The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dat ass... :mf_lustslow: What am I going to do tonight if you're not here to post these gems?!

I sooo want to pinch it in the third pic where he's wearing the white hoodie.

Whaaaaat are you doing,ma sis????:shocked: you'll end up to the NC again!!!!:boxed: *I'm not here*

Whaaaaat are you doing,ma sis????:shocked: you'll end up to the NC again!!!!:boxed: *I'm not here*

:lmfao:

Nooo, kreacher's offline, I think I'll be safe tonight. Unless Nas comes back to provoke me. :teehee:

Or... if YOU, ma sis, are naughty as well! You never know, it might be genetic. :roftl:

:lmfao:

Nooo, kreacher's offline, I think I'll be safe tonight. Unless Nas comes back to provoke me. :teehee:

Or... if YOU, ma sis, are naughty as well! You never know, it might be genetic. :roftl:

Then you're not safe,I'm sure it's something genetic :mf_rosetinted: but I try hard to restrain myself :biggrin2::dog:

Maybe... But you just exposed yourself. Busted! :naughty:

I really really love this one.

mika2010_80880255.jpg

Those pants are delicious! I wish we had a proper picture of his bum in them. :tears:

*leans veeeery close in to ascertain the bum situation in this pants*

never saw anyone beat such a hasty exit! :lmfao:

aww elina, ur sis is just looking out for you...:wink2::naughty:

*leans veeeery close in to ascertain the bum situation in this pants*

never saw anyone beat such a hasty exit! :lmfao:

aww elina, ur sis is just looking out for you...:wink2::naughty:

What's your verdict about the pants, ma'am? :mf_rosetinted:

She did get out of here fast - a bit too fast if you ask me, there's something suspicious about this. :sneaky2::roftl:

I'm glad to have such a caring sis! :naughty:

What's your verdict about the pants, ma'am? :mf_rosetinted:

She did get out of here fast - a bit too fast if you ask me, there's something suspicious about this. :sneaky2::roftl:

I'm glad to have such a caring sis! :naughty:

after careful

privateeye-private-eye-detective-sherlock-smiley-emoticon-000745-medium.gif i declare that this pants wonderfully highlights everything that is golden about this bum...he should wear it again and take better pics :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: i agree...

after careful

privateeye-private-eye-detective-sherlock-smiley-emoticon-000745-medium.gif i declare that this pants wonderfully highlights everything that is golden about this bum...he should wear it again and take better pics :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl: i agree...

:roftl:

Well said!

I keep watching WAG's video over and over again, it has many bootylicious moments. :teehee:

Not sure if a similar one has been posted/made already, but here you go anyways...

mikasass.jpg

:das:

:das: now if only he'll lean frwd just a bit....:aah:

i visited the gasmic thread hoping to get some new butt shots, but got very very distracted....:teehee:

:das:now if only he'll lean frwd just a bit....:aah:

i visited the gasmic thread hoping to get some new butt shots, but got very very distracted....:teehee:

What would you do if he did, spank him? I sure would. :das: Get on my knee Mika, you deserve to be punished!

The gasmic thread can be very distracting indeed...

What would you do if he did, spank him? I sure would. :das: Get on my knee Mika, you deserve to be punished!

The gasmic thread can be very distracting indeed...

:naughty: well i just thought it would highlight things more, but look where you went...:wag_finger:

i found another with 'de' pants...

mee.jpg

Don't know if this was posted, but it has alot of 'arse' at the beginning :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]mtnQTVFqjPI[/YOUTUBE]

It's probably my favourite Mika video, ever!

thanks!!:thumb_yello:

it seemed the camera person was following his butt around...or was it just me? :teehee:

Don't know if this was posted, but it has alot of 'arse' at the beginning :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]mtnQTVFqjPI[/YOUTUBE]

It's probably my favourite Mika video, ever!

OOOOH thanks for posting! :mf_lustslow:

:naughty:well i just thought it would highlight things more, but look where you went...:wag_finger:

i found another with 'de' pants...

mee.jpg

I can't stop doing it! :roftl:

Now if he could only turn around, the pose is great but it's from the wrong angle... :naughty:

People are going crazy because of the drought... :naughty:

Yo Meeks, do us all a favor and post a picture of your lovely derriere! Thanks in advance!

seriously though, i miss him...:tears: it's been months since we've seen a 'proper' new pic. bear costumes catering to his furry fans notwithstanding...:aah: