The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: How many pairs of grey knickers do you think Mika actually HAS?

SURELY he has something a little more... Well... COLOURED in his closet?

Maybe grey is his lucky coloured knickers!!??! :naughty: He can't leave home without them...So to speak. :blink::naughty:

From all the existing Mika body parts threads this is the one having less pages, we need to enhance our ratings!:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: That's because it took a while untill there was 1 person brave enough to open it :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: That's because it took a while untill there was 1 person brave enough to open it :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, our brave fellow LIFEINMIKA, who registering in Nov 2007 boldly went where no one did before with her brave 14 posts about Mika's butt!:roftl::mf_rosetinted:

ahahaha love this thread!!! btw in those pics it looks like he has a bit of a wedgie in the third or fourth one, not that Im complaining, I like seeing a bit of cheek ;)

:biggrin2::floor:

You say it girl ;)

:teehee:Hahahah I have to see the pictures fast cuz my father is sitting next to me... What would he think if he saw me looking at the pics?? hahahahah he would ban me from this thread!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha:biggrin2:

You are just checking out his @ss.... whats wrong about that? :biggrin2::naughty: