• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Robi and Guylaine !!!! :yay:

But 1 query ......

Guylaine had MUCH more participation in creating the naughty corner than me ya know !!! :shocked:.... :sneaky2: ..... G , Are you going to moderate me now and be more dominant ??? :das:

Hahaha .... Congrats guys !!!! :huglove: Great decision !!!

must have been tough for you guys, the mods and admin too ... here , have a hug :huglove: xxx

Many congrats Guylaine and Robi!! :yay:

Fully deserved! :thumb_yello:

:shocked: now also italians who write here in italian are spyed by moderators....

now we need to be good girls and boys

:groovy:

:naughty:

who tagged this thread 'pane e nutella'????

'bread and nutella'

:roftl::roftl:

:shocked: now also italians who write here in italian are spyed by moderators....

now we need to be good girls and boys :angel_not:

:groovy:

Yes, you really MUST behave now, allegra! :wink2:

Congratulations Guylaine and Robertina!!! :thumb_yello:

I'm interesting in knowing how many mods we actually have now? Sorry, I'm too lazy to count and hope someone has already done that! :naughty:

There's:

Me (dcdeb)

lollipop_monkey

Christine

Queenie

Niki27

Happikali

Diana

New mods: guylainem123 and robertina

And Admins:

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Standard Toaster

:thumb_yello:

Congrats Robi and Guylaine !!!!

But 1 query ......

Guylaine had MUCH more participation in creating the naughty corner than me ya know !!!.... :sneaky2: ..... G , Are you going to moderate me now and be more dominant ???

Hahaha .... Congrats guys !!!! :huglove: Great decision !!!

must have been tough for you guys, the mods and admin too ... here , have a hug :huglove: xxx

thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: you want more dominant?? i'll get the whip out!!! :roftl: let's just say the naughty corner was created out of boredom and became the brainchild of you, rose and i. :naughty:

how is your elf?

thank you!

:naughty: you want more dominant?? i'll get the whip out!!! :roftl: let's just say the naughty corner was created out of boredom and became the brainchild of you, rose and i.

how is your elf?

See , now i blame mika .... he doesnt tour and leaves us with boredom , and we are naughty ..... its all his fault .... at least we created a corner to be naughty in :roftl::wink2:

whips ..... *ill go to the naughty corner for my next post ... :wink2::roftl:*

Im fine hun !! my comp is broken at the minute !! im borrowing my sisters which is also broke and also has only 1/3 of a screen :boxed: LOL

Congrats again hun ! you will be a great mod , i thinks :-) xx

See , now i blame mika .... he doesnt tour and leaves us with boredom , and we are naughty ..... its all his fault .... at least we created a corner to be naughty in :roftl::wink2:

whips ..... *ill go to the naughty corner for my next post ... :wink2::roftl:*

Im fine hun !! my comp is broken at the minute !! im borrowing my sisters which is also broke and also has only 1/3 of a screen :boxed: LOL

Congrats again hun ! you will be a great mod , i thinks :-) xx

huh see now you are forgetting the reason behind the naughty corner... it was to reflect on what naughty things we had done... not to be naughty in!!!! get that computer fixed asap! xx

huh see now you are forgetting the reason behind the naughty corner... it was to reflect on what naughty things we had done... not to be naughty in!!!! get that computer fixed asap! xx

Ive reflected !!!! :shocked:

Maybe i LIKE reflecting ..... :roftl:

Dont go all sensible on me now "missy moo" .... hee hee hee ;)

Believe me , im aiming to get it fixed ... im just waiting for it to come back!!! :huglove:

So , Guylaine speaks french or i make a mistake? and Robertina is able to find marvellous hôtels ( madrid hum...): so bravo and thank you to take care of the MFC( that doesn't include john, i am the only moderateur , hein Robbie!