Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think so? Hmmm...

I believe he know what he's doing, honestly. No, I don't enjoy the fact that some darn seagulls get to listen the new stuff before we do, but hey... let's see what he comes up with. We ARE his fanclub, and I'm pretty sure he'll remember us, like he did with the trailer of PdP DVD.

If he did the same with these songs as he did with the LICM ones, they'd already be all over the web... So much for the surprise of the new album! :huh:

So...no, I don't think he takes us for granted. He probably just trust us as much as we trust him. (well I'm speaking for myself of course, but anyway...)

We expect him to release the new album, and he expects us to be here supporting him as we've done so far. :wink2:

I'm talking to much, aren't I? :blink:

Oh lord, I've just had a horrible thought!

I hope he's not trying to get me to dress up as a seagull for the next tour!!!

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

I guess after all the disapointment Mika should post a second blog tonight with the phone numbers of everyone who listened the Mika player for us to call them...guess it's the only way we're getting some info...lol

Some weirdo with a strange machine forced me to listen to some wacky sounds on da beach today...guess he was called meesha or myycca or whateva...

seagull.gif

....:roftl:

You are indeed...lol

question is of course uploading it to YT would get them spread all over but then why teasing us like this if he knows the album is not going to be released soon (the september theory).??

First, the September theory (so far) is just a rumour, right?

"The next few months" he refers to on the blog can be like until April or May...

Until then he can:

a) release a single

b) do the accoustic tour, or some shows or whatever

c) release a single AND do some shows

(possibilities are *almost* endlessssss!)

Besides, there's the art stuff, which he'll probably show in his new website...

If he took us for granted, as you said, he wouldn't even bother to keep a blog while the new website isn't ready, and show us some stuff. :blink: Even if it's not from the album.

He teases us because...he's like that. We should be used to it by now... :roftl:

My two cents, don't kill me! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

Well...I'd be fine with that, as long as I didn't have to be the baby seagull! :roftl: LOL

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

Yep I guess so the 2007/2008 penguin reign is over rosie, get prepared for the 09 Seagul Reign...

"The next few months" he refers to on the blog can be like until April or May...

Yep, im more into April...

Until then he can:

a) release a single

He could also do a total strip on stage but guess that doesn't fit his 09 plans...

If he took us for granted, as you said, he wouldn't even bother to keep a blog while the new website isn't ready, and show us some stuff. :blink: Even if it's not from the album.

He teases us because...he's like that. We should be used to it by now... :roftl:

He teases us, we fight back lol

My willy is this size...

DOCU158-border.jpg

Yep I guess so the 2007/2008 penguin reign is over rosie, get prepared for the 09 Seagul Reign...

Yep, im more into April...

Until then he can:

a) release a single

He could also do a total strip on stage but guess that doesn't fit his 09 plans...

He teases us, we fight back lol

My willy is this size...

DOCU158-border.jpg

The seagull thing?

NOT gonna happen!

*goes and sits in box like a good little indigo girl"

I dont know what your talking about Kelzzy, my-I mean MIKAs music is perftectly good.

I'd-I mean HE would be=Might be deeply offended if someone should say it didn't make them feel like a bit of :chkn::roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Honey pie. One day you and I will rule the universe and all the rotten eggs in it!!! *irons superhero capes*

:roftl::roftl: Honey pie. One day you and I will rule the universe and all the rotten eggs in it!!! *irons superhero capes*

YAY!

We can have Stewie from Family Guy as our mascott :D

"Oh, can we keep in touch? Have you got email? Mine is louismust die - all one word - at yahoo.com..."

Hahaha

Why? They'll just get creased when we stand into the wind to do that dramatic cape flying thing anyway :fisch:

YAY!

We can have Stewie from Family Guy as our mascott :D

"Oh, can we keep in touch? Have you got email? Mine is louismust die - all one word - at yahoo.com..."

Hahaha

Why? They'll just get creased when we stand into the wind to do that dramatic cape flying thing anyway :fisch:

:roftl::roftl: Of course we can have him!! We can learn soo soo much.

Because I won't have you going out in public to greet your loyal subjects looking like a two-bob-slob. :sneaky2::wub2:

:roftl::roftl: Of course we can have him!! We can learn soo soo much.

Because I won't have you going out in public to greet your loyal subjects looking like a two-bob-slob. :sneaky2::wub2:

LOL, like Lois looking in his closet and finding all his WMD and being like "I don't remember buying Stewie these toys..."

Two Bob Slob?

WTF is Bob?

Someone I should know about?

Huh? HUH?

:blink: Apparently you've stopped complaining for a while. At last...

:roftl::roftl:

Eh? I've never heard Mari complain

she wasn't, but all the others were :roftl:

poor M :wub2: there, there...put up with your hyper-demanding fans and enjoy yourself, man!

:roftl::punk: