Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd appreciate the next blog to be about the acoustic tour. :das: Details and such...

Yep, especially because I need his tour dates in order to plan my summer holidays abroad :sneaky2:

Actually, I need a gig more than his vlogs :hoover:

New album wouldn't be bad either.:fisch:

I'd rather wait a little more and let it be a huge surprise :rolls_eyes:

Yep, especially because I need his tour dates in order to plan my summer holidays abroad :sneaky2:

Actually, I need a gig more than his vlogs :hoover:

I'd rather wait a little more and let it be a huge surprise :rolls_eyes:

And around now wouldn't be a huge surprise?:blink:

New album wouldn't be bad either.:fisch:

Yes, but only in the flesh... or in the plastics, because his blabbing about how great it is going to be and how well demoing and writing (?!!!still???) is turning out, is no real satisfaction to me anymore. :naughty:

I'd like it to be about his brother fortune, but we're not going to get either now are we?:roftl:

You never know. Ask and ye shall receive, they say...

Yes, but only in the flesh... or in the plastics, because his blabbing about how great it is going to be and how well demoing and writing (?!!!still???) is turning out, is no real satisfaction to me anymore. :naughty:

Yeah. I'm quite annoyed now. But he isn't demoing anymore, cause he is/was in LA.:naughty:

I don't think he would do that.

Only things I know about Fortune is that he's around 16/17 years old, what he looks like and that he likes John Denver, and that he films or photographs Mika's gigs.:fisch:

Edited by xlindee

If I asked him to blog about fortune I think he'd take a plane to canada and personally (or "they" as in mikasounds) would kick me in the balls.:naughty: