Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

argh...cannot make peace with that blog...any one else but his dedicated fans is listening to the new music...even a seagull!:sneaky2:

oh mika...pray to stay away from me for long..........:sneaky2:

NO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: All that mooing and cooing for a blog - you had the wrong animals :roftl:

It should be seagull noises - the clue was in the PDP DVD with that big model bird - that was a seagull too - it must be a theme for the new album :bleh:

Wasn't that a crane?

Wasn't that a crane?

No- definitely a seabird - seagull, or maybe albatross - it had a wide wingspan and short body - built for gliding in air currants overthe sea

cranes have long necks and tails and legs, and short stubby wings - built for wading :thumb_yello:

Pittyit wasn't a penguin :naughty:

i think i could strangle him with my bare hands...........:cool:

he LOVES teasing us!:sneaky2:

a film...and where's andy's footage?:wink2:

oh dear...i think he'll drive me mad......as if!:naughty:

nice blog anyway, as always, i love having news, ANY news from him

Yes that mention of a film coming out with the album, ties in with what Andy said last February.

I'm seriously gonna have to find that cave before September! LOL!

Yes that mention of a film coming out with the album, ties in with what Andy said last February.

I'm seriously gonna have to find that cave before September! LOL!

one moment you see a seagull

one moment you see a penguin

nice direction:cool:

No- definitely a seabird - seagull, or maybe albatross - it had a wide wingspan and short body - built for gliding in air currants overthe sea

cranes have long necks and tails and legs, and short stubby wings - built for wading :thumb_yello:

Pittyit wasn't a penguin :naughty:

Ha ha, a penguin would have been a bit too comical to use for that particular piece of film.

The bird they used seems a bit too sleek to be a seagull.

Its beyond me why his official fanclub doesnt get some of this , even a snippet

Nice idea though

Yeah! I agree! We need a little taster.. Cmon Mika!!

We give the best feedback :wink2:

I really hope that he gets that player out and about, and preferably with a bit of forewarning of which city or -in the case of massive cities such as London- with hints as to which area and times they will be doing :fisch::naughty:

How unfair is it that all these people who (presumably) don't care for Mika, get to hear his new songs, and us, who have been pining for new material for so many months, don't even get a tiny, sneaky, little pre-listen?:sneaky2:

It's almost like he's doing it on purpose to keep us on our toes. Dammit, Mika, I hate you :roftl:. Ok, I can't seem to hate him, but...urm...that :boxed:.

Strange .. very strange ... :boxed:

Why not run something anything past us !!! I mean these are the fans that travel and follow him

ffs:thumbdown:

Exactly!!! People travel everywhere for him. Well, not me personally, I can't - but I am here and sticking by him despite never seeing him perform in la flesh! :das::naughty: Cmon Mika - there's some truly great fans here at MFC!!

Let us into your crazy world. At least let us peek in through the window a little. Tease tease us. :wink2:

Why not run something anything past us !!! I mean these are the fans that travel and follow him

Is this even possible without it being spread all over the internet?

Agree.

I really hope that he gets that player out and about, and preferably with a bit of forewarning of which city or -in the case of massive cities such as London- with hints as to which area and times they will be doing :fisch::naughty:

How unfair is it that all these people who (presumably) don't care for Mika, get to hear his new songs, and us, who have been pining for new material for so many months, don't even get a tiny, sneaky, little pre-listen?:sneaky2:

It's almost like he's doing it on purpose to keep us on our toes. Dammit, Mika, I hate you :roftl:. Ok, I can't seem to hate him, but...urm...that :boxed:.

But that is probably the exact reason why he does it like that.