Oakie Doke

BIANCE! Have a f*cking amazing time! T'won't be the same without you...:no: Here, take Luke and Paul with you to resucitate you if you get Poison Dart Frog poisoning. *shoves them in your suitcase*

Take loads of photos to deepen my extreme jealousy, and I shall miss you tremendously :huglove:

Rosie xx

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna park. Definitely. We need to take Spice girl type pics for the petition book. All we need to top it off is a certain fluffy haired singer to schedule an acoustic gig. Suzy, you have accomadation here if you want it. :wink2:

We can take pics being eaten by Luna Park mouth (the real one, not the Mika PDP imitation one)

Yes, I'm cool enough to have my own goodbye thread.

Well, I'm going to Costa Rica. In ... 27 hours. As I should have already made blatantly obvious to anyone who'll listen/can see my signature :naughty:

Yay! Woo! I'm going to be in Costa Rica for a month and then Los Angeles for a day, Sydney for 3 days and Melbourne for 6 days, with highly limited internet access basically the whole time

Oh yes, so if I didn't already brag to you in detail about it - for my first two weeks I'm doing a volunteer project in Golfo Dulce (that's in Costa Rica) with dolphins and poison dart frogs (with NO internet and NO hot showers D: ), and for the second two weeks I'm doing an adventure tour thing around the country (the whole trip is through this "International Student Volunteers" company). And then in Sydney/Melbourne I am seeing THE KOOKS with Tegan/Tanya :groovy:

Anyway! If you want to contact me or keep me updated on MFC/Mika happenings (please, pretty please?), then I've come up with an intricate and brilliant scheme.

Because I'll probably only have a little bit of time on the internet at various points. And when that happens I will probably have my friend looking over my shoulder most of the time, and she reeaally thinks the MFC is crazy/stupid. So I probably wont come on MFC most of the time I do have internet access.

SO: If you have something important/random/that you want me to see, then send me an email or myspace/facebook comment/message.

If you have something Mika/MFC related that is non-urgent (tour/album news = extremely urgent and email worthy) then send me a PM or profile comment or reply in this thread.

And there is absolutely nooo way I am ever going to read back on a month and a half of aussie thread, so I'm honestly never going to see anything you say in there!

It's going to be awesome! But I am sooooo going to miss you guys/Ambrose!

Yayness! Kooks in about a month!

But I'm gonna miss you!

Have a kick arse time!!! *huggles*

*drops possible hints about luna park*

Ooooooh... fun!

Totally go there!

OKDBaby.gifHave a great time Beeyankarrr!!OKDBaby.gif

Luna park. Definitely. We need to take Spice girl type pics for the petition book. All we need to top it off is a certain fluffy haired singer to schedule an acoustic gig. Suzy, you have accomadation here if you want it. :wink2:

Hehe... damn straight! Can't wait to see the pics!

And can't wait to get pics with the chicken :das: and do our vid! :das:

Ooooooooh... it's mega exciting!

We can take pics being eaten by Luna Park mouth (the real one, not the Mika PDP imitation one)

and we can get real footage of bogans in their natural habitat.

Btw, Beeyankar, will your friend be with you in Melbourne? I'd like to bash her around the ears for being a moron and calling the MFC "crazy/stupid" :sneaky2:

Btw, Beeyankar, will your friend be with you in Melbourne? I'd like to bash her around the ears for being a moron and calling the MFC "crazy/stupid" :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

OOoooooooooh! Do a documentary!!!

We can watch it at GC!!! :naughty:

Perfect example of how words can come back to bite you in the ass :cheerful_h4h:

Damn straight... I'm not talking a high long one... maybe a short video of them...

*thinks of a David Attenbough (sp?) doco*

:naughty:

Is she still here? I haven't been taking notice of what time she was supposed to be leaving. :naughty:

Dunno... I got a message from her not long ago, so she's still in Oz...

If you are/aren't gone, here is a parting gift Bianca!

anthony1.gif

:das: at Anthony...

If you are/aren't gone, here is a parting gift Bianca!

anthony1.gif

:bow::roftl:

Damn straight... I'm not talking a high long one... maybe a short video of them...

