Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

If I asked him to blog about fortune I think he'd take a plane to canada and personally (or "they" as in mikasounds) would kick me in the balls.:naughty:

Nah, they is just Mika with his personality crisis.:naughty:And a whole team kickin' you in the nuts, that'd be painful!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, especially because I need his tour dates in order to plan my summer holidays abroad :sneaky2:

Actually, I need a gig more than his vlogs :hoover:

Oh yes - I need to start booking my time off work soon .....

Did you watch it? :tears:

No, I'm too cool for that, but my curiosity detected the word ween, so I was already aware that you were insulting Miki piki poo. And since I'm the LAST person on earth who would do that, I feel the need to protect my babyboy:wub2:

No, I'm too cool for that, but my curiosity detected the word ween, so I was already aware that you were insulting Miki piki poo. And since I'm the LAST person on earth who would do that, I feel the need to protect my babyboy:wub2:

I wasn't insulting him :blink: My friend and her friend made a dance to the song and put it on facebook, and I watched it and loved the song and now I can't stop listening to it :naughty:

Only things I know about Fortune is that he's around 16/17 years old, what he looks like and that he likes John Denver, and that he films or photographs Mika's gigs.:fisch:

And what else do you need to know?:naughty:

If I asked him to blog about fortune I think he'd take a plane to canada and personally (or "they" as in mikasounds) would kick me in the balls.:naughty:

Nah, they wouldn’t do that…and btw, aren’t you a girl?:roftl: