Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in a fresh new BLOG?

"Elephants are not entirely respecters of persons, nor are they always on their best behaviour. Occasionally they go "mast," that is half-mad, for a day or two, and then there is no holding them. The worst of it is that the fit often comes on quite suddenly . . . . "

Anyone interested in a fresh new BLOG?

"Elephants are not entirely respecters of persons, nor are they always on their best behaviour. Occasionally they go "mast," that is half-mad, for a day or two, and then there is no holding them. The worst of it is that the fit often comes on quite suddenly . . . . "

:punk:

I love it.

Have seen this loads of time... but god :wub2: It's so beautiful ... I have to quote it for once.... Just imagine snuggling up to that.... :blush-anim-cl:

*Imagines*

*Dies*

I love his arms and neck in that vid :drool: his skin seems so soft and wonderful,and that expression on his face,like he's dreaming something,but also like he's in some kind of pain or bad thoughts...:blush-anim-cl:

Does anyone have the picture of Mika that is a version of The Son of Man by René Magritte? It's pretty much Mika with a top hat and an apple in front of his face.

Hmmm,I'm not quite sure of what pic you're talking about... but I'll go check it,I think I know ;)

[carphone201hd6.jpg

item7zy1.jpg

Anyone for chicken? :mf_rosetinted:

Never saw these....the second one - not waxed :mf_rosetinted:

Yep count me in.

I think that Mika looks like Jim Carey:ro: with his straight short hair...I want curly!!!:wub2:

Yeah,my thoughts exactly :roftl: but I like it,I didn't like it at the start,but now I think he looks cute =P