I can imagine Twatty doing the commentary

"And, now Bianca's friend is hypothetically bleeding from both ears" :roftl:

Dunno... I got a message from her not long ago, so she's still in Oz...

Yeah, I thought it was a late flight? Sometime last night she mentioned having 27 hours to go.

Bon Voyage Beeyankarrrrrrrghhhhh :plane::surfing:

Sir David Attenborough. :thumb_yello:

"And, now Bianca's friend is hypothetically bleeding from both ears"

:roftl:

'Hypothetically'? 'Figuratively' maybe? :naughty:

"And, now Bianca's friend is hypothetically bleeding from both ears" :roftl:

Yeah, I thought it was a late flight? Sometime last night she mentioned having 27 hours to go.

Bon Voyage Beeyankarrrrrrrghhhhh :plane:

I look forward to watching it ft. Twatty's doco...

I think so... wonder if she's getting excited?

:doh:, course she is!

Has anyone noticed that we hijacked the thread?

Sir David Attenborough.

:roftl:

'Hypothetically'? 'Figuratively' maybe?

You know what? I had it spelt that way the first time... I changed it cause it didn't look right to me...

Yeah, that too :naughty:

:roftl: Haha !! I had ! :naughty: It's become another one of our random threads that she'll have to 'contend' with on her return ... :naughty:

It serves her right for saying she wouldn't read through all our posts in the Aussie thread/threads when she returns. *hmph* :bleh:

It serves her right for saying she wouldn't read through all our posts in the Aussie thread/threads when she returns. *hmph* :bleh:

Maybe we should just do all our posting in here so that she's forced to read an insane amount of posts :fisch:

I reckon if we tried we could get it onto part 2 before she gets back fisch:

Stay safe....don't talk to strange men....but most of all have an absolute blast....won't miss you though:wink2:

But will be seeing you in Melbourne. I'm sure by the time you get here we'll have cooked up some ideas of how to occupy you while your down here

Well the lazy little troggy left it up to me...so all suggestions welcome :wink2:

*drops possible hints about luna park*

OMFG bogan central!:naughty:

Sounds good. I'll probably only be able to make it on the 'official meet up' day because I'll be busy around that time - I'll be studying for my exams, my parents will be coming back from overseas and my sister will be getting her ENTER score (the IB students get it much later than the VCE students) and choosing her courses/universities etc. But the others can keep you occupied.

I'm sure we can work on you between now and January!:wink2:

Luna park. Definitely. We need to take Spice girl type pics for the petition book. All we need to top it off is a certain fluffy haired singer to schedule an acoustic gig. Suzy, you have accomadation here if you want it.

OMG photographic evidence :shocked: ...hope you have a wide angle lense!

Btw, Beeyankar, will your friend be with you in Melbourne? I'd like to bash her around the ears for being a moron and calling the MFC "crazy/stupid"

*makes mental note to never introduce Kelzy to my friends*

Geez, my friends said and called me a lot worse than crazy /stupid when I joined...and they were really happy when I told them OKD was staying and I was meeting the rest of you :roftl:

Is she still here? I haven't been taking notice of what time she was supposed to be leaving.

3am...but she told me she was going to be on tonight anyway!

Maybe we should just do all our posting in here so that she's forced to read an insane amount of posts

Oh, I love that idea :naughty:

Since you may not see this in the Aussie thread...

:bye: Have fun, all the best, we'll miss you, stay safe.... *tries to think of what else she wants to say that won't sound too "Mum"* Mostly, just have fun! What an amazing opportunity. And when you're in Melbourne you better at least get on sometime and say Hi. I'm sure Tanya will let you use her pc (if you promise to not break it!:naughty:)

Nope! Tanya has already told her she's not touching the car or any electrical appliances :naughty:

Although, OKD has already told me that she needs 4GB of memory on my computer to burn her stuff....so I'll just wrap it in bubble wrap and hope for the best :wink2:

:roftl: Haha !! I had ! :naughty: It's become another one of our random threads that she'll have to 'contend' with on her return ... :naughty:

:naughty: that's true...

Maybe we should just do all our posting in here so that she's forced to read an insane amount of posts :fisch:

OMG!!!

Let's do it!!!