• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I've just happend to see this ad on Myspace:

FREE VAMPIRE DATING

:blink: Dang! I didn't print the screen to fix that curious image. But believe me, I saw that. I wasn't dreaming. :boxed:

The Twilight madness is getting worse! :aah:

Hmm, my usual problem - guess my expectations were just too high. I had already seen all the good bits on youtube, too. Basically all the important parts from the book are in the movie. But I missed a few more subtle Bella/Edward scenes. Strangely, the movie evoked about zero emotional reaction with me. It was nice to see it on a big-ish screen in hi-def, though.

And the sparkling thing - oh well, it kinda really ridicules everything. :aah::naughty:

The sparkling was pathetic...

Wait, hang on... doesn't Bella only see Edward sparkle? Cause I don't remember reading about Emmett or Carlisle sparkling...

And on a semi related note, I get to meet Peter Facinelli in October! :fangurl:

hahaha and then next to it that says buyers also were interested in: vampire skin paling make up cuz everyone wants to look like they are dead:thumb_yello:

Or they could just not use the spray tan? :dunno:

Sorry if this has been posted' date=' but I find this Twilight blog pretty amusing. Some fans don't, but I have no problem w/it. The drawings are my favorite part. http://community.sparknotes.com/index.php/2009/05/06/the-twilight-experience/

:lmfao:

Loving it so far! He's hilarious!

The sparkling was pathetic...

Wait, hang on... doesn't Bella only see Edward sparkle? Cause I don't remember reading about Emmett or Carlisle sparkling...

They all sparkle in the sun (even the Volturi, although their skin is different because they're much older). I guess Bella focuses on Edward for obvious reasons. :das:

"Do I dazzle people?" Yes, you do, dazzling vampire... :wub2:

Sorry if this has been posted, but I find this Twilight blog pretty amusing. Some fans don't, but I have no problem w/it. The drawings are my favorite part. http://community.sparknotes.com/index.php/2009/05/06/the-twilight-experience/

Thanks for posting! It's hilarious! :lmfao:

Once Bella’s done drooling all over them, she finally asks one of her new friends about the Cullen/Hales. Turns out they’re adopted by a doctor and his wife, and they all keep to themselves. Some of the adoptive kids are dating one another. Perverts.

:floor:

Blogging Twilight is cracking me up! :roftl:

Bella and her dad talk, and she gulps down her lasagna and goes to her room. She looks out the window for Edward, but he’s already in the room because he’s a perverted stalker.

I see I wasn't the only one thinking about it that way. :teehee:

so i finished reading Twilight (at last) literally on a mountain. don't know if the the high level of oxygen has anything to do with it but i looooveeeed it:mf_lustslow: also found some parts ridiculously hilarious:lmfao:

already bought the rest of the saga,gonna start new moon tonight after my roomie falls asleep:aah:

and thanks to everyone who recomended me to read twilight, for waking up the teenager inside me:sneaky2:

i was "this" close to being a responsible grown up! now all i care about is Edward Edward Edward!:fangurl:

so i finished reading Twilight (at last) literally on a mountain. don't know if the the high level of oxygen has anything to do with it but i looooveeeed it:mf_lustslow: also found some parts ridiculously hilarious:lmfao:

already bought the rest of the saga,gonna start new moon tonight after my roomie falls asleep:aah:

and thanks to everyone who recomended me to read twilight, for waking up the teenager inside me:sneaky2:

i was "this" close to being a responsible grown up! now all i care about is Edward Edward Edward!:fangurl:

:fisch:

:fisch:

oh here you are!

thank you Laura. i bet you have no idea how appealing and mouthwatering you seem to me right now and your scent,it's like my personal brand of heroin*flashes teeth*:sneaky2:

oh here you are!

thank you Laura. i bet you have no idea how appealing and mouthwatering you seem to me right now and your scent,it's like my personal brand of heroin*flashes teeth*:sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:

You are my life now, dilek! :wub2:

:teehee:

Blogging Twilight is cracking me up! :roftl:

Bella and her dad talk, and she gulps down her lasagna and goes to her room. She looks out the window for Edward, but he’s already in the room because he’s a perverted stalker.

I see I wasn't the only one thinking about it that way. :teehee:

LMAO! I loved that part too because I thought the same thing when I was reading the book. I also loved when he said that every time it mentions Edward stroking Bella's face, he thinks about how old Edward really is! :aah: