• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A general thread just outside of the Xmas Party thread so we can all thank Mika for the Champagne that he kindly supplied at the MFC Christmas party.

n548905297_5072992_6286.jpg

A total surprise and huge kindness ! thank you SO much :wub2:

Sariflor (and Allegra) made a thank you video with a speech from aurelien

Enjoy!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2-_qUwTUo

wow he sent you champagne for the pary wowzers how sweet & adorable is he:wub2: aaahhhhhh bless him he's ever so lovely isn't he it's the sweetness & lovliness that makes me love him so much he really is an incredible guy!!!

how many famous people would do that for their fans? probably very few & I mean very few

I'm really gutted I coudn't be there :thumbdown: Maybe next year I'll be ble to get there (if there's gonna be a xmas party next year that is)

I know it's practically the same thing. :lmfao:

You just say sorry like "sore-y" and stuff like that...:naughty:

But, it's different. :cheerful_h4h:

I...do? :naughty:

How else would you pronounce sorry? "sowry." :lmao:

We have basic accent I think. And then californians have a bit of a..girlish accent, (amy and nono do) and texas, etc.

Well, I pronounce it "sar-y".:blush-anim-cl:

Sowry! Hahah!:aah:

Californians tend to say "like" a lot. I don't say it too much on here because I can actually think about what I'm typing...but in person it slips out quite a bit. That could just be me though...:naughty:

Crap...We're littering! :fisch:

SAR-Y? :lmao::lmao: WTF? how does that go...

:aah:

yeah but then again, I think everyone says like nowadays.

Littering? You mean spamming? XD

I couldn't go to the party but I'd like to say thank you, Mika, for getting my friends drunk. It's lead to some amusing footage. :naughty:

In all seriousness, though, it was a completely unnecessary and therefore very generous and thoughtful gesture. It made a lot of people that I care about very happy so thank you very much. :thumb_yello:

Thank you Mika. Your generosity is wonderful, but it is your thoughtfulness that is so touching. 6 million people have bought your album and still you look after a few dozen fans who just happen to come together for a little Christmas party because you serve as our common link.

I couldn't agree more. :thumb_yello:

And the number of MFCers thanking you for champagne they didn't get to drink reminds me that the MFC is pretty special too!

Hear hear!

this is the site of the actual brand....

http://www.feuillatte.com/home_en.php#accueil

Considering the amount of promotion they're getting they ought to pay him. :naughty:

The next MFC Christmas party will be in Melbourne Australia. I imagine you won't be there, but we'll let you know the time and place, just in case you feel like sending anything.:roftl:
going to visit Twatty and Kelzy and soangel and anyone else who wants to meet up in a couple of weeks...but not on this thread....

9th January at Luna Park. Tanya and Oakie Doke will be there too. :thumb_yello:

So if anyone wants to send anything remember to mail it a week in advance. :naughty:

Edited by SuperTwat

So if anyone wants to send anything remember to mail it a week in advance. :naughty:

Yes they will. First time we've met them two.

Mika, Freddie has my address :wink2:

I'm excited. :thumb_yello: But maybe we should discuss our plans somewhere else. :bleh:

How subtle. :rolls_eyes:

I was just answering you.. But we should, considering. :fisch:

Let this thread stay on topic. Aussie thread?

As subtle as a hungry hooker. :das:

Thanks again Mika for being so sweet and getting our MFC friends blotto.

I couldn't go to the party but I'd like to say thank you, Mika, for getting my friends drunk. It's lead to some amusing footage. :naughty:

In all seriousness, though, it was a completely unnecessary and therefore very generous and thoughtful gesture. It made a lot of people that I care about very happy so thank you very much. :thumb_yello:

I couldn't agree more. :thumb_yello:

Hear hear!

Considering the amount of promotion they're getting they ought to pay him. :naughty:

:o I feel the tears already coming down!

You're having it across the ditch from my place, and I'm sure Rosina and Charlotte feel the same way, and I so wish I could be with you all!

So not fair!

I WANT TO GO!!!

And I want to meet Tanya cos she's like my twin!

She's the best :P

Oh and, as a special note, nice job Aurelien with the toast, tres mignon!

x

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

:o I feel the tears already coming down!

You're having it across the ditch from my place, and I'm sure Rosina and Charlotte feel the same way, and I so wish I could be with you all!

So not fair!

I WANT TO GO!!!

And I want to meet Tanya cos she's like my twin!

She's the best :P

It seems no matter where in the world we organise something someone misses out. :sad: I'm sorry you won't be there. But we'll have a drink for you. :thumb_yello:

It seems no matter where in the world we organise something someone misses out. :sad: I'm sorry you won't be there. But we'll have a drink for you. :thumb_yello:

Haha, ok, tha's fair :)

Merci ;)

I remember my friend Jenny's tenth party I couldn't go to because my mother broke her foot on a pub crawl the night before and Lucie walked around with her cell in her hand :)

also, I was texting Grace all through Lucie's party so she mightn't feel left out.

And Michael sent me a video message of him, Chelsea and our other friends from a masquerade ball that I was too young to attend :)

I love these videos, it's so amazing to see all the other Mika fans in one place and know that there are so many other fans as well!

It's a really warm, fuzzy feeling :o

Kisses!

This was such a Mika thing to do that we actually talked about the possibility on the way to the restaurant. But even though we've come to expect the unexpected where Mika is concerned he never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you Mika. Your generosity is wonderful, but it is your thoughtfulness that is so touching. 6 million people have bought your album and still you look after a few dozen fans who just happen to come together for a little Christmas party because you serve as our common link.

Naturally, free flowing champagne is going to be a welcome addition to any party, but the night was extra special because we felt your presence by your gesture. I think that gives every fan more of a buzz than even the finest bubbly.

Thank you Mika and Merry Christmas!

Christine, this is such a sweet thought and i share it in total.

i think the more we think over it the more we will be shocked and pleasantly surprised.

Merry Christmas Mika, to you and your family, and be 2009 as intense as 2007 was.

Christine, this is such a sweet thought and i share it in total.

i think the more we think over it the more we will be shocked and pleasantly surprised.

Merry Christmas Mika, to you and your family, and be 2009 as intense as 2007 was.

Nice words :wub2:

Heres to our 2009 partyyyy :drunk_sing: