Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But Ligers and Tigons are so cute!! oh my!! :naughty:

Yeah, but those are members of the cat family.

Lyones don't frateranise with the enemy (dog family) my dear.

But you're free to have a go in "the back kennel" you know Mikamaid spends an awful long time in there... :fisch:

Maybe Jan 2nd... He'll be hungover Jan 1st like 99% of the world. :fisch:

:naughty: Joking

Why joke? It's probably true!

Hopefully there's a bed, a chair, a glass of water and an asprin for Mika to do his no-hangover trick :wink2:

Oh my god, so true! :lol3:

"Joking"

Pfft, no you're not :naughty:

Just poping in here for a minute. Kind of off topic but PhotoJenic LOVE your photos in your sig! They are fab!

And FMBM your signatures are priceless! :naughty: Meant to tell you earlier today because you had a different one and then I just got cracked up just now. :roftl: They are great!

Oh my god, so true! :lol3:

"Joking"

Pfft, no you're not :naughty:

*cough*

What ever do you mean? I are too joking. *cough*

*cough* :naughty:

Why joke? It's probably true!

Hopefully there's a bed, a chair, a glass of water and an asprin for Mika to do his no-hangover trick :wink2:

I still don't think that trick would work for me if I ever got drunk. I would probably just crawl into bed while knocking the chair over and sleeping with it. Although, I don't intend on finding out because I'd rather not be drunk. :naughty:

Just poping in here for a minute. Kind of off topic but PhotoJenic LOVE your photos in your sig! They are fab!

And FMBM your signatures are priceless! :naughty: Meant to tell you earlier today because you had a different one and then I just got cracked up just now. :roftl: They are great!

Aww thanks! :) Those are just a couple of my favs from photography school so far. One is actually my self portrait. :naughty:

Yeah, but those are members of the cat family.

Lyones don't frateranise with the enemy (dog family) my dear.

Was it obvious I wasn't really paying attention. :naughty: *blames flu*

But you're free to have a go in "the back kennel" you know Mikamaid spends an awful long time in there... :fisch:

Oh dear. I'm happy to sleep on the couch now.

YES!! And I hope Andy films it. :wink2::naughty:

*cough*

What ever do you mean? I are too joking. *cough*

*cough* :naughty:

I still don't think that trick would work for me if I ever got drunk. I would probably just crawl into bed while knocking the chair over and sleeping with it. Although, I don't intend on finding out because I'd rather not be drunk. :naughty:

Yes but Mika's far too meticulous to just sleep around it.

I mean, don't you think?

LOL, I think Mika would be rather fun drunk don't you? :naughty:

Was it obvious I wasn't really paying attention. :naughty: *blames flu*

Oh dear. I'm happy to sleep on the couch now.

YES!! And I hope Andy films it. :wink2::naughty:

My head just filtered out how you'd quoted me and I read it as "Oh dear, I'm happy to sleep on the couch now, and I hope Andy films it"

Hmm, I didn't know you were into that sort of thing or I'd known EXACTLY what to get you for your birthday! :roftl:

And what else do you need to know?:naughty:

Nah, they wouldn’t do that…and btw, aren’t you a girl?:roftl:

I dunno. That's enough I think.:original: Oh wait, maybe if he will do the backingvocals on some tracks on the new album too! I thought his part on Any Other World was just too cute!:naughty:

*looks at tags* ZOMG ALEX!!!!:wub2:

My head just filtered out how you'd quoted me and I read it as "Oh dear, I'm happy to sleep on the couch now, and I hope Andy films it"

Hmm, I didn't know you were into that sort of thing or I'd known EXACTLY what to get you for your birthday! :roftl:

That's probably the only thing Andy HASN'T filmed me doing, that I'm aware of! LOL!!!

Ooh, kinky :mf_boff:

to be a fly on the wall.. :roftl:

As long as he films me in sepia. :naughty:

Yay! But, my birthday is ages away.. Early valentines perhaps? :naughty:

:roftl: A revealing interview.

Ommmmmmmmmmikaiamfullofwishfulthinkingommmmmmm

Lol, I remember that interview. He laughed about everything, def tipsy:lol3:

Oh and lets not forget ye old confessional!

I have the blog from wence that very "masqued" video actually came. It's not as bad as SOME of the confessions!

One even said she was in love!

Anyway, I'm not posting that link because it got far too overused in 07.

Everywhere you looked there was bal masque this and Mika is drunk :shocked: that... :D

But it is a GORGEUOS video :wub2: