Movie thread

babuccia

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it too!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

But why did you watched it the second time since you got bored at the first time???? :aah:

Btw I love the kitty in your sig!!!!!!!! SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Wow Sienna and me have the same thinking I see :naughty:

I wanted to give it a 2nd chance as I love Natalie Portman.

Thank you :biggrin2:

The last movies I have seen were The King's Speech ,Tangled and The Kids are allright .

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1542344/

It was so well made. It's based on a book and it's a real life experience.

The director is able to transmit the thoughts and feelings of the central character throughout the whole film, even though the character is alone most of the time. Good work!:thumb_yello:

I was expecting really scary scenes, knowing what was about to happen, but kudos to the director for being able to describe even those moments in a dignified way.

The last 5-10 of minutes if the film I was almost crying from relief!:blush-anim-cl:

And I'm a big movie freak and they will definitely have to bring out the big cannons to make me cry!:naughty:

Watch it!:wink2:

Hope it is better than Buried!!!! :aah:

Anyone watched Trainspotting??

Yes unfortunately :aah: I'm one of the very rare people that didn't like it at all :teehee:

What I wanted to write about is the movie 127 Hours!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1542344/

It was so well made. It's based on a book and it's a real life experience.

The director is able to transmit the thoughts and feelings of the central character throughout the whole film, even though the character is alone most of the time. Good work!:thumb_yello:

I was expecting really scary scenes, knowing what was about to happen, but kudos to the director for being able to describe even those moments in a dignified way.

The last 5-10 of minutes if the film I was almost crying from relief!:blush-anim-cl:

And I'm a big movie freak and they will definitely have to bring out the big cannons to make me cry!:naughty:

Watch it!:wink2:

Good to hear! I have this movie on my to watch list so will def give it a try now :thumb_yello:

The last movies I saw from the top of my head...

• Shadow of a doubt (Hitchc0ck) -- loved it!

• Sundays at Tiffany's -- lovely romantic movie but I'm pretty sure the book would be better, the story was too rushed

• Mr. Wrong -- I loved it, but seeing the imdb score there aren't that many people who agree :naughty: If you're looking for a funny, not politically correct black comedy, I would give this one a go :thumb_yello: For those who have seen and loved serial mom= watch it!

• Heathers -- I was looking for a black comedy but was pretty disappointed. Didn't think it was that funny, and turned it off for the last half hour.

• The forgotten -- bad, hated it... Can't believe Julianne Moore did this! And I was looking forward to it too...

I'm going to watch "The time traveler's wife" tonight, really looking forward to it :wub2:

edit: Oh! Another movie I saw was: Frozen.

So bad! But I won't tell you not to watch it, really, you should see it for yourself just how bad it is :aah:

Edited by Droopsy

I'm going to see "The King's Speech" on Sunday. It'd better be amazing.

I have seen it a few weeks back and I loved it!

Colin is amazing

Colin is everything in this movie

kings-speech-pic-colin-firth.jpg

"Colin is everything in this movie"

I think it's a remarkable film:

All the actors are really good in it.

I'm hoping more than one of them receive at least one OSCAR!

Audiences are reportedly giving a standing ovation at the end--which seldom happens at films.

Edited by A. Clay

Colin is everything in this movie :teehee:

I won't recommend anyone to see The Green Hornet :boxed:

Yap, I never thought that would happen with him. I mean, I have always liked him but somehow I never thought he was that good...

I think it's a remarkable film:

All the actors are really good in it.

I'm hoping more than one of them receive at least one OSCAR!

Audiences are reportedly giving a standing ovation at the end--which seldom happens at films.

Im glad to hear its having ovations at the end, cause it never happens on my city's cinema. Must say that, when I saw this, more than half of the sits where empty...

Btw, has anyone seen "The Fighter"??? Cause I really want to watch this but Im affraid someone like Mark Walhberg is gonna ruin the rest...

Btw, has anyone seen "The Fighter"??? Cause I really want to watch this but Im affraid someone like Mark Walhberg is gonna ruin the rest...

I totally recommend The Fighter!

Although Mark Wahlberg is surprisingly good, Christian Bale is the real deal:naughty:

I have seen it a few weeks back and I loved it! :wub2: Colin is amazing

Okay, I saw it and loved it! Colin Firth was good, but I also adored Geoffrey Rush!

Personally, I thought that movie was fantastic. Mark Walhberg was good in it, you don't have to worry. I'd say that movie is comparable to "Radio", in the sense it's less about a sport than the personal story. I adored both the movies.

Okay, I saw it and loved it! Colin Firth was good, but I also adored Geoffrey Rush!

Personally, I thought that movie was fantastic. Mark Walhberg was good in it, you don't have to worry. I'd say that movie is comparable to "Radio", in the sense it's less about a sport than the personal story. I adored both the movies.

Im glad to know you have seen both of these movies and that you liked them a lot, I think I may watch "The Fighter" tonight.

Im glad to know you have seen both of these movies and that you liked them a lot, I think I may watch "The Fighter" tonight.

No problem! I hope you like(d) it!

Has anyone seen Inception? Is it any good?

I have. When it was released I saw it with a group of friends. We all thought it was horribly overrated.

Has anyone seen Inception? Is it any good?

I have seen it and I loved it. Must say it was based in tons of things from tons of other movies (the main plot is based on a japaneese movie called "Paprika" but seems like anybody found out that). Also, the endind is kinda confused, but its an entertaining movie :wink2:

No problem! I hope you like(d) it!

I have. When it was released I saw it with a group of friends. We all thought it was horribly overrated.

I saw it and I loved it! Bale is excelent! I hope he gets the Oscar cause he really deserves it :wink2: The story is amazing tho I think the endind is kinda typical (you know, everything seems perfect)

I have seen it and I loved it. Must say it was based in tons of things from tons of other movies (the main plot is based on a japaneese movie called "Paprika" but seems like anybody found out that). Also, the endind is kinda confused, but its an entertaining movie :wink2:

I think I will give it a watch.

I think I will give it a watch.

You will hear tons of mixed opinions on this. As I said, I loved it, but my family kinda hated it. I think the best is watching it for yourself and have you own opinion :wink2:

I saw it and I loved it! Bale is excelent! I hope he gets the Oscar cause he really deserves it :wink2: The story is amazing tho I think the endind is kinda typical (you know, everything seems perfect)

You're so right! Christian Bale was so good. I hope he wins the Oscar! I know what you mean about the ending, but...oh well. :dunno: I liked seeing the real brothers at the end (during the credits).

I've just ordered it so I will let you know what I think.

Hope you like it :wink2:

You're so right! Christian Bale was so good. I hope he wins the Oscar! I know what you mean about the ending, but...oh well. :dunno: I liked seeing the real brothers at the end (during the credits).

He really deserves the Oscar, and I think its not the first time. Im not sure if the real story ended that way, hope they didnt change that to make it "perfect". I liked that too, it was funny. Btw, am I the only one who thought Mark Walhberg looked older than Bale even tho Bale was supposed to be 10 years older??? :boxed:

• 3 weeks later...