I didin't know about Him & Feed, but I was sure they were really close. I'm happy they are so lovely'. I also met Feed (Mister Pac-man :biggrin2:)

This show was just incredible, I'm still in, like 2 weeks ago.

I just can't understand why people doesn't like him. I mean, he is nice sweet, cute (Why is he gay ?? :tears:) , He has a great voice, a big talent (So they are talented guys in my "****ing City" ?!?) He gots his own style, he have everything ! People must be Jealous !!!

Sliimy :wub2::teehee:

:groupwave:

Well people all have their own tastes don't they? You might not like something like Dire Straits but other people may think they're the best band in the world.

But he's lovely, and talented, I agree. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people all have their own tastes don't they? You might not like something like Dire Straits but other people may think they're the best band in the world.

But he's lovely, and talented, I agree. :thumb_yello:

Ok I admit !!! Everybody has his own ideas and everything..

But some people are so intolerant (is it an english word ?).

Before he was famous, everybody've seen him in St Etienne (His clothes just made us saw him at 3 kilometers.) But some people didn't respect him. I know what it's like when everyone says you're strange because of your clothes, or of the music you listen to. And before he was famous everybody said he was such a strange and odd man, he was crazy, isane 'in the wrong sence).Now he is famous and everybody says : "Oh His Couzin is my couzins, We are couzins" or " My faather plays football with his uncle" or again "I've his phone number!" (I think in St Etienne Everybody have now the Sliimy's number). Where's a lot of these people who judged him as the Wake Up's Singer, and who thinks that it's a bad song so...

Life is strange. (People from St Etienne are strange)

Welcome To Sliimy's Tabloïd ! Does anyone want to know something ? (Maybe I'm Like all these people except that I love him, and respect him, Shame on me)

Guest theboywhoknowtoomuch

Hey guys,

I googled 'Sliimy' and i saw this great topic.

This week or next week i've got an interview with this guy Sliimy for a national magazine...

do YOU fans have some Questions for Sliimy??

I'm very curious about your questions for him!

This is your chance. Don't know when i'm gonna talk to him but it's this week or next week!

Thanks a lot!!

Hey guys,

I googled 'Sliimy' and i saw this great topic.

This week or next week i've got an interview with this guy Sliimy for a national magazine...

do YOU fans have some Questions for Sliimy??

I'm very curious about your questions for him!

This is your chance. Don't know when i'm gonna talk to him but it's this week or next week!

Thanks a lot!!

I'm sooo Jalous !!!

I think you can ask him, if he really does think that our generation is like he discribes.

And ask why he left St Etienne (I miss the time where my friends always told me, I've seen a guy in the tramway, "sure if you meet him You'll fall in love. "OK I met him, that's done. :aah:).

Oh, And How does he feels about the fact that advices are totally opposited , people can't stay without an advice for him, it's love or hate, but never ignorance. (Does it make sense ?)

So I hope it helped you. Kiss him for me :biggrin2::wub2:

And don't forget to come here and say waht happened, ok ?

I'm sooo Jalous !!!

I think you can ask him, if he really does think that our generation is like he discribes.

And ask why he left St Etienne (I miss the time where my friends always told me, I've seen a guy in the tramway, "sure if you meet him You'll fall in love. "OK I met him, that's done. :aah:).

Oh, And How does he feels about the fact that advices are totally opposited , people can't stay without an advice for him, it's love or hate, but never ignorance. (Does it make sense ?)

So I hope it helped you. Kiss him for me :biggrin2::wub2:

And don't forget to come here and say waht happened, ok ?

Thnx for your fast reply!

He's calling me, so i don't see him actually... (^_^)

But thanks for your Questions!

Hello

I must say I like his song "Wake up", I had it in my head all day long once :naughty:

But I don't really like the character. Because he IS original ! He's not like most of french singers...

First I thought he was copying MIKA with all the colours in the clip and everything but then I realized his voice had nothing to compare with MIKA's voice.

Well, that's it :wink2:

-By the way : does anyone have MIKA's phone number :roftl: ? LOL-

Well in a few weeks (i think December) he's on the cover of another dutch magazine to! Yay!

I'm gonna ask him your questions this weekend :)

Sliimy is on the cover of Dutch magazine Gay&Night (just like Mika was twice)

martijntulp Look, @sliimy, your very first magazine cover in Les Pays-Bas! :)http://tinyurl.com/yhhpfh8

about 3 hours ago from web

nice!

don't think I can ask him again to send a copy to me tho :naughty:

I like sliimy, the music, the person not really. I always think he has a huuuge ego...

That's funny because what I feel about him is very different from what I've read here (last posts at least).

I don't hate him. But I don't like him either. at all. Actually I like better the person he is in real life, because he's a nice boy. But I don't like him at all when he's a public figure. I'm not so fond of his music either, I only like 'wake up'. And I hate the fact that he kinda used Mika, cuz that's what he did in my opinion. He's pretty much of a copycat, even if he's different (we could talk about the looks, first :roftl:lol)

But I'm not afraid because I know he'll never have Mika's talent, voice and personality. He will never be a real popstar to me. Hope the world forgets about him in a short period of time...:naughty:

And I also feel as if it was betraying Mika to like Sliimy.

Anyway, I'm sure all Smiily's fans like or love Mika... right?:biggrin2:

Well in a few weeks (i think December) he's on the cover of another dutch magazine to! Yay!

I'm gonna ask him your questions this weekend :)

You're are making me very very curious: which magazine? Please...:wink2:

nice!

don't think I can ask him again to send a copy to me tho :naughty:

I like sliimy, the music, the person not really. I always think he has a huuuge ego...

Perhaps Wouter can be the next cover-guy...:naughty:

[deleted post]

Uh.. that's a little bit childish, don't you think ?!

Edited by dcdeb
too graphic

let's try to be more respectful to other artists and their fans please, or i'll be obliged to cancel posts.

thanks.

we surely won't like to read the same about mika and ourselves in other forums.

Edited by dcdeb