foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW!

"You're incredibly strong"

"Wait, you're talking about me right?" *can't open jar of pickeles so smashes it instead*

and also the cardboard box trap :lmfao:

:roftl: Yeah! *btw... I am now following you on twitter :bye:*

So you're adda I presume?

I awoke to two new followers on Twitter but I doubt that you are the other guy :wink2:

Yes, I am Adda :roftl:

FACT: In my class, there are more twi-guys than twi-girls. :naughty: (I am the first twilight-rrr )

Edited by adda

Yes, I am Adda :roftl:

FACT: In my class, there are more twi-guys than twi-girls. :naughty: (I am the first twilight-rrr )

Oh hahaha!

There'are NO T'wiboys at my school!

They all hate Cullen because he makes all the cheapscate boys (cheap with not money but time and energy, respect and love) all look bad :roftl:

Oh hahaha!

There'are NO T'wiboys at my school!

They all hate Cullen because he makes all the cheapscate boys (cheap with not money but time and energy, respect and love) all look bad :roftl:

Oh I forgot to mention that the rest hate twilight. They just think we're obsessedscreamingfans and we are NOT!

I get bullied because of this.

EDIT: They're just Jealous!!! ha!

Oh I forgot to mention that the rest hate twilight. They just think we're obsessedscreamingfans and we are NOT!

I get bullied because of this.

EDIT: They're just Jealous!!! ha!

Nobody bullies me because of twilight. Even after over two years I still get it because of Mika!

Whatev!

Only, there's this one girl, she is obsessed wit me being obsessed with Twilight and now calls me Mika Cullen (srsly!) and she keeps saying dumb stuff behind my back when she's right behind me in english.

I was being stupid at a party though and that girl is the daughter to the music teacher/HOD of music at our school and her name is Melody so I was talking to a girl about Melody and I was like "Seriously! The music teacher's daughter is named MELODY! And you know what? She's got two little twin sisters called Monottone and Barritone too!" :roftl:

Other girl: "Are you SERIOUS! Really?"

"Um.. No..." :blink:

:blink::floor: :floor: The last scene is terrific! :lmao:

Nobody bullies me because of twilight. Even after over two years I still get it because of Mika!

Whatev!

Only, there's this one girl, she is obsessed wit me being obsessed with Twilight and now calls me Mika Cullen (srsly!) and she keeps saying dumb stuff behind my back when she's right behind me in english.

Mika Cullen! :roftl::roftl: That's a good one :naughty:

Whatev!

I was being stupid at a party though and that girl is the daughter to the music teacher/HOD of music at our school and her name is Melody so I was talking to a girl about Melody and I was like "Seriously! The music teacher's daughter is named MELODY! And you know what? She's got two little twin sisters called Monottone and Barritone too!" : roftl:

Other girl: "Are you SERIOUS! Really?"

"Um.. No..." :blink:

OH yes... of course mostly about MIKA :wub2:. But I still go to school with one of my self-made Mika school bags... They are more silent this year though... but... wait and see Adda-going-mad with the second album :naughty:!!

My dad calls me Bella sometimes after he watched the movie. Before, he used to joke calling me Mika. :boxed:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sorry, the last scnene = the glass door?

"Who shut that?!"

Yeah, it's a welcomed change from Mika Blunt and Mika's gay (somebody had something done to them and their belongings so now people know what I'm capable of, they don't mess with me :das:)

OH YES! They use to walk by me (some of them) and stay stupid stuff about Mika or fake news from magazines ... But now they don't mess with me either!

High five!

Edited by adda

OH yes... of course mostly about MIKA :wub2:. But I still go to school with one of my self-made Mika school bags... They are more silent this year though... but... wait and see Adda-going-mad with the second album :naughty:!!

My dad calls me Bella sometimes after he watched the movie. Before, he used to joke calling me Mika. :boxed:

Self made Mika bag?

OMG! Pics???

Yeah, my father hated Mika because of the fact that Mika is Lebanese and he was like "There's no such thing as a good Lebanese! No more of this "I love Mika crap!""

I told him to go somewhere and I don't think he particularly appreciated it :das:

OH YES! They use to walk by me (some of them) and stay stupid stuff about Mika or fake news from magazines ... But now they don't mess with me either!

High five!

LOL like the guy on the radio "Did you hear that Mika came out and said he was gay?"

"Huh? :blink:"

"Yeah, on Perehilton.com"

*looks at PH.com&

MIKA IN OUT MAGAZINE with a pic of Mika with big letters saying OUT.

Me: :lmfao:

High five indeed! He was so ashamed of giving me the wrong news :roftl:

Self made Mika bag?

OMG! Pics???

Yeah, my father hated Mika because of the fact that Mika is Lebanese and he was like "There's no such thing as a good Lebanese! No more of this "I love Mika crap!""

I told him to go somewhere and I don't think he particularly appreciated it :das:

LOL like the guy on the radio "Did you hear that Mika came out and said he was gay?"

"Huh? :blink:"

"Yeah, on Perehilton.com"

*looks at PH.com&

MIKA IN OUT MAGAZINE with a pic of Mika with big letters saying OUT.

Me: :lmfao:

High five indeed! He was so ashamed of giving me the wrong news :roftl:

It's just self-painted and on the other one I wrote LOLLIPOP and LOVE TODAY.. nothing big. I have some pics but I can't show them right now because I'm in hurry with Algebra Homework for monday :thumbdown: Promise I will.

:roftl: :roftl: OMG ...he came out and said he is gay ... how stupid. lmao.

I'm not obsessed with Twilight, yet...

Eclipse came out in Dutch last friday and I finished the book yesterday.

472 pages in 2 days... sh*t... maybe it's worse than I thought :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

It's just self-painted and on the other one I wrote LOLLIPOP and LOVE TODAY.. nothing big. I have some pics but I can't show them right now because I'm in hurry with Algebra Homework for monday :thumbdown: Promise I will.

:roftl: :roftl: OMG ...he came out and said he is gay ... how stupid. lmao.

Yeah, it was dumb...

He knew I was such a "hard core" Mika freak and yeah. But I called him back for it and he was actually really sorry!

I forgave him. He knows I think he's cute so he gets off with a lot :roftl:

Can't wait to see it!