Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were legally blind. :cool::wink2:

Well done!! Now, if only I could find the blog it's in. Anyone remember the title?

He said there was lots of news. Also he mentioned that books were piling up where he was in LA and some were about black magic.

But I do not rember the tittle.

Yeah, I'm legally blind, my right eye is blind, my periferal vision in the left eye is non existant since my mother had me have plastic surgery when was SEVEN and I'm short sighter and non-depth perceptive.

Also my eyes don't like light so I'm possibly doing myself a bit of amage here but hey, we're here for a good time not a long time right?

Thanks BTW :)

Those pics are from the March 2008 edition of Vogue so I don't think they were taken in 2007.

The flag is a needlepoint by Lucinda Chambers called Jubilee.

:shocked:

*wonders if there is anything loosely tied to mika that christine doesn't know and doesn't have a link to*

:bow:

WOW Williwonka: Very well spotted about the flag. I can't believe it! Same place, huh? :wink2:

He obviously quite likes that flag...*note that it's not a Lebanese flag, but a British one, which ties in with what I always thought regarding what nationality he considers himself to be* :bleh::naughty:

BRILL!

It is indeed! Well spotted!

Hey, that last picture: In those two framed pictures between the two people, the bottom picture, is it the same one from the "peanut man" bit on MSB?

You mean this?

screenshot_81.png