Happy 2nd Birthday MFC !

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday MFC!!!! :wub2::wub2:

What a crazy two years it's been! My two year anniversary isn't until May, but I don't know what I'd do without this little corner of the Internets :tears:

Thanks to FD and my fellow moddies for making MFC the best dang music forum - heck, forum period - online.

Thanks to all you amazing, awesome Mika fans who are like family around the world, united in Mikaness.

Thanks to Jerry, Allison, Andy, Mama P, DaWack, and everyone else at Team Mika for everything. The merch and the video blogs and the text/picture blogs and the gigs and the awesomeness.

And thank you Mika, for two years of amazing music, gigs, excitement, and Mika love. Here's to 2009, the best year yet!

Happy Birthday MFC!!!!

I wish that it continues to be this amazing community we all love for many years to come!

I remember so many great mfc memories, most recent of all the amazing xmas party in London in November:wub2:

Thank you to the people that created the MFC and who take care of all the technical issues, to all the wonderful mfc-ers and of course to Mika:wub2::wub2:

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

I love this place, and I sooooooo miss it when I am on holidays where internet connections are sparse and primitive.

Thanks to MIKA without whom we wouldn't exist, Team MIKA, team MFC mods, and all you crazies who make this place the BEST:wub2::wub2:

xoxox from BS in sunny Melbourne (for one more week)

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

I love this place, and I sooooooo miss it when I am on holidays where internet connections are sparse and primitive.

Thanks to MIKA without whom we wouldn't exist, Team MIKA, team MFC mods, and all you crazies who make this place the BEST:wub2::wub2:

xoxox from BS in sunny Melbourne (for one more week)

WELCOME to Melbourne Blue Sky, hope you are enjoying the hot weather, going to be 30 degress tomorrow. I hate the heat, give me winter any time

Happy Birthday MFC!!

Happy Birthday to everyone on MFC! You all make MFC such an wonderful world! :wub2: I hope... it WILL stay like this forever more!

and...

Thank God for Mika and his music !

Love, hugs & kisses,

Adda. :blush-anim-cl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MFC!

I hope many more years will come.

And a special thanks to the technician, mods etc!

I joined only a half year ago but I already feel like life wouldn't be the same without the MFC!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYPS. while im here, any of you admin people know why my join date is showing as Dec 2007, when I actually joined in July 2007, just wondering.:blink:

Hi Jodi, I don't think that's possible. This account is #8443 and the other accounts around it were also created in December. If you'd registered an account in June you would be somewhere around member #4500.

Did you register another username first and jodi2518 is a second account?

Its amazing really to think of Mika as an artist and to think in 2006 even after a great single like Relax he was relatively unknown .. there are clips around of him playing literally to a handful of people , then in Feb/March 07 he played the Universities in the Uk to say 300 people?

And now :shocked:

Im not suprised at his or MFCs success Im just so pleased it happened :thumb_yello:

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

Its amazing really to think of Mika as an artist and to think in 2006 even after a great single like Relax he was relatively unknown .. there are clips around of him playing literally to a handful of people , then in Feb/March 07 he played the Universities in the Uk to say 300 people?

And now :shocked:

Im not suprised at his or MFCs success Im just so pleased it happened :thumb_yello:

The poster in my sigi is from Nov06...the capacity of that place is 80:shocked: I have it on my wall next to pics from PDP:roftl: What a contrast:naughty:

Two years already! :shocked: What an achievement! It'll be two years next month since I first heard of Mika and in March it'll be two years since I joined this club. It has been the best time in my life, seriously. :)

Happy birthday MFC!!!

And thank you to the head man and his team of course, for everything. :)

I have the poster , if you see it on ebay try and get it .. wished I was there , feel like I came in too late :boxed::sneaky2:

Yes, I got it on ebay:naughty: I wasn't there either...I just wish I was:roftl: