aah:

I don't really have a favorite movie..

Love Actually and Notting Hill are my favourite love comedies!!! I love Love Actually, especially the little oranged-hair drummer boy!!!! I'll try to go to the Valentine's day one but I don't think it will be as great!

OOOHHH!! theyre my 2 favorite love movies as well!! Notting Hill is awesome!!

and Love Actually makes me cry everytime :blush-anim-cl:

Last movie I saw in the theater was 'The lovely bones', best movie I've seen since Donnie Darko... Tho 'Mr. Nobody' was quite amazing as well :wub2:

Last movie I saw on television was 'Music and lyrics', gosh I love Drew's hair in that movie.. That was basically it.. I liked the closing credits the most, with the music video :teehee:

Am currently looking forward to:

A Single man

Alice