Movie thread

babuccia

hey guys,anybody has seen "The Social Network"?I so wanna but I cant...Guess Its really good.:thumb_yello::wink2:

Checked it here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285016/

I don't think it's out yet but I would love to see it!

Someone who believes in reincarnation? Whether you do or not watch Yesterday's children it's a great film!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,thanks anyways...

Its just I always wanted to watch a movie of Zuckerberg"s story,and the whole Face book thing.Now that Its out,I cant see it.how disappointing is this!:aah:

I also heard Its a good movie...I like David Fincher,you know he is such an Oscar attempting director.and Jesse Eisenberg,he plays this kind of rules pretty well.I also like Justin timberlake,He suits his rule in here!:naughty:

Yes!!!! I liked that one too!!!!! :pinkbow: But I havent read the book!!!! People that have read it hated the movie!!!! :aah:

I just took a book from the library.. :) Started to read it last night.. seems ok:thumb_yello:

I watched the most amazing film yesterday, it's called Catfish and it's a documentary about art and how hard it can be to trust that people you meet on the Internet really are what they say they are.:teehee:

When the leading guy and his friends decide to follow up on what they think is a family with a very talented 8 year old, who makes paintings, they are about to discover something quite different when the story gradually unfolds!:wink2:

You can have some use for this site when it ends:

http://www.artbyapierce.com/

I highly recommend this touching and emotional film!:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
Havent seen I really good movie for a loooong time!!!!! Any suggestions???!!!! :wink2:

I have a suggestion for you: The Kids Are All Right!

Best movie I've seen in ages. Excellent actors!:thumb_yello:

And if you have a well-preserved childish side in you, see Toy Story3!

All the Toy Story films are heart-breaking and sweet and funny!:wink2:

I have a suggestion for you: The Kids Are All Right!

Best movie I've seen in ages. Excellent actors!:thumb_yello:

And if you have a well-preserved childish side in you, see Toy Story3!

All the Toy Story films are heart-breaking and sweet and funny!:wink2:

Yes I want to see The Kids Are All Right!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: I will soon I hope!!!

And believe it or not I havent seen any Toy Story!!!!!!!! :aah: And it is weird cause I love cartoons!!!!!!! I want to see How to train your dragon one of these days!!!!! :wink2:

But I saw Eight Below and it was perfect!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

So it isnt true anymore that I havent watched any good movie for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I read about it on Imdb and I'll try to find it! Sounds interesting!:thumb_yello:

I've watched it now and it was really emotional:wub2:as always when there are animals involved!

Very nicely done and good performances by all the actors, including the dogs!:thumb_yello:

Edited by sienna

I read about it on Imdb and I'll try to find it! Sounds interesting!:thumb_yello:

I've watched it now and it was really emotional:wub2:as always when there are animals involved!

Very nicely done and good performances by all the actors, including the dogs!:thumb_yello:

You are fast!!!!!!!! :aah:

Yes the dogs :wub2: Have you seen "Hachiko: A Dog's Story" ??? You really must see it immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah: But take A LOT if tissues!!!!!!!!!! :tears: Read about it on imdb and read the users comments too!!!! :wink2: Seriously WATCHED IT!!!!!!!! :aah: And tell me then if you liked it!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

You are fast!!!!!!!! :aah:

I have my secret ways.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes the dogs :wub2: Have you seen "Hachiko: A Dog's Story" ??? You really must see it immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah: But take A LOT if tissues!!!!!!!!!! :tears: Read about it on imdb and read the users comments too!!!! :wink2: Seriously WATCHED IT!!!!!!!! :aah: And tell me then if you liked it!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Not sure I can take more sadness about dogs right now:wink2:but the users comments were really enthusiastic so I'll give it a try!:biggrin2:

Thanks for the tip!:thumb_yello:

Edited by sienna

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Twice :teehee:

Good!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Did you stayed in the theater after the credits in the end???

Cause they say that after the credits at theaters it played a scene that explains the end..... :aah: Some others say that you just hear something.... If you know what I mean :wink2:

I dont want to put spoilers but tell me if you noticed something at credits :aah: