Oakie Doke

Yes, I'm cool enough to have my own goodbye thread. :thumb_yello:

Well, I'm going to Costa Rica. In ... 27 hours. As I should have already made blatantly obvious to anyone who'll listen/can see my signature :naughty:

Yay! Woo! I'm going to be in Costa Rica for a month and then Los Angeles for a day, Sydney for 3 days and Melbourne for 6 days, with highly limited internet access basically the whole time :crybaby:

Oh yes, so if I didn't already brag to you in detail about it - for my first two weeks I'm doing a volunteer project in Golfo Dulce (that's in Costa Rica :naughty:) with dolphins and poison dart frogs (with NO internet and NO hot showers D: ), and for the second two weeks I'm doing an adventure tour thing around the country (the whole trip is through this "International Student Volunteers" company). And then in Sydney/Melbourne I am seeing THE KOOKS with Tegan/Tanya :groovy:

Anyway! If you want to contact me or keep me updated on MFC/Mika happenings (please, pretty please?), then I've come up with an intricate and brilliant scheme :naughty:

Because I'll probably only have a little bit of time on the internet at various points. And when that happens I will probably have my friend looking over my shoulder most of the time, and she reeaally thinks the MFC is crazy/stupid. So I probably wont come on MFC most of the time I do have internet access.

SO: If you have something important/random/that you want me to see, then send me an email or myspace/facebook comment/message.

If you have something Mika/MFC related that is non-urgent (tour/album news = extremely urgent and email worthy) then send me a PM or profile comment or reply in this thread.

And there is absolutely nooo way I am ever going to read back on a month and a half of aussie thread, so I'm honestly never going to see anything you say in there!

It's going to be awesome! But I am sooooo going to miss you guys/Ambrose! :crybaby:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you may not see this in the Aussie thread...

:bye: Have fun, all the best, we'll miss you, stay safe.... *tries to think of what else she wants to say that won't sound too "Mum"* Mostly, just have fun! What an amazing opportunity. And when you're in Melbourne you better at least get on sometime and say Hi. I'm sure Tanya will let you use her pc (if you promise to not break it!:naughty:)

Hugs,

CD

So OKD, this is it :tears:

I shudder to think of the impact of your veterinary skills on the Costa Rican wildlife but hopefully the poison dart frogs will be able to defend themselves :naughty:

Have a brilliant time and we look forward to some extensive posting and blogging about your adventures on your return.

:huglove:

:bye:

Travel safely. :thumb_yello: Most importantly: have fun! :punk: And don't waste time wondering what's going on with the MFC during a your trip. :naughty:

We'll see you in Melbourne. :das:

(Btw, I've forgotten the Melbourne dates - can you remind me? :bleh:)

Edited by SuperTwat

Thanks everyone!!! :wub2:

& don't worry about Ambrose hun ... Mondo will look after him ...

mondodas.gif

:roftl: *is now worried*

And when you're in Melbourne you better at least get on sometime and say Hi. I'm sure Tanya will let you use her pc (if you promise to not break it!)

She won't believe me if I make promises like that, have you seen my computer? :lol3:

Have a brilliant time and we look forward to some extensive posting and blogging about your adventures on your return.

And that there soooo will be :das:

I think it's really nice from you to go there to do volunteer work, I also hope that I'll be able to do it once, I really like it, but first I have to finish my uni.

Mine's especially for uni students, you can even get credit to your course if you want (but I'm not). But it costs lotsss of money, well, maybe not so much if you do one in Europe, most of my money went to the airfare :doh:

http://www.isvonline.com/

(Btw, I've forgotten the Melbourne dates - can you remind me? )

(I'm in Melbourne 7th-14th, but on the 7th I arrive at night, and on the 8th we're seeing the Kooks, I think we decided on the 9th (might have to check that) for an "official meetup" because it was the only day BS could do too.)

Maybe in the end, a break from MFC will have felt refreshing and good

What a preposterous notion! :rolls_eyes:

But will be seeing you in Melbourne. I'm sure by the time you get here we'll have cooked up some ideas of how to occupy you while your down here

*drops possible hints about luna park*

(I'm in Melbourne 7th-14th, but on the 7th I arrive at night, and on the 8th we're seeing the Kooks, I think we decided on the 9th (might have to check that) for an "official meetup" because it was the only day BS could do too.)

*drops possible hints about luna park*

So offical meet up on the 9th, and mini type meet ups doing random melbourne things to keep you occupied on the 10th onwards if we have time/money :naughty:

I'm suprised at how well it works time wise, since we leave on the 15th ourselves

And we could do Luna Park :fisch:

So offical meet up on the 9th, and mini type meet ups doing random melbourne things to keep you occupied on the 10th onwards if we have time/money :naughty:

I'm suprised at how well it works time wise, since we leave on the 15th ourselves

And we could do Luna Park :fisch:

Yep! Sounds great! :groovy:

I know, I'm a genius! (But really it was a coincidence, I chose the 14th purely based on it having the cheapest flight in a 1 week radius)

Awesome! :groovy: *hopes it isn't as boganly as has been implied*

*wonders why the size 1 font*

Yep! Sounds great! :groovy:

I know, I'm a genius! (But really it was a coincidence, I chose the 14th purely based on it having the cheapest flight in a 1 week radius)

Awesome! :groovy: *hopes it isn't as boganly as has been implied*

*wonders why the size 1 font*

*was copying you in the size 1 font*

Well the cheap flights worked in our favour then.

And as for Luna Park.. its pretty boganly... :wink2:

I'm in Melbourne 7th-14th, but on the 7th I arrive at night, and on the 8th we're seeing the Kooks, I think we decided on the 9th (might have to check that) for an "official meetup" because it was the only day BS could do too.

Sounds good. I'll probably only be able to make it on the 'official meet up' day because I'll be busy around that time - I'll be studying for my exams, my parents will be coming back from overseas and my sister will be getting her ENTER score (the IB students get it much later than the VCE students) and choosing her courses/universities etc. But the others can keep you occupied. :bleh:

Sounds good. I'll probably only be able to make it on the 'official meet up' day because I'll be busy around that time - I'll be studying for my exams, my parents will be coming back from overseas and my sister will be getting her ENTER score (the IB students get it much later than the VCE students) and choosing her courses/universities etc. But the others can keep you occupied. :bleh:

*Makes mental note that maybe not a good time to visit Australia next year during first week of January* :wink2:

*Makes mental note that maybe not a good time to visit Australia next year during first week of January* :wink2:

Were you considering doing so? :das: Actually all of January up until after my birthday is a bad time. :thumbdown:

Edited by SuperTwat

OKDBaby.gifHave a great time Beeyankarrr!!OKDBaby.gif

Luna park. Definitely. We need to take Spice girl type pics for the petition book. All we need to top it off is a certain fluffy haired singer to schedule an acoustic gig. Suzy, you have accomadation here if you want it. :wink2: