The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oohhhhh Bob is covered with doormat!

i think it looks like he tucked a bunch of random laundry in his belt :teehee:

i really hope Mika's not covering Bob up because we made him feel self-conscious :(

Edited by kreacher

oops i meant "NOT covering Bob up"

:blush-anim-cl:

damn i hate making typos

Ooohh right! Stupid me. :doh: I'm having a headache for the third day in a row, my brain's not functioning well.

Why would he feel self-conscious about Bob, we've done nothing but said good things about him! :teehee: If he really lurked this thread I think he would've done the exact opposite and worn extremely tight trousers with a short shirt. :naughty:Ohh wishful thinking, he'll never do that.

I just have to post this because I can't stop laughing: this toys name is 'Chicken Butt' :roftl:

412tzK7h4wL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

when you were younger did you ever do that "guess what? what? CHICKEN BUTT!" thing? i did, a lot, and am only just now realizing how relevant that is to this thread :aah:

:aah::aah::roftl::roftl::roftl:

just look at its face...:teehee:

I know, it cracks me up! :lmao: Doesn't it look like he's thinking about something naughty and he's a bit like :das: ?

when you were younger did you ever do that "guess what? what? CHICKEN BUTT!" thing? i did, a lot, and am only just now realizing how relevant that is to this thread :aah:

:roftl:

I've never actually even heard of that thing before as I'm not a native English speaker, damn it! I guess it's a bit too late for me to start using it since it sounds like something little kids would say. :teehee:

the gif's from a Japanese interview, it's a different part of the same one when he eats the ant

how the heck did i miss this??:shocked: will be going to seek out shortly:aah: thank you!!

EDIT: and thanks even more for the link!

Edited by nas

Oh how I wish that really was what happened in that interview instead of him eating that ant... Why did he do it?! Damn that man confuses me with his tricks! :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

i think he ate the ant cos he got delirious from all the translating! :lmfao: poor boy...

:roftl::roftl:

i think he ate the ant cos he got delirious from all the translating! :lmfao: poor boy...

Probably yes. :roftl: I love how confused he looks at the end of that clip though! I guess the uncertainty of him not knowing if the ant was still in his mouth was... bugging him.

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Probably yes. :roftl: I love how confused he looks at the end of that clip though! I guess the uncertainty of him not knowing if the ant was still in his mouth was... bugging him.

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

*takes off shades*

*the who plays*

:lmfao: good one!!:thumb_yello:

i think it looks like he tucked a bunch of random laundry in his belt :teehee:

i really hope Mika's not covering Bob up because we made him feel self-conscious :(

Well, his mom made that thing. She's to blame for keeping Bob from us! But I would hope she wouldn't be reading this thread, that's just awkward!

Oh how I wish that really was what happened in that interview instead of him eating that ant... Why did he do it?! Damn that man confuses me with his tricks! :aah:

Seriously. It's moments like that when I fully realize how differently from mine his mind works. :teehee: