Mika or MIKA?

mark0495

You don't think it will still be MIKA on the next album? I do. MIKA is the brand!

I agree 100%, MIKA is the brand! And MIKA is the popstar. Mika himself signs his professional name as Mika. (see the Sophie Blackall letter)

But his family and friends all use Mica, his real name. Which feels kinda weird to put on here when we are neither family nor friends, no matter how much some people might like to be.:naughty:

It probably also helps him keep his distance, which he probably likes.:wink2:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i too think it's MIKA for perfromer, Mika as the person.

Mica is too personal and i don't like it when people call hime that.

His royal curliness, Meeks, Mikster, Mister Mikster.. its all cute and i call him all of those all the time

Isn't it Mica for the person and Mika for the artist ? I call him Tiger (not to his face though :blush-anim-cl:) because he is unbelievably tough and resilient.

I should avoid any pet name mentioning curls : as he is loosing his hair he might think you are talking dirty ... but maybe you are :naughty:?

I always write "MIKA", as a name of very significant person for me. Especially to allocate Him. Though so looks somehow officially and similar on an abbreviation... But I for a long time would like to humanize, simplify His name, as well as more dear person for me. I wish to write His name "Mika". So He seems more close and is more accessible. But I can not force myself. To reduce letters-it above my forces. For me really problem - to choose a writing of His name. My madness

Isn't it Mica for the person and Mika for the artist ? I call him Tiger (not to his face though :blush-anim-cl:) because he is unbelievably tough and resilient.

I should avoid any pet name mentioning curls : as he is loosing his hair he might think you are talking dirty ... but maybe you are :naughty:?

Mika's losing his hair?:shocked: How come I never got that memo?

:mf_rosetinted:

Mika's losing his hair?:shocked: How come I never got that memo?

:mf_rosetinted:

I am wondering whether you are tough enough to bear the shock... if you become suicidal after reading my post or suffer a severe nervous breakdown :crybaby:, please don't set your lawyers on me.

Blog about the to-fu doll, Mika's head filmed from above :emot-sad:

But let's look on the bright side as the Monty Pythons used to sing : curly- or patchy-haired, he will always look gorgeous. He will, won't he ? Please, tell me he will, even if you think it's a white lie :biggrin2:!

no, like this:

MIKA for performer and brand.

Mika when people are talking about him as a person.

Mica for his friends and family, and i persoanlly think we as fans have no right to call him that.

then all of the nicknames.. anyone can go crazy with those :naughty:

I am very... extremely... truly... ashamed to confess that in 2001...

I named my female cat Mica :bleh:

I feel sorry now, but it's obviously a coincidence :blink:

I was studying Sylvia Plath at that time and in her poems she used to say 'mica eyes', which I loved :wink2:

therefore, of course, he will always be Mika for me, and written like that because it's his name :wub2:

wow. you're cat is called mica? :lmfao: thats hilarious!! :bleh:

but cute at the same time. and it's obviously a conincidence. don't be embarresed.

I named my cat jem after the boy in to kill a mockingbird.. ever read that book?

this is a really old pic of me and him here.. he looks a little possesed doesnt he? :naughty:

meandjem-1.jpg

I am wondering whether you are tough enough to bear the shock... if you become suicidal after reading my post or suffer a severe nervous breakdown :crybaby:, please don't set your lawyers on me.

Blog about the to-fu doll, Mika's head filmed from above :emot-sad:

But let's look on the bright side as the Monty Pythons used to sing : curly- or patchy-haired, he will always look gorgeous. He will, won't he ? Please, tell me he will, even if you think it's a white lie :biggrin2:!

Thanks for enlightening me. I think I'm brave enough to soldier on... And I'm going to tell you a huge white lie and say I think he will be gorgeous forever.

no, like this:

MIKA for performer and brand.

Mika when people are talking about him as a person.

Mica for his friends and family, and i persoanlly think we as fans have no right to call him that.

then all of the nicknames.. anyone can go crazy with those :naughty:

Yes, that's what I should have written when I wrote about the MIKA brand.:thumb_yello:

wow. you're cat is called mica? :lmfao: thats hilarious!!

but cute at the same time. and it's obviously a conincidence. don't be embarresed.

I named my cat jem after the boy in to kill a mockingbird.. ever read that book?

this is a really old pic of me and him here.. he looks a little possesed doesnt he? :naughty:

meandjem-1.jpg

Your cat is really huge and very cute! I love cats :wub2:

My cat Mica is on the left, the other one is Paco. They were fighting when I took the photo :boxing:...

PacoeMica.jpg

Are we off topic? :fisch:

Your cat is really huge and very cute! I love cats :wub2:

My cat Mica is on the left, the other one is Paco. They were fighting when I took the photo :boxing:...

PacoeMica.jpg

Are we off topic? :fisch:

oh, they're beautiful! :wub2:

yeah, jem is a big boy :lol3:

off topic? when talking about cats? never.

that is a beautiful photo! well done! it looks like it's from a magazine.