Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice blog.

Pretty pictures.

Just one thing.

STOP DANGLING CARROTS!!!

"Gregs playing the organ for one of the new songs"

is hardly keeping quiet about what's happening on the album, and also very taunting, no fair!!!

Sorry, don't mean to snap, it's late I'm tired and think he's being mean.

Come on big guy, be nice and don't tease.

To be honest, I don't read these things like dangling carrots anymore.

All that 'recording is coming along great today', 'Greg is doing/saying this or that about the new album right now', 'Ella seems to like especially the third song on my new album' -talk just reaches my brain as 'blabla' and is overread really quickly. As long as there is nothing I personally can do about the yet non existing release date, I thing I'll stick with whatever goes with those little bits of pseudo information about the album.

I really enjoyed this last blog. I like the innocence and incorruptible lightheartedness about that kind of traditional childrens' books illustrations, in spite of themes repeating themselves in that field, being all about farm animals, ring masters, Christmas and pets... :roftl:

:shocked: i know those images, i had a book with those when i was little. my aunt gave it to my little cousin, but i don't think it was a golden book... i loved it anyway!

oh yeah... YAY NEW BLOG!!! :naughty:

To be honest, I don't read these things like dangling carrots anymore.

All that 'recording is coming along great today', 'Greg is doing/saying this or that about the new album right now', 'Ella seems to like especially the third song on my new album' -talk just reaches my brain as 'blabla' and is overread really quickly. As long as there is nothing I personally can do about the yet non existing release date, I thing I'll stick with whatever goes with those little bits of pseudo information about the album.

I really enjoyed this last blog. I like the innocence and incorruptible lightheartedness about that kind of traditional childrens' books illustrations, in spite of themes repeating themselves in that field, being all about farm animals, ring masters, Christmas and pets... :roftl:

Yeah! And I was really happy that nothing freaked me out this time :roftl: I always do with the comics and illustrations he posts, there's always something freaky about them :naughty:

I just realized something now. In his seag... erm Mika player blog :naughty: , when he mentioned that it will go on for the next few months.. Based on previous experience --> Next few days = Next few months.. this could only mean one thing

Next few months = Next few years :shocked::shocked::shocked:

The next album will be finished in the next few years :wheelchair: :tears:

But he's almost 2 months behind on the questions!!!

Do you think we'll get those answers?

I wonder about the categories. I mean the 'Travelling' questions were quite innocuous. What will they do when it comes to the psycho section.. :naughty:

Connie_twiddle-thumbs.gif.. now tell me, Mika, what are your deepest hopes and fears... and what do you see in this inkblot: inkblot.jpg? :das:

:naughty:

... and again we learned which blogs he follows :wink2:... another few childrens book illustration treasures from there:

Anton Loeb:

WIZ03.jpg

WIZ09.jpg

Aww, vintage...

Maud and Miska Petersham:

BANG-10.jpg

Wait! when did we learn which blogs he follows? what blogs does he follow! this is so exiting!

Yes I think he wanted to give us a virtual pat on the head

I quite like the colours too!

I dunno... there's just something about children books that draws me in... I don't think I'll ever outgrow them...

gergleyc.jpg

gergleyd.jpg

Do you think we'll get those answers?

I wonder about the categories. I mean the 'Travelling' questions were quite innocuous. What will they do when it comes to the psycho section.. :naughty:

Connie_twiddle-thumbs.gif.. now tell me, Mika, what are your deepest hopes and fears... and what do you see in this inkblot: inkblot.jpg? :das:

:naughty:

I can think of something, but don't want to upset Deb!