• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23729568-details/Introducing+...+Sliimy,+the+French+Mika/article.do

You've been dubbed the French Mika. How do you feel about that?

Mika is very talented, but people need to look beyond the curly hair and the blazers. If you listen to our music, you'll see our styles are really different. His lyrics are happy and funny, whereas my songs are a bit deeper.

WTF? What songs apart from Love Today and Big Girl has Sliimy been listening to?! LOL?!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23729568-details/Introducing+...+Sliimy,+the+French+Mika/article.do

Mika is very talented, but people need to look beyond the curly hair and the blazers. If you listen to our music, you'll see our styles are really different. His lyrics are happy and funny, whereas my songs are a bit deeper.

WTF? What songs apart from Love Today and Big Girl has Sliimy been listening to?! LOL?!

whatttttt ??????????'' :shocked::aah::shocked::sneaky2:

happens, I read a complete description of the music of mika

Who first said it? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

WTF? :sneaky2:

now i hate this guy :mf_rosetinted:

Mika`s songs are not deep?! :hair:

¬¬

Hi. I just found out about this sliimy dude...and I don't like it! I really don't!! I believe he doesn't have his own personality, he is looking for someone who has been fully accepted, (mika in this case), and because he wants to fit soo badly he copied his looks thinking that in this way someone would eventually like him.

I know he sings in english, but stilll I don't get a word of what he is saying...

I dont like him

haha this looks like hate email or something...but seriously!

and what's up with the whole thing about "my songs are deeper" !!

and saying that he has happy melodies mixed up with dark lyrics!

Mika said that a long time ago!!

so yeah! I don't like him

I don't think he sounds like mika at all. He looks quite a lot like him though.

But his music? He's happy, like mika ok, but tons of artists sing happy songs...

And he has a high voice... but mika doesnt really have a high voice, does he? He can sing very very high, but when he sings with his 'normal' voice, he actually has a, well not low but not a very high voice. While Sliimy has a high voice all the time. mika uses his range, sliimy just has a high voice and doesnt really give evidence of a big range in his songs, he just has a high voice. I think.

Not sure if i expressed myself completely like i wanted, but oh well (:

I do kind of like 'wake up' (like, not love), but i dont think it sounds like mika...

Edited by roxy

Hi. I just found out about this sliimy dude...and I don't like it! I really don't!! I believe he doesn't have his own personality, he is looking for someone who has been fully accepted, (mika in this case), and because he wants to fit soo badly he copied his looks thinking that in this way someone would eventually like him.

I know he sings in english, but stilll I don't get a word of what he is saying...

I dont like him

haha you love him really :naughty::roftl: i dont know what to think :shocked::roftl:

I dont like him

Did he really say that? If anything, even though I haven't listen to all of his songs, I thought the difference btwn him and Mika was that he wrote about silly and shallow things. But maybe I'm not getting it.:teehee:

I don't think he sounds like mika at all. He looks quite a lot like him though.

But his music? He's happy, like mika ok, but tons of artists sing happy songs...

And he has a high voice... but mika doesnt really have a high voice, does he? He can sing very very high, but when he sings with his 'normal' voice, he actually has a, well not low but not a very high voice. While Sliimy has a high voice all the time. mika uses his range, sliimy just has a high voice and doesnt really give evidence of a big range in his songs, he just has a high voice. I think.

Not sure if i expressed myself completely like i wanted, but oh well (:

I do kind of like 'wake up' (like, not love), but i dont think it sounds like mika...

yeah I totally agree....I don't really think hes trying to copy mika or anything...just because he has curly hair and sings sorta high doesn't mean he is trying to copy mika....and I think sliimy has an even higher voice then mika and sings mostly in that high voice and mika usually sings lower and adds the high voice.........but I don't know...........:dunno::wink2:

don't know if I'm making sense....sorry :dunno:

:bash:

i hope sliimy decides to go play in traffic..