The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG - just saw that too! :lmao: Good one!

Even Mika can't keep his hands off of Bob. :naughty:

By the way, I looooove that feathery thingy. I want one. :teehee:

:teehee: he's trying to make Bob bigger

I wonder where was the person who took this? :shocked:

in the right place at the right time :naughty:

I think I'm just gonna create a new folder in My Pictures called Bob, and no one will suspect anything... :mf_rosetinted:

:floor: til they open it and see pictures of...bob...:aah::roftl:

When I was younger (I'd say 10/11) and first gained access to a family computer, I filed risque fanfics (I may or may not have written these) under a folder called 'homework' :lmfao: What a childhood I had.

When I was younger (I'd say 10/11) and first gained access to a family computer, I filed risque fanfics (I may or may not have written these) under a folder called 'homework' :lmfao: What a childhood I had.

:lmfao:

How sneaky of you! I always used to name those folders something like "There's most definitely nothing dirty here, don't even bother looking'. :mf_rosetinted:

Did you know that if you click the replies # link on the list of threads it breaks down who posted in the thread by # of posts? i only just discovered this :aah:

Top posters for this thread: Elina posted 408 times, Nas 313, me 264, and the next closest is Poisonyoulove with 84 :shocked:

i always wondered how many of our posts were in this thread :teehee:

Did you know that if you click the replies # link on the list of threads it breaks down who posted in the thread by # of posts? i only just discovered this :aah:

Top posters for this thread: Elina posted 408 times, Nas 313, me 264, and the next closest is Poisonyoulove with 84 :shocked:

:shocked::shocked: i did not know this....

:teehee:dunno what to say about that stat except bob is deserving of a whole lotta posts...:roftl::roftl:

Oh my god, I was dreading the day you'd say something about this... :roftl: I found out about that too not too long ago and burst out laughing. I think I need to start controlling myself a bit. :teehee:I also think I need to get a life.

I'm embarrassed. :aah::roftl:

This implies Eli has posted almost 100 times without talking to anyone? :mf_rosetinted:

I´ve been stalking this thread for a while now:mf_rosetinted: (and have been laughing my socks off ever since:teehee:)... but I didn´t get how you actually got the idea to call it "Bob":aah:. someone has to tell me pls:naughty: