Oakie Doke

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss OKD :tears:

Maybe we should have a thingy counting down the days until she's back?

:crybaby: I've never been so efficient at work. Nobody here to distract me. I spend my time eavesdropping on my work-mate's phone calls (not really interesting though). :crybaby:

I like the ticker idea!

*steals*

:crybaby: I've never been so efficient at work. Nobody here to distract me. I spend my time eavesdropping on my work-mate's phone calls (not really interesting though). :crybaby:

I like the ticker idea!

*steals*

Awwww Petra ..... *pats you* :naughty: Will you make the ticker thing then ??

:biggrin2:

Awwww Petra ..... *pats you* :naughty: Will you make the ticker thing then ??

:biggrin2:

Haha, I tried but then I couldn't remember properly when she would be home again! Isn't she seeing the Kooks (:wub2:) on the 5th on 7th or so? *goes to check tour dates*

OK GUYS ! THIS IS HOT OFF THE PRESS !!! You'll recognise her turn of phrase ... :naughty:

YES! I wrote a MASSIVE message to Petra and at the end told her to post it for me, and then when I clicked send that is exactly when my internet completely stopped working. Yay! I am currently waiting in the lobby for our project guy to return with a bus, so we{re about to go to golfo dulce for our project, where we will have no internet for 2 weeks, yay again!

I arrived 2am yesterday night :) It{s 10.49am now and yesterday and this morning I{ve gone around Heredia (which is the big suburb next to San jose ... which is the capital) oops, going now! bye! post this to the others btw!

:naughty:Hehe ... she just posted it on my myspace .... gotta love her !:wub2:

OK GUYS ! THIS IS HOT OFF THE PRESS !!! You'll recognise her turn of phrase ... :naughty:

YES! I wrote a MASSIVE message to Petra and at the end told her to post it for me, and then when I clicked send that is exactly when my internet completely stopped working. Yay! I am currently waiting in the lobby for our project guy to return with a bus, so we{re about to go to golfo dulce for our project, where we will have no internet for 2 weeks, yay again!

I arrived 2am yesterday night :) It{s 10.49am now and yesterday and this morning I{ve gone around Heredia (which is the big suburb next to San jose ... which is the capital) oops, going now! bye! post this to the others btw!

:naughty:Hehe ... she just posted it on my myspace .... gotta love her !:wub2:

Aww - thanks Happi :huglove:

She's a nutter. Have a great time Beeyankar! :wub2:

:naughty: That she is ! Actually, I had already logged out of mfc & was logging out of myspace when I saw that she had responded to my comment !!!

So then I logged back in here to post it before bed . Tsk, tsk, she's always keeping me up too late .... :rolls_eyes: :naughty::wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Beeyankar (or however you want to spell it) is here!

She just went to dinner, and got ripped off, as usual, but saw a howler monkey and skunk on the way. The howler monkey shat on a guy's head. It was pretty hilarious. And he deserved it for being a general drunken idiot. We are staying in a 4 star resort. I would have said it was 5 stars, but I am in the reception and there is a plaque next to me that has 4 stars on it. It is insane, after 2 weeks with cold showers and such, to be here. Tomorrow we are goign on a snorkelling tour and the day after we are getting surfing lessons and the day after we are leaving to Monteverde cloud forest where we are staying in an actual 5 star place (I honestly don't know how it could be better than this place), and I guess we are staying there for Christmas.

It's Dani's turn in 6 minutes. Damn, I wanted to try and upload a photo but I doubt I'll have time.

I don't know what to say .. umm, I had a totally awesome time at my project, saw millions of dolphins, millions of dart frogs. Didn't get killed by any dart frogs. Did get bitten by a snake. But it was a baby, so it also didn't kill me. Heaps of awesome animals and everything here. Love it. My spanish is completely dodgy, but I am able to buy things from shops all by my self-some (although usually I walk away realising I got completely ripped off, it's all good fun).

Ummmm, ****, dani's turn, toodles! I mean, Adios amigos! :bye:

BIAAAANNNNNCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I thought that's why you had to wear those socks....so you wouldn't get bitten by things :naughty:

:huglove:

Just thought I would point out that there is only 18 days until The Kooks:punk:

Beeyankar (or however you want to spell it) is here!

She just went to dinner, and got ripped off, as usual, but saw a howler monkey and skunk on the way. The howler monkey shat on a guy's head. It was pretty hilarious. And he deserved it for being a general drunken idiot. We are staying in a 4 star resort. I would have said it was 5 stars, but I am in the reception and there is a plaque next to me that has 4 stars on it. It is insane, after 2 weeks with cold showers and such, to be here. Tomorrow we are goign on a snorkelling tour and the day after we are getting surfing lessons and the day after we are leaving to Monteverde cloud forest where we are staying in an actual 5 star place (I honestly don't know how it could be better than this place), and I guess we are staying there for Christmas.

It's Dani's turn in 6 minutes. Damn, I wanted to try and upload a photo but I doubt I'll have time.

I don't know what to say .. umm, I had a totally awesome time at my project, saw millions of dolphins, millions of dart frogs. Didn't get killed by any dart frogs. Did get bitten by a snake. But it was a baby, so it also didn't kill me. Heaps of awesome animals and everything here. Love it. My spanish is completely dodgy, but I am able to buy things from shops all by my self-some (although usually I walk away realising I got completely ripped off, it's all good fun).

Ummmm, ****, dani's turn, toodles! I mean, Adios amigos! :bye:

Ooooh... snake... what kind? Was it poisonous?

Good thing it was a baby...

Yayness for being ripped off!

I thought that's why you had to wear those socks....so you wouldn't get bitten by things

Just thought I would point out that there is only 18 days until The Kooks

Oooooooooooooooh! 14 days till THE KOOKS for me!!!

YAYNESS!!!

Actually... at this time in two weeks, we'll probably be out of the concert... after having an absobultely kick arse time! :wub2:

I thought that's why you had to wear those socks....so you wouldn't get bitten by things

I was wearing them and the stupiod snake still bit me! Okay, so it might have had something to do with the fact that I was holding it, but whateverrrrgghhhh.

Just thought I would point out that there is only 18 days until The Kooks

OMG!!

Ooooh... snake... what kind? Was it poisonous?

Don't know, it was too young to identify :naughty:

Oooooooooooooooh! 14 days till THE KOOKS for me!!!

YAYNESS!!!

Actually... at this time in two weeks, we'll probably be out of the concert... after having an absobultely kick arse time!

HOLY CRAP! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO WEEKS!

It's 10.42am now. And there is no one waiting for the computer *does a happy dance*

Dani is in one fo the many pools. At just before one we have to go to the dive shop to go snorkelling. I have two muffins that I fairly indiscretely stole from breakfast, which is a buffet, and the only free meal we get here. I can't go swimming right now because if I move at all I think I will throw up from eating too much free breakfast.

I am now going to go through my photos and delete the less brilliant dolphin photos, because there are roughly 3000 of them, and I need the photo space :naughty: And if that doesn't take too long and there is still no one waiting for the internet (what kind of 4 star resort has only one computer :sneaky2:?) I might just upload some.

BIANCE! You're alive! At OMG, that is hilarious that a monkey shat on someone's head. I remember howler monkeys from when I went; the general concensus was that the sound they make is comparable to that of a bus going down a steep hill with failing brakes. Yay for 4 star resorts! And free breakfast! And dolphins! I can't wait to see all your 3000 photos...