The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

Sweet Dreams shirtless

[YOUTUBE]FuXXZs_noug[/YOUTUBE]

this is nice for many reasons :naughty::teehee:

shame the video isn't clearer :aah:

OMG, what have you done... :swoon:

I've always thought this shirt is really cute, but after seeing this I hate it with passion.

backvi.jpg

I can only imagine how good a shot that would have been... :sneaky2:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting a bit bigger (:das:) but it's still :hypo:

Thanks @kreacher :huglove:

I have bigger versions, i didnt post them because the quality isnt as clear. I'll post the links tomorrow when i'm on a normal computer. Sorry for the delay but i havent yet figured out how to cut and paste with this nook thing :teehee:

I have bigger versions, i didnt post them because the quality isnt as clear. I'll post the links tomorrow when i'm on a normal computer. Sorry for the delay but i havent yet figured out how to cut and paste with this nook thing :teehee:

no problem, thanks again :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I can't resist popping bubble wrap. It's almost gasmic on its own. :teehee:

Almost? I think it's totally gasmic. :teehee: One of my classmates took a slice of bubblewrap with her just to entertain herself when we had a long busride ahead of us last week. She casually pulled it out of her bag and was like "Look what I've got!" :roftl: I got to pop some too. It was amazing.

Sometimes I like to take a piece of bubblewrap and just twist it to pop as many of them as possible. It's not nearly as satisfying as popping them one by one is though.

... I live a very interesting and action-filled life, as you can tell. :naughty:

Almost? I think it's totally gasmic. :teehee: One of my classmates took a slice of bubblewrap with her just to entertain herself when we had a long busride ahead of us last week. She casually pulled it out of her bag and was like "Look what I've got!" :roftl: I got to pop some too. It was amazing.

Sometimes I like to take a piece of bubblewrap and just twist it to pop as many of them as possible. It's not nearly as satisfying as popping them one by one is though.

... I live a very interesting and action-filled life, as you can tell. :naughty:

talking about bubblewrap (now that I know what's called, I've always been calling it "pop-pop" :aah:), my mum bought some boxes and they wrapped it with bubblewraps. She gave them to me, and I have like 5 sheets (now I have only 2 left :naughty:) and if you're on Twitter you can see that I've been popping them these days :teehee:

talking about bubblewrap (now that I know what's called, I've always been calling it "pop-pop" :aah:), my mum bought some boxes and they wrapped it with bubblewraps. She gave them to me, and I have like 5 sheets (now I have only 2 left :naughty:) and if you're on Twitter you can see that I've been popping them these days :teehee:

I'm not on Twitter, I only follow Mika and a few other musicians there but I don't have an account. :teehee:

You're mum is awesome, obviously she knows you well! My mum would've probably thrown it in the bin. :teehee:

Oh man, I wish I had bubblewrap right now! :roftl: Even talking about it makes me want to do some popping!

i like doing that too. it makes me feel powerful :teehee: have you ever done that with the big-bubbled bubble wrap? talk about a power trip! :aah:

sorry to continue with the OT-ness but this seemed appropriate: :teehee:

1143703_700b.jpg

i don't know what 9gag is :teehee: but i thought the bubble wrap was supposed to go inside the package, not outside.

for some reason that statement just made me recall how this conversation about bubble wrap started :das:

i like doing that too. it makes me feel powerful :teehee: have you ever done that with the big-bubbled bubble wrap? talk about a power trip! :aah:

That was so adorably silly! :roftl:

I don't think I've ever tried those big bubbles, only little ones. I need to find bigger ones some day. :teehee:

i don't know what 9gag is :teehee: but i thought the bubble wrap was supposed to go inside the package, not outside.

for some reason that statement just made me recall how this conversation about bubble wrap started :das:

:floor:

I tried googling 'bubble wrap boxers' but I found this instead. SO MUCH WANT. Although I couldn't control myself to popping just one per day.

bubble-wrap-calendar-design.jpg

OMG, what have you done... :swoon:

I've always thought this shirt is really cute, but after seeing this I hate it with passion.

backvi.jpg

I can only imagine how good a shot that would have been... :sneaky2:

I have to say, that shadow in the shirt made me go :shocked::blink:

After careful investigation I have unsolved the mystery of that suspicious line. It's actually that guys hat that's standing in the audience, we can see it through Mika's shirt. Here, I even drew some helpful lines for you to illustrate my point.

backvi.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

say what?

i'm distracted by your lines :das:

I tried googling 'bubble wrap boxers' but I found this instead. SO MUCH WANT. Although I couldn't control myself to popping just one per day.

bubble-wrap-calendar-design.jpg

me neither - i'd pop them all in a minute!:aah:

After careful investigation I have unsolved the mystery of that suspicious line. It's actually that guys hat that's standing in the audience, we can see it through Mika's shirt. Here, I even drew some helpful lines for you to illustrate my point.

backvi.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

wha??? i'm more confused than ever...!:roftl:

say what?

i'm distracted by your lines :das:

this might be why :teehee: