Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the fluffiest one...

padlogo.gif

Now you're talking ;-)

At Paddington station in London, they have a whole stall with just Paddington Bear things on it.

But now I must sleep.

Night all! ;-)

Now you're talking ;-)

At Paddington station in London, they have a whole stall with just Paddington Bear things on it.

But now I must sleep.

Night all! ;-)

well hello rose!!! and to think that i had a booking for you!

but if you must go to bed... i'll have to call and cancel! :naughty:

nite nite!

Now you're talking ;-)

But now I must sleep.

Night all! ;-)

:blink: i don't remeber seeing that, i only remember being very sad that it wasn't a fairy-tale station :roftl: BUT i was VERY jetlagged.. imagine me, soooooo excited to be in London, i've dreamed about it for YEARS .. and i fall asleep the first time i'm on one of those funny red buses... jetlag oh jetlag :roftl:

:blink: i don't remeber seeing that, i only remember being very sad that it wasn't a fairy-tale station :roftl: BUT i was VERY jetlagged.. imagine me, soooooo excited to be in London, i've dreamed about it for YEARS .. and i fall asleep the first time i'm on one of those funny red buses... jetlag oh jetlag :roftl:

That happened to Suzy too. I was trying to show her the sights from the upper level of a bus, but we were passing out because we'd taken an overnight flight and it was late afternoon the next day. :naughty:

I haven't been to Paddington in about 10 years but the Paddington Bear stall used to be at the end of all the train platforms, not too far from the entrance to the tube.

That happened to Suzy too. I was trying to show her the sights from the upper level of a bus, but we were passing out because we'd taken an overnight flight and it was late afternoon the next day. :naughty:

I haven't been to Paddington in about 10 years but the Paddington Bear stall used to be at the end of all the train platforms, not too far from the entrance to the tube.

Yes, still in that same spot.

:crybaby:

I dreamed about a new blog...

but this morning...?

N O T H I N G !

C'mon boy! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Hiya Superstar ! Was it a 'nice' dream ?? :naughty:

BTW ... now that I know your first name ... just thought I'd let you know that my daughter's middle name is Keira !! :cheerful_h4h:

:crybaby:

I dreamed about a new blog...

Mika had a cameo in my dream the other night.

He was in a lake/pond with another 6 young cute guys.:shocked:As it was only a cameo I really could not see what they were up to...But at the moment I saw them their actions seemed pretty innocent.:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Now tell me, what is my subconscious about, really?!:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

------------

Yes, me wants a new blog as well, pease!:wink2: