Mika: Please ditch them, they are seriously uncool

sariflor

Yeah, weird is the understatement of the year :roftl::roftl:. And you know Mary, I hope he did, he totally should have taken that bit of advice IMNSHO :biggrin2:

I can't believe you know her bame btw, so funny!!

Yeah, I was just being nice when I said "weird"! :teehee:

LOL My aunt buys HOLA! and sometimes I take a look at it...this lady appears in pretty much ALL the issues! :lmfao:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was just being nice when I said "weird"! :teehee:

LOL My aunt buys HOLA! and sometimes I take a look at it...this lady appears in pretty much ALL the issues! :lmfao:

I know, she does! :shocked: I reckon she sponsors them or something. I mean, why else would she be there?! :roftl:

I know, she does! :shocked: I reckon she sponsors them or something. I mean, why else would she be there?! :roftl:

:lmfao:

I once tried to understand this kind of magazines, but I gave up after a while... Portuguese ones are the same, we also have our share of "weird" characters, who always appear, although no-one knows exactly why! :naughty:

Here's an example:

XPQUQowXX19471pNpAsNJhx9ZKU.jpg

(and yes, the one in the right is a man...well...kinda... :teehee:)

:floor:

I didn't remember this thread! :floor:

and I do not even remember Mika wearing these trousers :no: although I am hopeless at remembering clothes :teehee:...

Can someone post me a pic of him wearing these trousers? - unless it is too upsetting, of course. :naughty:

I once tried to understand this kind of magazines, but I gave up after a while... Portuguese ones are the same, we also have our share of "weird" characters, who always appear, although no-one knows exactly why! :naughty:

Here's an example:

:shocked:

• 2 weeks later...
and I do not even remember Mika wearing these trousers :no: although I am hopeless at remembering clothes :teehee:...

Can someone post me a pic of him wearing these trousers? - unless it is too upsetting, of course. :naughty:

It IS upsetting (:roftl:) but I will do my best to find some examples. There are plenty of old pics of him in that sort of trousers, but I have no idea where, etc...

Here's an example:

Nevermind the trousers, wot if he ever decides to dress like this????:shocked:

tires-cbranco-090606-2.jpg

Here's an example:

Nevermind the trousers, wot if he ever decides to dress up like this????:shocked:

tires-cbranco-090606-2.jpg

When I was home in Spain during Christmas, I was browsing a magazine and saw something that totally shocked me...And I just had to take my camera out and take a few pictures of it, because my first thought was "this HAS to go on MFC":roftl:.

Especially when my mum's first reaction to the pics was: "oh, those are like Mika's trousers!"

For the non-Spaniards here, let me introduce the woman on the pics. She's some strange aristocratic elderly-ish woman, who is extremely weird, and if you hear her speak, you'd even think that she has some issues...:naughty: I don't mean to be disrespectful but she really is something else.

Anyway, to recap, when I saw this, I knew that these pics belonged here, with a very strong message to Mika: these are not cool. Look who wears these trousers. You do NOT want these things to be your trademark. Please. PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of everything that's sacred to you,

:roftl: DITCH THEM :roftl:

Come on Meeks, give us some new pants in 2009 that strange ladies are not wearing. This really is not an image to be associated with, heheee.

And without further delay, here are the pictures. You tell me.

IMG_1719.jpg

CLOSE UPS:

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

ummmmmmm, i've never seen him wearing those pants before!

He had a few pairs with embroidery down the seam like that

Chicago137.jpg

Oh, thanks Silver. These are some of the ones I had in mind. I believe that he's also had similar ones in black (not necessarily in denim) and also some light blue jeans that had it :naughty:

gracias sara.... i mean.... la duquesa de alba en el MFC???

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i saw the pics i was like "wow,looks like la duquesa :shocked: but it can´t be... this is mfc....."

and then your explanation.......:mf_rosetinted:

thanx,sara,for real... now i will never look at mika the same way :tears: