The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

I think the "subject" is too small for 2 experts...:mf_rosetinted:

You're more than welcome to join me and Nas in our team. I realize this is a subject that needs to be carefully inspected so I need professionals in my team. Come on people, time is money! Get yourselves busy investigating every inch of Mika's bum! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the "subject" is too small for 2 experts...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

You're more than welcome to join me and Nas in our team. I realize this is a subject that needs to be carefully inspected so I need professionals in my team. Come on people, time is money! Get yourselves busy investigating every inch of Mika's bum! :mf_rosetinted:

you make a good point krysady, but i think elina is right, as small as the subject is we need to be very thorough..:wink2:gosh i need some more pics now

:lmfao:

you make a good point krysady, but i think elina is right, as small as the subject is we need to be very thorough..:wink2:gosh i need some more pics now

I only now realised that she said "the subject is too small", earlier I understood it in a totally opposite way. :aah: Anyways, even if it's a bit small it's a very important subject!

I need more pictures too. For the love of all that's good and holy, MORE! :mf_rosetinted:

berlin1gl.jpg

noyi3b.jpg

16april1.jpg

you're officially my hero! these are the images i'm going to bed with..:naughty: thank you!

YAY for pics with underwear showing, they're the best! :mf_lustslow: Though I have to admit that in the second pic where he's wearing the green skinnies I feel like lifting up his boxers, he's almost showing us his crack. :roftl:

hmm it makes me want to do the opposite..:teehee:

001q79rw

001q6hyq

ummmm :wub2::wub2: beautiful ones, especially the second :naughty: delicious! :fangurl:

Every time I see pics like this I wonder, does he not realize his pants are down, or does he not care? :teehee:

I think he does not care :naughty:

you're officially my hero! these are the images i'm going to bed with..:naughty: thank you!

hmm it makes me want to do the opposite..:teehee:

Naughty naughty! :wags_finger:

mikaundies8.jpg

Yeah baby! :mf_lustslow: Ahh he looks so slim, I love it!

Every time I see pics like this I wonder, does he not realize his pants are down, or does he not care? :teehee:

+1... Be it either way, I love this look... :naughty:

I'm getting mine by the end of this week... :teehee:

Oh,that much?:shocked: it is forever...:aah:

:aah: thanks for making me feel even worse guys! :sneaky2:

i ordered it in mid october but got it sent to my friend in vancouver so she'll bring it when she visits...i didn't want to take the chance of customs mucking anything up by getting it sent directly here...:teehee:

:aah: thanks for making me feel even worse guys! :sneaky2:

i ordered it in mid october but got it sent to my friend in vancouver so she'll bring it when she visits...i didn't want to take the chance of customs mucking anything up by getting it sent directly here...:teehee:

Well the good news is that when you get the DVD it'll be your friend who delivers it right? Mine will be delivered by an anonymous mailman... :tears: So I'll be watching it all alone... No friends for me! :roftl:

Well the good news is that when you get the DVD it'll be your friend who delivers it right? Mine will be delivered by an anonymous mailman... :tears: So I'll be watching it all alone... No friends for me! :roftl:

i *do* feel a bit better now, thanks! and the idea is to def force her to sit and watch it with me while i :fangurl:

:shocked:

my oh my! you all have been busy in my absence!

i was alternately drooling and cracking up so hard all through this thread :roftl: there's so much i could've quoted!

you were missed! but we've tried to keep things cracking in the interim...:teehee: