Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...about music... it took me yesterday evening to (re)put my hands on it! news about Twilight are flooding on the web!!

In an interview for E! Kristen revealed a few things on the improvised japanese karaoke:

Late last month, the two (Rpattz + Kstew) engaged in some late-night karaoke while promoting Twilight in Tokyo. Stewart and Pattinson covered Elton John’s “Your Song.” “Rob could definitely do a musical,” Stewart says.

Also belting out tunes were Hugh Jackman and director Baz Luhrmann, who were in Tokyo for the local premiere of Australia. When Stewart first arrived at the bar, Pattinson and Jackman were already engaged in a “really, really elaborate ABBA moment.” Later on, Luhrmann joined Pattinson at the mic. “It was really funny seeing Baz Luhrmann and Rob singing a David Bowie song,” Stewart says. “It was a talky one so they both could sort of talk to each other, and they were riffing back and forth.”

She adds with a laugh, “They were looking longingly into each other’s eyes.”

Unfortunetly no videos on youtube :thumbdown: arghh Rob singin ABBA :roftl:...I want to see that!!!!!!

i saw that, and a pink glittery mary at borders. they're brilliant!!! my friend bought me glittery lotion, and wrote "skin of a killler, body glitter".:naughty:

are you a member of twatlight? :shocked: membership is closed, and i've been trying to join! :thumbdown:

Here's an idea for a budget Halloween costume: unwashed hair, sunglasses, an open shirt and lots of body glitter. :naughty:

Nope, I'm not a member of Twatlight but I'd like to be so if anyone here is one let me know. :fisch:

Edited by S&M

Here's an idea for a budget Halloween costume: unwashed hair, sunglasses, an open shirt and lots of body glitter. :naughty:

Nope, I'm not a member of Twatlight but I'd like to be so if anyone here is one let me know. :fisch:

who could that be? :naughty: it's actuallly a good idea. though it takes like 2 weeks to get the grimey rpattz hair lol.

ah! that sucks!! i need to see if i know a member, so they can reccommend me.

I watched the movie a few days ago.

Did you read the book before? The film has cut a lot and most things can't be understood without the reading. And mainly you can't see the passing of time and the forming of the relationship between the characters...:thumbdown:

Did you like it? (and the book if you've read it) I'd like to hear your opinion. :wink2:

time to show admiration for 2 gorgeous gals which I really hope will get more scenes on the next movies:

Ashley Greene - Rachelle Lefevre

Robert Todd Williamson august 2008 H mag

001py5.jpg

003ia9.jpg

004za8.jpg

006db9.jpg

007ec4.jpg

008op7.jpg

84554814_10.jpg

they seem to have very nice personality aswell, look some interviews up on YT ^^

haha me too!! I have to be at target before 8.00 am! :naughty:

how was the party??

I know I'm going to get there at 7:30

It was OK. It could have been better. Someone won a free DVD and someone else won an Edward cut out:naughty:

I know I'm going to get there at 7:30

It was OK. It could have been better. Someone won a free DVD and someone else won an Edward cut out:naughty:

yup me too, I have to be there before the doors open...I need that dvd:roftl: haha

were there alot of people there?

yup me too, I have to be there before the doors open...I need that dvd:roftl: haha

were there alot of people there?

yes there were mostly little girls:naughty:

but it was still fun!

I think I'm going to go to try to get some sleep, I will talk to you tomorrow:biggrin2::bye:

yes there were mostly little girls:nau ghty:

but it was still fun!

I think I'm going to go to try to get some sleep, I will talk to you tomorrow:big grin2::by e:

haha:naughty:

thats good!

ok, talk to you later, goodnight!:bye:

hmm - filming NM in Vancouver next week = poss at my daughters school!!!!!!:sh ocked:

wow!! :shocked::shocked:

time to show admiration for 2 gorgeous gals which I really hope will get more scenes on the next movies:

Ashley Greene - Rachelle Lefevre

Robert Todd Williamson august 2008 H mag

001py5.jpg

003ia9.jpg

004za8.jpg

006db9.jpg

008op7.jpg

Wow. The poses, the dresses, the actresses... all lovely! :cheerful_h4h:

Btw, is H-Monthly a fashion magazine? Does the magazine or the scans of it say who the designer(s) is? 'Cause I'm seriously coveting those dresses.

Greta, dear, we're all women around here!

Do you get my point?

Huh? :blink:

Edited by S&M