Movie thread

babuccia

Ooh cool!

The lead actor, he's so funny. I saw him on Ellen and he was great. :)

I never knew that.

About "Seven Pounds"...it wasn't my favourite movie. I agree with you about not being able to comprehend it until the ending. :lol3:

Yeah! It wasnt one of my favies too, but once I understood at all the plot I found I like it a lil bit more. Anyway, the movie it self was great, tho there are better movies.

I just love SF movies

When i saw Pursuit of Happyness it made me cry at the end :tears:

Just a great movie.

I think that the last movies that i saw where Alvin and the Chipmunks :wub2:, Galaxy Quest :roftl: and Dead Like Me - Life After Death

Aww, Alvin and the Chipmunks:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! It wasnt one of my favies too, but once I understood at all the plot I found I like it a lil bit more. Anyway, the movie it self was great, tho there are better movies.

That's true...When I didn't quite understand what was going on [:lol3:] I thought the acting itself was pretty good. :naughty:

I think that the last movies that i saw where Alvin and the Chipmunks :wub2:, Galaxy Quest :roftl: and Dead Like Me - Life After Death

Aww, Alvin and the Chipmunks:wub2: :wub2:

So sweet and funny! Loved it!:thumb_yello:

i can't decide whether or not to go to "the curious case of benjamin button":blink:

any advice is welcome:original:

and i've just seen Jim Carrey's "yes man". it's a good movie if you have too much free time in your hands:mf_rosetinted:

doesn't matter now

i just got a call from my friend saying " i bought the tickets for Benjamin Button,you weren't gonna decide anytime soon anyway!now get your arse here you have 35 minutes:sneaky2:"

i'm off to see it lol:roftl:

i can't decide whether or not to go to "the curious case of benjamin button":blink:

any advice is welcome:original:

and i've just seen Jim Carrey's "yes man". it's a good movie if you have too much free time in your hands:mf_rosetinted:

Well, Im late cause you went to see it a few hours ago, but its a good movie. I saw it yesterday and liked it a lot. The only bad thing was that, at some moments, it was kinda slow........... Hope you like it!

Well, Im late cause you went to see it a few hours ago, but its a good movie. I saw it yesterday and liked it a lot. The only bad thing was that, at some moments, it was kinda slow........... Hope you like it!

i'm back!

i loooved it:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

and it's a great movie if you can make it through the second half without falling asleep:roftl:

it gets better in second part and the last 30 minutes part was great:wub2:

it's like a tale about life-age-love-constants etc:thumb_yello:

i'm back!

i loooved it:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

and it's a great movie if you can make it through the second half without falling asleep:roftl:

it gets better in second part and the last 30 minutes part was great:wub2:

it's like a tale about life-age-love-constants etc:thumb_yello:

Do you advice me to go and see it without sleeping at it ?:naughty:

How long does it take ?:naughty:

two days ago i went to see Alice. it's a portuguese movie.

it's great...heart-breakingly sad, but great...

my dad cried and i was that close to get punished :naughty:...you see it's about a missing girl, and i once forgot to tell my mum that i will be spending some time after school with a friend. :fisch:

but now seriously here's the trailer in case anyone's interested.

http://www.trailerfan.com/movie/alice-2005/trailer bad quality but it's the only one i could find

Do you advice me to go and see it without sleeping at it ?:naughty:

How long does it take ?:naughty:

you should def. see it!:thumb_yello:

not much,just about 3 hours:fisch:

we were 15 minutes late and asked the man if we should get in or we should wait for the next one(18:00 pm). he said "oh get in now there is still 3 hours left,you didn't miss to much":roftl:

he was right:naughty:

last movie I watched was milk, which I TRULY recommend.

it's very well acted and a very touching story. I hope sean penn wins an oscar for it tonite, cause it'd be well deserved. :thumb_yello:

I heard soon I love shopping will hit the screen.. I am debated, as I loved the books, but I I also read the film is rather c****. :boxed:

still, I'd give it a chance considering how I enjoyed the books..

anyone has seen and can review it, pls? :blink:

last movie I watched was milk, which I TRULY recommend.

it's very well acted and a very touching story. I hope sean penn wins an oscar for it tonite, cause it'd be well deserved. :thumb_yello:

I want to see that movie SO bad. But I don't know if it's still in theatres. I suppose I could wait until it comes out on DVD. :naughty:

Hey! Dilek, Im really glad you liked Benjamin Button. Its a really great and nice movie, tho a lil bit long. Dunno why somreone said yesterday on tv its too similar to Forrest Gump??

oh yes it is,i'm gonna get it's DVD when it's out, to watch again:wub2: and The woman who played benjamin's mother was so good! she was nominated for the best supporting actress in oscars, i wonder if she got it?

i think it's a bit similar to Forrest Gump too. dunno what exactly reminded me of that movie though:blink:

oh yes it is,i'm gonna get it's DVD when it's out, to watch again:wub2: and The woman who played benjamin's mother was so good! she was nominated for the best supporting actress in oscars, i wonder if she got it?

i think it's a bit similar to Forrest Gump too. dunno what exactly reminded me of that movie though:blink:

Me too, I really enjoyed it, and wont mind to "loose" 3 hours more to watch it again.

I love her performance too! She was fantastic! Sadly, Penélope Cruz won, dunno why, she just did what she always does......... :thumbdown:

Well, it has some similar moemnts, but its not Forrest Gump with Brad Pitt, like they were trying to say :boxed:

Well, it has some similar moemnts, but its not Forrest Gump with Brad Pitt, like they were trying to say :boxed:

yep it's just a bit similar "the way he tell his story"

--spoiler--

also the old lady -in her bed telling his love of life then dying at the end- part was a bit similar to Titanic:fisch:

--spoiler--

yep it's just a bit similar "the way he tell his story"

--spoiler--

also the old lady -in her bed telling his love of life then dying at the end- part was a bit similar to Titanic:fisch:

--spoiler--

Yep, I notice that......... Oh, tell me something??? Do you had the feeling that the men should have tell the 7 times the thunder hit him??:roftl:

Yep, I notice that......... Oh, tell me something??? Do you had the feeling that the men should have tell the 7 times the thunder hit him??:roftl:

oh yes:lmfao:

that parts were so irrevelant but funny at the same time!

i think David Fincher thought "maaan, this movie is getting quite silent,better throw in some jokes":roftl:

oh yes:lmfao:

that parts were so irrevelant but funny at the same time!

i think David Fincher thought "maaan, this movie is getting quite silent,better throw in some jokes":roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

He was sooo funny!! :floor:

It was a great turn to the movie!