14,528 text messages in one month??!!! :shocked:

Miro

When I heard this I was like :blink::shocked:

Check this out, a 13 year old girl sent 14,528 text messages during one month which is 484 messages per day or 1 every two minutes of every waking hour!! :shocked:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01112009/news/nationalnews/this_kids_a_text_maniac_149614.htm

Look at this part from the article "Reina had a karaoke birthday party, and while other people were singing, she was texting her best friend sitting right next to her." :blink::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my monthly text messages are... no I won't tell you.

Divide 14,000 by 1000.

So it would take 1000 months for me to make that many messages.

It's... 83,3 years.

Do I live that long? :sneaky2:

Her parents must be rich, because text messages aren't for free.:naughty:.

lol yeah but apparently she had this phone plan that allows unlimited texting for $30 a month :naughty: they say otherwise they would have paid $2,905 :shocked:

Edited by Miro

What?! That's a lot of text messages! :shocked:

But they're probably all like this:

"Hey"

"Hey"

"What's up?"

"Not much. You?"

"Same"

"Wanna go to the movies?"

"Sure"

"When?"

"I don't know"

"Tonight?"

"Sure"

etc etc

:naughty:

:roftl:

But why on earth would she be texting her friend who is sitting right next to her? :blink::roftl:

What?! That's a lot of text messages! :shocked:

But they're probably all like this:

"Hey"

"Hey"

"What's up?"

"Not much. You?"

"Same"

"Wanna go to the movies?"

"Sure"

"When?"

"I don't know"

"Tonight?"

"Sure"

etc etc

exactly...I bet it is like that with her.

If I'm texting friends, we have a system where we cram everything we need to say into about 3 pages of a text. Otherwise it feels like a waste...

Though you can get really carried away, nothing is worse than texting someone all night...you feel so guilty the next morning :blush-anim-cl:

mm, i send anywhere from 3 to 200 a day. You'd be surprised how quickly that 200 goes, it's a bit frightening.

I've sent a hundred or more in a day, too. The iPhone makes it far, far too easy. But over 14,000 in a month? That's madness! :shocked:

Though you can get really carried away, nothing is worse than texting someone all night...you feel so guilty the next morning :blush-anim-cl:

Yes. One thing is worse than texting someone all night... drunk texting them! I think cell phones should have a sensor that checks your blood alcohol level and won't let you send texts if it's too high :blush-anim-cl:

Yes. One thing is worse than texting someone all night... drunk texting them! I think cell phones should have a sensor that checks your blood alcohol level and won't let you send texts if it's too high :blush-anim-cl:

Now that's one situation I'm glad I was not a part of.:naughty:

Texting makes a lot of things too easy... and I dunno about anyone else but I sometimes end up texting things that I would never actually say, and then have to live it down when you see the person :doh:

Texting makes a lot of things too easy... and I dunno about anyone else but I sometimes end up texting things that I would never actually say, and then have to live it down when you see the person :doh:

I totally agree! Even things that I wouldn't necessarily say in a phone call, never mind face to face. I've definitely done that a time or two...sometimes with good results, sometimes with positively mortifying results. :blush-anim-cl:

I totally agree! Even things that I wouldn't necessarily say in a phone call, never mind face to face. I've definitely done that a time or two...sometimes with good results, sometimes with positively mortifying results. :blush-anim-cl:

I know exactly what you mean! :blush-anim-cl:

I've learned my lesson from scaring people away with me cheesy girlishness. Now I'm only cheesy in moderation :roftl:

I have way too many nightmarish text memories,haha