babuccia

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched "Despicable Me", and I love it :roftl::roftl::roftl::wub2:

I havent see it yet!!!!!!!!!! :aah:

"so cute I am gonna die!!!!!!!" ?????!!!!

I watched 'Burried alive' (1990) yesterday. It was a movie I saw as a child and that I had always wanted to see again :naughty: Liked it :naughty:

I love it that too!!!!

I watched Date Night and I didnt expect it to be that good!!!!! I really laughed!!!!! :biggrin2:

I dont know why I didnt knew about this thread!!!! Since I love movies so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched Frozen!!!! And I am :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

was it good? Couse I like scary movies:teehee: tho from the pics it doesn't look too scary:boxed:

I watched several movies recently.. :D

I love you Philip Morris,

After life (loved it)

The switch

When in Rome..

was it good? Couse I like scary movies:teehee: tho from the pics it doesn't look too scary:boxed:

I watched several movies recently.. :D

I love you Philip Morris,

After life (loved it)

The switch

When in Rome..

After life made me so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah:

I loved Frozen!!!!! It has not too much blood, almost not at all...... But I know a lot of movies that are very scary without a single drop of blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:I think you should watch it!!!!! :thumb_yello:

After life made me so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah:

I loved Frozen!!!!! It has not too much blood, almost not at all...... But I know a lot of movies that are very scary without a single drop of blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:I think you should watch it!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Haha me too, but I loved it :D What do you think meant the ending? The girl died and he was still live when got to that table? :naughty::boxed:

I dont like too much blood, but those movies which a scary and make to think me about it all the time.. :)

Haha me too, but I loved it :D What do you think meant the ending? The girl died and he was still live when got to that table? :naughty::boxed:

I dont like too much blood, but those movies which a scary and make to think me about it all the time.. :)

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO WATCH AFTER.LIFE DONT READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure the girl was alive until the end....... I think she died in the coffin... But I dont know about him!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: I know he died too, but when???!!!! In the table or earlier??!!!! I think in the table, cause he felt pain in the table..... :wink2:

But I think some time I ll see it again to pay more attention in the details!!!!! :thumb_yello:

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO WATCH AFTER.LIFE DONT READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure the girl was alive until the end....... I think she died in the coffin... But I dont know about him!!!!!!!!!! I know he died too, but when???!!!! In the table or earlier??!!!! I think in the table, cause he felt pain in the table..... :wink2:

But I think some time I ll see it again to pay more attention in the details!!!!! :thumb_yello:

The same here! I also think they both were still alive! That man was creepy! :aah:

I watched "Get gim to the Greek" last night! That was awesome :roftl::D

Titanic: :tears:

The Last Exorcism: :thumbdown:

Lottery ticket: :thumb_yello::lol3:

The last exorcism was bad? I was thinking of watching it, but not sure.. tho, the trailer looks pretty scary.. :boxed: