• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't there, but still I was in shock when I read about Mika's sweet gesture - as I was in Feb when I got invited to Mika's champagne party. :yay: I had my first glass of champagne while talking to Mika's band members, haha! He didn't have to invite us and he didn't have to send you guys champagne, but he did it because he is so kind - the kindest musician I could imagine!

Thank you Mika from the bottom of my heart for making their Christmas party even more special! :wub2:

I'm gonna make sure I'll be there when something anything happens next time! :doh: Still very happy for everyone else though!

THANKS MIKA!

you are a gentleman, nothing better than champagne for a special night with all my fellow MFCers! The perfect night!

:punk:

you were with us with your art and music, with your kind and fine attitude towards us which will never stop surprising me.:thumb_yello:

i hope we can enjoy your presence and music again soon, as life without a Mika live performance is definitely to dull to bear.:blink:

all this without you would not have been possible.......:wub2::wub2:

the usual sugary soppy me :blush-anim-cl:

Totally agreed! He was there with us, even though he wasn't really. It was one of the best nights of my life:wub2:

Even though I wasn't there... can I just add my thanks to Mika for taking

such good care of all these people who are so very dear to me?

What a special, thoughtful thing... :wub2:

I just wish I could have been there too! :tears:

Ah well... next time for sure!

dcdeb

"Mika didn't show up but all drinks were on him and the waitress said she was surprised he got them such an expensive champ"

woooooooooooooow. Mika is SUCH an amazing man!!!!

I so wish I went...

Mika you're incredible. You're special and I love you!!!

Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone else's.... This was my first proper MFC meet-up.... and I had a fantastic time. The Champagne was such a surprise.... but in a way not really..... nothing you do will ever surprise me. You're completely amazing, and simply a one of a kind guy.... So glad I discovered your music and the MFC.... :wub2:

:punk:

MIKA, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

:blush-anim-cl:

I wasn't there, but I didn't need to be there to recognize such a thoughtful gesture. It's reasons like this that I'm still here and that I keep supporting him.

Mika, you make my heart melt.:wub2:

Thanks on behalf of MFC:bow:

I wasn't there either, but i'm enraptured by this Mika's gesture!

When I tell this champagne story my friends they don't believe in it! But this is true!!!

You're excellent Mika!!!

You are our hero!!

Thank you!

And thank you for being a star Mika. Because it's the way we could know such a wonderful guy like you dear.

I wasn't there either, but i'm enraptured by this Mika's gesture!

When I tell this champagne story my friends they don't believe in it! But this is true!!!

You're excellent Mika!!!

You are our hero!!

Thank you!

And thank you for being a star Mika. Because it's the way we could know such a wonderful guy like you dear.

I just told my mom, but she didn't care much. She didn't think it was that nice. :shocked::no:

She doesn't understand...:naughty:

I just told my mom, but she didn't care much. She didn't think it was that nice. :shocked::no:

She doesn't understand...:naughty:

my sister said the same...she was like...and he did let you pay for the food?:boxed:

Stupid woman:mf_rosetinted:

my sister said the same...she was like...and he did let you pay for the food?:boxed:

Stupid woman:mf_rosetinted:

*sigh*

God bless the MFC. Seriously. People who get it.:naughty:

I can't get over how nice of a gesture that was!:aah::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for sharing it with us, guys! The pics and everything!

And thank you Mika! For taking such good care of the MFC.:wub2:

Edited by daydreambeliever

THANKYOU MIKA, from the virtual champagne party online on MFC at the EXACT time the real MFC party was happening.

We were so thrilled to hear about your generosity towards your fans.:wub2:

You really are special....we love you...well that is why we are here every day too, we soppy sugary fangrrls LOL

The next MFC Christmas party will be in Melbourne Australia. I imagine you won't be there, but we'll let you know the time and place, just in case you feel like sending anything.:roftl::roftl:

THANKYOU MIKA, from the virtual champagne party online on MFC at the EXACT time the real MFC party was happening.

We were so thrilled to hear about your generosity towards your fans.:wub2:

You really are special....we love you...well that is why we are here every day too, we soppy sugary fangrrls LOL

The next MFC Christmas party will be in Melbourne Australia. I imagine you won't be there, but we'll let you know the time and place, just in case you feel like sending anything.:roftl::roftl:

WHERE!!!!:shocked:

I hope you're kidding...right?:boxed: